The Heresy of Bob

Jazzy95

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Martialis said:

I don't think KoRT cares what RV thinks. 

I recall how adamant NPO was pre-Karma about how little they cared about what I thought, and that they were not paying attention at all to what I had to say about their practices of viceroys, EZI, and extortive reparations. While my words may have fell on deaf ears in that audience there were others who listened.

KoRT would do very well to remember that.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I recall how adamant NPO was pre-Karma about how little they cared about what I thought, and that they were not paying attention at all to what I had to say about their practices of viceroys, EZI, and extortive reparations. While my words may have fell on deaf ears in that audience there were others who listened.

I was too late to the party to see Vox in action, but it was close enough that it was still being held up as the ultimate revolution.  KoRT beware!

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

FAIL will rise again

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Are you suggesting she's a natural bootlicker?

I'm saying that her mentors, at least the ones I think she was alluding to, were way too arrogant to credibly flatter anyone. If you want to be nice you can say that I'm implying that they weren't without merits.

Incidentally, licking boots isn't natural.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:09 AM, Caustic said:

My position hasn't changed, and I highly doubt that anyone in NG who actually matters now feels any differently either. 

An exhaustive list of people in NG who matter:

On 9/14/2021 at 10:09 PM, Master Hakai said:

Since all of everyone seems to be confused I will compress what has been said so far into easily readable bullet points; as a service.

• CLAWS is the worst alliance in CN, but is also not. FTW is also the worst alliance in CN, but is also not.
  • CLAWS did not want to sign a treaty with "Ordo Cybernautica" but was forced to.
  • General Kanabis, if he were still here, would both approve and disapprove of this as well as every other event that has happened since he left. This can be verified by personal DMs from one individual in every alliance, who can confirm that he is in agreement with everything that they are saying.
  • Things that happened in the past are as relevant as they were when they happened, but they also are not and we need to move on.
  • Former individuals and alliances from entity "Boognish" all went to Non Grata. They also all got as far away from Non Grata as possible.
  • Something about "Kashmir".
  • Kapleo destroyed "Boognish," and was also the last thing holding "Boognish" together.

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING PERTINENT.

yeah this about sums it up gg hakai

especially;

"Former individuals and alliances from entity "Boognish" all went to Non Grata. They also all got as far away from Non Grata as possible."

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, firingline said:

They probably matter about the same amount, if we're being honest.

Mattering is always subjective. Do we matter more to CLAWS or Doom? Probably not. Do we matter more to Kap? Definitely. The assertion ultimately has no objective meaning or claim to status.