The Heresy of Bob

Jazzy95

VXmBK7m.pngOrdo_Cyberneticus_standard_flag.png

Introduction
In the future, there is only war...

Peace
CLAWS and Ordo Cyberneticus previously considered each other heretical.  We no longer believe that and agree not to fight each other.

Optional Defence
If a heretic attacks one of us, the other may come to the defence of the one attacked and vice versa.  This is not required.  It’s a dark world - Master of Planet Bob, grant us strength.

Optional Aid
In case of attack upon one of us, the other may choose to send aid to the one attacked and vice versa. This is not required.

Senate Coordination
We agree to coordinate our senate votes for black team senators chosen by CLAWS, and the leader of Ordo Cyberneticus will be invited to black team senate discussions.

Cancellation
If either of us finds the other corrupted by Chaos, our agreement may be ended after having given 48 hours notice, or as otherwise agreed.

Signed for CLAWS,

Co-Leaders:

Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Scratchposts
White Chocolate, GATO Dictator Elect

Grand Inquisitor: Randalla

Minister of Internal Affairs: Tehol 
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Magical Muslim

Signed for Ordo Cyberneticus,

Martialis - Lord High Admiral

Caesar III - High Cybernetic Consilium

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

@Martialisput in a bunch of diplomatic effort with CLAWS and worked hard making new friends.  Well done.  

This is exactly what you always wanna hear about new treaty partners: "we didn't want to sign them at all, but this dude put in a ton of work"

Good luck I suppose.

1 hour ago, dane0 said:

This is exactly what you always wanna hear about new treaty partners: "we didn't want to sign them at all, but this dude put in a ton of work"

Good luck I suppose.

It's far better than opening an embassy in an alliance discord and being treated like absolute !@#$ by the government members there.  But what would we know about that?

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

It's far better than opening an embassy in an alliance discord and being treated like absolute !@#$ by the government members there.  But what would we know about that?

I’m not sure what one has to do with the other, unless you were coming to try and sign a treaty?

That being said, congratulations on your treaty. Somehow this relationship seems fitting. 

People flaunting GK's name as if he'd be so proud of the outcome of anything that happened at all.

Cobra dead, his friends scattered all over, assimilated or just plain gone. Shut the f*ck up, honestly.

If GK has any questions all he needs to do is see the paths his former allies and friends took. But let me save him the trouble in case he comes around: they went as far from NG as they could with the exception of TIE. Oh, nevermind. They swallowed TIE like a C-shot. The fact that former Boogs got close to Claws (their former worst enemy) will tell him everything he needs to know.

Don't smile too much, Claws. You still suck. Just not as much as before.

Edited by Kapleo

10 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

People flaunting GK's name as if he'd be so proud of the outcome of anything that happened at all.

Cobra dead, his friends scattered all over or just gone. Shut the f*ck up, honestly.

If GK has any questions all he needs to do is see the paths his former allies and friends took. But let me save him the trouble in case he comes around: they went as far from NG as they could with the exception of TIE. Oh, nevermind. They swallowed TIE like a C-shot. The fact that former Boogs got close to Claws (their former worst enemy) will tell him everything he needs to know.

Considering I text GK occasionally and keep him up to date on what all you morons managed to do? Your take is about as far from reality as you can get. But do continue to post nonsense, it's quite entertaining.

13 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Considering I text GK occasionally and keep him up to date on what all you morons managed to do? Your take is about as far from reality as you can get. But do continue to post nonsense, it's quite entertaining.

Screenshot_20210913-000121_Discord.jpg

I'm sure you do, it's what you all do best. Talk sh*t on people's backs. Turn friends against each other. I like to think I know GK enough to be sure he sees through your bs too, but also knowing how effective you and your people are at poisoning everyone's minds, I could be wrong. Not like NG isn't known for twisting things to fit their always righteous narrative.

Edited by Kapleo

57 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Cobra dead, his friends scattered all over, assimilated or just plain gone. Shut the f*ck up, honestly.

how is selling tech going these days for you?

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Keep mentioning TIE I may raise it from the grave. 

But its no secret I was aligned against claws years before the boognish mistake. And all the micros in my corner I made sure understood our claws/doom stance as well. Though there were some holdouts.....Kapleo, sellswords. 

From my point of view you and your pals in Kashmir just reverted back to their old ways then forged ahead to a logical solution. The only reason COBRA didn't was because the snake's head had been cut off by then. And the optics of JA for example aligning with claws just would've worked. 

This is why I ultimately blame you @Kapleo for the outcome. You were always greedy, shortsighted, thin-skinned, weak. 

you lack true vision

Edited by Lucius Optimus

48 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Screenshot_20210913-000121_Discord.jpg

I'm sure you do, it's what you all do best. Talk sh*t on people's backs. Turn friends against each other. I like to think I know GK enough to be sure he sees through your bs too, but also knowing how effective you and your people are at poisoning everyone's minds, I could be wrong. Not like NG isn't known for twisting things to fit their always righteous narrative.

Cute logs from March. Mine are much newer.

41 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Keep mentioning TIE I may raise it from the grave. 

Do it. Get your f*cking backbone where it used to be. I know you have it in you. 

41 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

This is why I ultimately blame you @Kapleo for the outcome. You were always greedy, shortsighted, thin-skinned, weak. 

So greedy I offered you to lead my people. Shortsighted? true. Thin skinned? True. Weak? How dare you? I'm strong af. Anyway, you keep telling that to yourself. Dig deeper. Go when you stopped treating me like a brother and the reason you did. You will know where the answer is. I'm not gonna go on you as I do with others around here. Even if we are no longer friends, I hold dear the memory of what things were before with you and with those that were once close to me. I ultimately refuse to further engage with you, @Lucius Optimus. Even if I deeply disagree with your statements. Each and everyone of us is the villain in someone else's story. That's not about to change.

33 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Cute logs from March. Mine are much newer.

You should post them and prove me right. 

Gn gents.

Edited by Kapleo

8 hours ago, kerschbs said:

I’m not sure what one has to do with the other, unless you were coming to try and sign a treaty?

Good diplomatic skills are not contingent on the signing of a treaty.   I’ve been in situations of outright war where more respect was shown than most of NG government showed me.  

@dane0being at all critical of @Martialisfor successfully accomplishing a challenging diplomatic goal Martialis set for his alliance is laughable.  

Clearly NG is not interested in Ordo Cybeneticus.  That being the case, all of you can lay off and mind your own business.