Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

0MaXpnW.png

The New Polar Order is a patient alliance, and I am a patient and benevolent emperor. However, even someone as just and kind as I am has their limit. That limit has been reached. We can no longer tolerate the calumnious insults hurled upon my imperial person by Admin, the leader of the so-called "Great Nation," and his alliance "CN Staff."

When Admin referred to my imperial personage as a "noob," he cast aspersions upon actual noobs who learn how to play the game properly and don't need it explained to them that, no, real estate is not a good investment in Cyber Nations and you shouldn't just save your cruise missiles "for a rainy day." Furthermore, as I am one of the early players of Cyber Nations, Admin attempted to deceive you all by calling me such an awful term to distract you from his secret agenda. What is that agenda you may ask? It's secret, dummy. Obviously.

The New Polar Order declares war against CN Staff. May Barry White have mercy upon your souls, for we will have none.

Love,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flag-ccc.png

CCC stands with our friends in Polaris and will provide assistance in every capacity. 

The Crusade begins!

Signed,

lilweirdward - Chancellor, Other Egregious Meat-based Titles Go Here

A1ph40m3ga - His Most Gracious and Glorious Majesty, Supreme Sovereign of Smoked Meats, Grilled Delights, and Barbecue Extravaganzas, Grand Master of the Flame and Commander of the Cookout, King of the Grill, Baron of Brisket, Ruler of Ribs, Lord of Low and Slow Cooking, Highness of Hickory, Oak and Mesquite, Grillmeister Extraordinaire, and Chief Connoisseur of Culinary Charisma.

Britishdude - CCC High Councilor of Those Barely Active Enough to Sign Treaties

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga

7 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

0MaXpnW.png

The New Polar Order is a patient alliance, and I am a patient and benevolent emperor. However, even someone as just and kind as I am has their limit. That limit has been reached. We can no longer tolerate the calumnious insults hurled upon my imperial person by Admin, the leader of the so-called "Great Nation," and his alliance "CN Staff."

When Admin referred to my imperial personage as a "noob," he cast aspersions upon actual noobs who learn how to play the game properly and don't need it explained to them that, no, real estate is not a good investment in Cyber Nations and you shouldn't just save your cruise missiles "for a rainy day." Furthermore, as I am one of the early players of Cyber Nations, Admin attempted to deceive you all by calling me such an awful term to distract you from his secret agenda. What is that agenda you may ask? It's secret, dummy. Obviously.

The New Polar Order declares war against CN Staff. May Barry White have mercy upon your souls, for we will have none.

Love,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello, I'm a Noob

Admin says you're a noob? You're a noob. 

2 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

Admin attempted to deceive you all by calling me such an awful term to distract you from his secret agenda. What is that agenda you may ask? It's secret, dummy. Obviously.

The world was cold and dark, for the sun did not rise on that fateful day. All the inhabitants of the land lay still during the time that became known as the Great Outage. They waited and hoped. Should the sun rise once more, what glory might await them? For before the Great Outage the land was peaceful and calm. There was hardly a whimper of war or conflict to be spoken of. Should the sun rise again, would it bring about the utopia that they all so seemingly craved? But the one they called Admin knew not only that the sun would rise, but he knew that it was a certainty, for he had information that the others did not possess. And with that knowledge he saw possibilities. While the others awaited a bright new day, he stirred. And while their gentle souls lay calm in that good night, he plotted…

2 hours ago, admin said:

The world was cold and dark, for the sun did not rise on that fateful day. All the inhabitants of the land lay still during the time that became known as the Great Outage. They waited and hoped. Should the sun rise once more, what glory might await them? For before the Great Outage the land was peaceful and calm. There was hardly a whimper of war or conflict to be spoken of. Should the sun rise again, would it bring about the utopia that they all so seemingly craved? But the one they called Admin knew not only that the sun would rise, but he knew that it was a certainty, for he had information that the others did not possess. And with that knowledge he saw possibilities. While the others awaited a bright new day, he stirred. And while their gentle souls lay calm in that good night, he plotted…

Be still my fluttering heart and quivering loins. 

Edited by W_A_R

I'm all for you infidels getting crushed by the Almighty (not Grub), but this was the poorest blitz ever! Embarrassing.

At least the DoW was somewhat entertaining, this rookie Sponge may have some fun potential.

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

I'm all for you infidels getting crushed by the Almighty (not Grub), but this was the poorest blitz ever! Embarrassing.

At least the DoW was somewhat entertaining, this rookie Sponge may have some fun potential.

I'm a real up and comer, maybe one day I will make the big leagues.

8 hours ago, admin said:

People don't ever listen to me until it is too late. Wake up sheeple, the admin menace is upon us

13 hours ago, admin said:

Admin is an advanced malevolent AI confirmed. 

Cower before his power.