Final Kashmir Announcement

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

You can spin that narrative as fast and hard as you want, doesn't change reality. CCC was attacked out of the blue by TKTB. CCC's newly formed protectorate DoE and DoW, hitting CCC's enemy. Would you expect a protectorate to join the opposition of their protectors? 

From where did you hire your lawyers? The Yarn Spinners Guild or the Pretzelmaker's Guild?

The High Council of CCC helped organize TCTB and extorted Ender's Order into merging into it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jason8 said:

I like the spin you put on this.  The "protectorate" is just a rogue that hit TKTB days before CCC started harboring it.  TCTB is just a bunch of rogues and will always be just a bunch of rogues.  

Would you expect a respectful alliance to support a rogue?  Nope, but you'd expect CCC to, I guess.

Just like NG is a bunch of rogues and always will be a bunch of rogues?

These sorts of arguments are dull and boring.  Just an effort to de-legitimize your opponents.  

1 hour ago, Knights of the Grail said:

From where did you hire your lawyers? The Yarn Spinners Guild or the Pretzelmaker's Guild?

The High Council of CCC helped organize TCTB and extorted Ender's Order into merging into it.

So, when someone declares war on CCC, you're saying CCC isn't allowed to fight back except within the confines of what their attackers demand, or CCC is magically guilty of aggression?

We can do so many magical things with this logic.  Ever wanted to convert an aggressive war declaration into a defensive one for treaty activations? You won't believe this one cool trick!

16 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I put together a list of anticipated FAQs with official answers from Post Grunge Supergroup, to help clarify certain talking points:

1. Q: LOL one of your nations did "X" your alliance is bad at CN! A: That is a great observation! We are, in fact, bad at doing CN, and.
  2. Q: I spied one of your nations and he/she/they has a bad warchest. A: That's crazy, wow. What?! No way.
  3. Q: Why are you doing this? A: Because it is the right thing to do.
  4. Q: Your old name was better. A: Okay SirWilliam, thank you for the input.
  5. Q: I noticed not many of your nations have attacked yet, what a terrible "blitz!" A: Holy cowwwww! That is super interesting.

I laughed too hard at this…

40 minutes ago, Ibz said:

The original CB to start the war was kinda iffy tbh so don't know why anyone is complaining about CBs now since the presedent has already been set. 

I do not even know what CB the Doom Birds used back when they started.  I though they just attacked everyone for fun. 

21 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

None of you actually watched Shoebody Bop, and it shows.

I am disappointed, but I forgive you.

I watched it, I'm happy I did, I don't feel the need to watch it again though.

Is it good or bad?

6 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

consider this my formal apology to the community for failing to add signatures to this announcement. i fixed it, but fear it may be too late, as the damage has already been done.

Will be reporting you to A BM.