Al Bundy did what with who?

The Casualty Pact 

NG-and-Wolves.jpg

The World War has come and gone, there is peace throughout planet Bob. In this depressing and boring time what else is there to do besides sign treaties and raid? Well let’s do both.

The Wolves and Non Grata have agreed that they are similar in that casualties are what matter so let’s work to get them together. Al Bundy and Lyanna have come together to put another weird knot in the treaty world. 

The Wolves and Non-Grata have signed an Optional Defense Optional Aggression Pact. 

Article I – Killing our Dudes

The Wolves and NG agree that although casualties are great, we should save our troops for the rest of planet Bob. This can be voided if we find that the rest of Bob sucks and we need to fight each other for fun. Both alliances agree to not commit any acts of aggression against one another and to respect one another’s members. 

*Lyanna and Admiral Alex can always fight each other whenever they want for any reason.

Article II – Share in the Fun

If one of the signatory is having fun fighting/raiding the other is welcome to join, but is not obligated to. Casualties are hard to find so the decision may be easy. 

Article III – Probably won’t work anyway

If either signatory finds this agreement to no longer be any fun or assist them in casualties, they can cancel the agreement with 72 hours’ notice by notifying the other 

privately or announcing it publicly. 

Signed for The Wolves, 

Al Bundy- Women's Shoe Guru (Also a guy that probably just lost a lot of allies) 

Admiral Alexander – Spark of Chaos 

Signed for Non Grata:

Lyanna, Sugar & Violence

Kerschbs, Closet Democrat

Lenin, The Milkman

Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch

weebl, Concentrate and Ask Again

Caustic, Pope of Non Grata

Stewie, Master of the NG Senate

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kerschbs said:

This feels good.

Now we need raid targets. 

Already started on my March raid on WTF. 

Just now, Wolf man said:

Al does what Al wants. Congrats

This guy gets it :) Thanks Wolf man! 

In a faraway land, deep in a command bunker, a single gunshot is heard from the chambers of one Hershicus.

Edited by Caustic

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Why not have a pop at the alliances who joined your coalition against the indiscriminate raiding carried out by your new allies? I'm sure the Doomies would be more than happy to share their intel and pick up where they left off ;)

What alliance are you with again hahaha... are you really talking about "sides" haha

Got to love this game. A guy tries to make some new friends (optional one at that) an all I hear is how I'm switching sides. How many alliances have allies on each "side" ----this is just directed at you JA. I try out one and now i am the enemy. I thought the comments in the treaty were just some fun jokes... wow was I wrong....

AL

31 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Why not have a pop at the alliances who joined your coalition against the indiscriminate raiding carried out by your new allies? I'm sure the Doomies would be more than happy to share their intel and pick up where they left off ;)

I'm not sure what makes you think our coalition is anti-raiding.

It'd be a pretty close race between Bundy and I as to who did the most raiding in the immediate aftermath of this past global - him from a Doom AA and me from the NATO AA. Given NATO formed the coalition, it's pretty clear there isn't an incompatibility in how The Wolves and our coalition view raiding...

Then again, I can't remember the last time you had a reasonably coherent thought, so...

50 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

What alliance are you with again hahaha... are you really talking about "sides" haha

Got to love this game. A guy tries to make some new friends (optional one at that) an all I hear is how I'm switching sides. How many alliances have allies on each "side" ----this is just directed at you JA. I try out one and now i am the enemy. I thought the comments in the treaty were just some fun jokes... wow was I wrong....

AL

I didn't say anything about anyone switching sides, more that you might be able to share your raiding expertise with NG as they clearly can't pull it off like you have and are eager for some targets :P 

22 minutes ago, firingline said:

I'm not sure what makes you think our coalition is anti-raiding.

It'd be a pretty close race between Bundy and I as to who did the most raiding in the immediate aftermath of this past global - him from a Doom AA and me from the NATO AA. Given NATO formed the coalition, it's pretty clear there isn't an incompatibility in how The Wolves and our coalition view raiding...

Then again, I can't remember the last time you had a reasonably coherent thought, so...

I don't think I said anything about you being anti-raid either, more that the CB cited by FTW/NATO was against DBDC's open DoW wherein they raided a number of the alliances that made up your coalition. Given that NATO formed the coalition against DBDC/DS/DW; it's entertaining to see you applaud your allies cosying up to some of the people who indiscriminately raided alliances who joined your cause.

Makes me wonder how they all feel about this, ya know? :) 

Also that's fine, I can't remember if you've ever had a good point to make instead of throwing flimsy barbs, so any coherent point made by me or anyone else is utterly wasted on you. So with that in mind; 👋

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I didn't say anything about anyone switching sides, more that you might be able to share your raiding expertise with NG as they clearly can't pull it off like you have and are eager for some targets :P 

I don't think I said anything about you being anti-raid either, more that the CB cited by FTW/NATO was against DBDC's open DoW wherein they raided a number of the alliances that made up your coalition. Given that NATO formed the coalition against DBDC/DS/DW; it's entertaining to see you applaud your allies cosying up to some of the people who indiscriminately raided a number of the alliances which made up your coalition. 

Makes me wonder how they all feel about this, ya know? :) 

Also that's fine, I can't remember if you've ever had a good point to make instead of throwing flimsy barbs, so any coherent point made by me or anyone else is utterly wasted on you. So with that in mind; 👋

Which alliances in our coalition did DW indiscriminately raid? Please be specific.

15 minutes ago, firingline said:

Which alliances in our coalition did DW indiscriminately raid? Please be specific.

Nah, Smitty did a great job summarising your stance on the wiki. You can play the pedant as much as you like though :)

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/BiPolar_2:_Electron's_Boogaloo

FTW and NATO mirrored DBDC's own open declaration of war on much of CN, though they restricted their statement to: "include [solely] Doom entities such as Birds, Wolves, and Squad."

FTW & NATO grew upset that DOOM (more generally) would raid whenever they wanted and whomever they wanted (without protection or treaty ties). DOOM alliances were also criticized publicly as using their ties with CLAWS and New Pacific Order to shield them from the consequences of their actions. FTW & NATO decided that they had had enough and declared war on several of the Friends of DOOM.

20 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

hahaha I believe I'm getting bashed here along with NG haha but ill swing it as a compliment haha

AL