Foreign Policy Statement From the New Polar Order, a declaration of intent

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Everyone allied to NPO hates NPO but uses them. Got it. 

Nailed it! Our common interests are so strong we can see past our hatred and desire to roll each other to the ground. It keeps us united to the point we start hugging each other and start questioning if our hatred is actually love!

4 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

The New Polar Order has been defined nearly inextricably with the circumstances of our founding as an imperialist experiment in the Blue sphere by the New Pacific Order. We will never deny this. In fact, we embrace it. We are a failure on the part of the New Pacific Order and I would not have it any other way. We are still at war with NAAC. We will remain at war with them until the server shuts down. Most of you don't even remember, but I do.

In Pacifica's failure, a group of ragtag exiles and newbies fresh in from the world coalesced to form the handsomest alliance in the history of the game. We haven't always been the most powerful but you know you've been in a fight when you tangle with us. Our greatest skill is not in waging war, but in making friends. We are the poster children for the treaty web - that web was first weaved by us, in the days following the third great war. Although the overall strategy was mine, RandomInterrupt was the weaver. He is perhaps the most masterful politician in the history of this game and I do not think he has ever gotten enough credit for what he did all those years ago. Can you imagine a global war now without Pacifica playing a major role? We had one and they were pissed about it, mostly because Polaris and friends absolutely stomped our opponents while NPO sat on the sidelines. We lost the peace however, and NPO showed their true colors. Months turned into years and the relationship between us and our parent alliance has never really improved. There was interest on our part at times, mostly in the time I was inactive.

I have no interest now and will never have interest in any rapprochement with the New Pacific Order. They are and will remain our enemies. The only diplomatic relations we will have are those done with soldiers and tanks. As Emperor of the New Polar Order it is my will that we stand opposed to any hegemony over Bob, and that we furthermore stand opposed to the New Pacific Order no matter what form that alliance may take. I am one of the last remaining members of Polaris who was also a member of NPO. I remember what they once were, probably better than they do. This current clown show will eventually go away and be replaced by another, but there are those of us sitting, watching, and judging them. I can tell you that they are found lacking on all counts. To anyone who wants to pick a side, now's the time. You're either with them or us. Think about which side will actually listen to you in the long term. It's an easy choice. For them you are a tool. For us? You could be a good friend or a distant one, but still a friend.

As far as our friends go, we are blessed to have so many and to have gained so many more recently. It's almost like being not-NPO makes you friends. Huh, weird right? To our friends all I can do is reaffirm our commitment to your defense. Our people stand in your enemy's way and they will remain on station. We will happily fight for you. (Seriously, we love war)

So in summation I guess I can say we hate NPO, anyone allied to them also sucks, and the folks allied to us are probably very good looking and popular.

i love you,

electron sponge

FTW is proud to be NpO's handsome allies. I look forward to fighting alongside you and your handsome members. 

6 hours ago, Sarkin said:

Good move on Non Grata's part to send out their new proxy alliance to make PR statements on their behalf.

The hypocrisy is astounding. 

4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Nothing new, everyone hates NPO, even NPO hates NPO but you can't just ask us to sacrifice an alliance of our side (the biggest one!!) without offering one of yours in return 😉 

Besides, NPO gives us hugs. You're gonna have to offer something better than your "friendship". You guys are kind of bi-polar so it's not even that tempting.

NPO had less than 4 million combat range NS at the end of the last war which was badly being thrashed. Their leadership has openly acknowledged that their upper tier will likely never see combat again (until they initiate the protocol and turn on IRON and DBDC for ultimate domination of the upper tier). Acting like they are some unbeatable force that you must have on your side to win is a fallacy and also degrades your own importance.

Doom doesn't need Oculus to exist. Oculus needs Doom to exist. Neither of you seem to have grasped this reality yet.

6 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Pretending like Polar (especially a Polar lead by Sponge) would ever be someone’s proxy is wild.  

Kerschbs makes an interesting point, @Sarkin  We give NG too much credit simply because the majority of them like to hear themselves talk on the OWF constantly.   That’s not power.  That’s just egotism.  

12 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Kerschbs makes an interesting point, @Sarkin  We give NG too much credit simply because the majority of them like to hear themselves talk on the OWF constantly.   That’s not power.  That’s just egotism.  

You should lead by example and never talk on the OWF again.

3 hours ago, firingline said:

Hadn't heard much from you lately. Was kind of hoping you'd retired, and then maybe we could get somebody decent back in CLAWS gov.

naughty-dog.gif

I decided to post to check in with you since I have you blocked on discord. I knew you'd reply to anything I said as per usual, my #1 fan ❤️

Just now, Tevron said:

naughty-dog.gif

I decided to post to check in with you since I have you blocked on discord. I knew you'd reply to anything I said as per usual, my #1 fan ❤️

Imagine blocking somebody on Discord.

So !@#$@#$ soft.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I mean you give us credit because we’re better than CLAWS in every way. 

(That’s ego.) 

15 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

To our friends all I can do is reaffirm our commitment to your defense. Our people stand in your enemy's way and they will remain on station. We will happily fight for you. (Seriously, we love war)

The feelings are mutual, and I look forward to fighting a war with you all (again) someday soon. 

17 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

As Emperor of the New Polar Order it is my will that we stand opposed to any hegemony over Bob

Here here! Down with corrupt and stagnate institutions! Glory to the revolutionaries! To the cleansing flame!