Foreign Policy Statement From the New Polar Order, a declaration of intent

On 5/26/2023 at 11:23 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

Non Grata appreciates your interest in joining our alliance. After careful consideration, we have decided to pursue other candidates whose qualifications align more closely with the specific requirements of the position. We sincerely thank you for your time and effort in applying, and we encourage you to consider exploring opportunities with other teams where your skills and experience may be an excellent fit. Often, joining a lower level, less competitive team can provide a nurturing environment for growth and development. An alliance such as the Orange Defense Network could be more congruous given your play style. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors

I like this satire, on the other hand I'm worried that you may have entirely authored it, it'd seem a waste of talent.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

I like this satire, on the other hand I'm worried that you may have entirely authored it, it'd seem a waste of talent.

I've had emails from employers which are more or less identical to this which is impressive, however if it's satire then it needs to be punching upward. If you're punching in the direction of ODN in any capacity nowadays then you're aiming down (and speaking as one ghost to another; I mean no offense intended toward any of the ghosts who still roam those desolate orange halls)

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

Every endeavor I undertake for Non Grata holds intrinsic value, for each day I have the privilege to serve her is a precious boon.

6 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I've had emails from employers which are more or less identical to this which is impressive, however if it's satire then it needs to be punching upward. If you're punching in the direction of ODN in any capacity nowadays then you're aiming down (and speaking as one ghost to another; I mean no offense intended toward any of the ghosts who still roam those desolate orange halls)

I considered it satire towards the employers, not ODN nor DavidMustaine.

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Every endeavor I undertake for Non Grata holds intrinsic value, for each day I have the privilege to serve her is a precious boon.

Sorry but this makes no sense, if serving NG is precious, what you do for her shouldn't be whatever stuff you happen to do, it should be focused.

(I'm not saying that it's not focused, only that your reply doesn't float.)

On 4/29/2023 at 7:01 PM, Electron Sponge said:

The New Polar Order has been defined nearly inextricably with the circumstances of our founding as an imperialist experiment in the Blue sphere by the New Pacific Order. We will never deny this. In fact, we embrace it. We are a failure on the part of the New Pacific Order and I would not have it any other way. We are still at war with NAAC. We will remain at war with them until the server shuts down. Most of you don't even remember, but I do.

This post is pretty ironic, I'm pretty sure I've fought more wars against the NPO with you by their side than otherwise (including when I was in NAAC). Your inability to move on from ancient CN history displays your lack of purpose in the modern CN realm.

If you are trying to plop a flag on the hill of disliking NPO being a normie thing to do, then I guess I have another reason to be allied to them then. ****ing normies.

PS. inb4l8reponse, been on holiday (still on holidays) B-)

10 minutes ago, Starcraftmazter said:

This post is pretty ironic, I'm pretty sure I've fought more wars against the NPO with you by their side than otherwise (including when I was in NAAC). Your inability to move on from ancient CN history displays your lack of purpose in the modern CN realm.

If you are trying to plop a flag on the hill of disliking NPO being a normie thing to do, then I guess I have another reason to be allied to them then. ****ing normies.

PS. inb4l8reponse, been on holiday (still on holidays) B-)

Lack of purpose? Coming from a member of Dark Templar? For the majority of the last 5 years you’ve barely existed as an alliance until you woke up just before the last war.

What’s your purpose been? Collecting dust? 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Lack of purpose? Coming from a member of Dark Templar? For the majority of the last 5 years you’ve barely existed as an alliance until you woke up just before the last war.

What’s your purpose been? Collecting dust? 

Maybe if we had more opportunities to fight NG, we'd be more awake :war:

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2023 at 12:41 PM, lilweirdward said:

The feelings are mutual, and I look forward to fighting a war with you all (again) someday soon. 

I look forward to inevitably fighting against you to the death at a time and date to be established.  Your alliance is !@#$ on my shoe and if I didn't have such strong sentimental ties to my current alliance I would leave for pastures where such behaviour was encouraged.  Also hello.

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I look forward to inevitably fighting against you to the death at a time and date to be established.  Your alliance is !@#$ on my shoe and if I didn't have such strong sentimental ties to my current alliance I would leave for pastures where such behaviour was encouraged.  Also hello.

You’ve resisted CCC’s love for far too long, Grub. Resistance is futile. Accept our warm embrace, and imagine the happy times yet ahead. Better yet, imagine the casualties! Oh, the fun and casualties we are sure to have together, my tetchy compatriot. Also, hi.