The Heresy of Bob

Jazzy95

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Good diplomatic skills are not contingent on the signing of a treaty.   I’ve been in situations of outright war where more respect was shown than most of NG government showed me.  

@dane0being at all critical of @Martialisfor successfully accomplishing a challenging diplomatic goal Martialis set for his alliance is laughable.  

Clearly NG is not interested in Ordo Cybeneticus.  That being the case, all of you can lay off and mind your own business.  

We don't respect trash that blindsided us in direct violation of a NAP out of nowhere. You wouldn't either. Drop the faux indignation.

You know what? I'll even post here what I did in your embassy for posterity. 

"Or did you really think you could accept stolen screenshots of private NG areas from Hitchcock, use those to break a specifically worded NAP in bad faith, and then waltz in here thinking it's going to be all chummy and good to go?"

My position hasn't changed, and I highly doubt that anyone in NG who actually matters now feels any differently either. You and your ilk put in zero work towards smoothing things over. You don't just get to show up after pulling what you did and pretend everything is all good. $%&@ outta here with that noise.

Edited by Caustic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wasn't allowed to post in the CLAWS embassy, then it couldn't have been that bad. Caustic doesn't know where the graphic YouTube videos reside.

Congrats to both parties. I don't really see any real impact on me from this, so my default is cautious optimism for my casualty count.

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

We don't respect trash that blindsided us in direct violation of a NAP out of nowhere. You wouldn't either. Drop the faux indignation.

"Or did you really think you could accept stolen screenshots of private NG areas from Hitchcock, use those to break a specifically worded NAP in bad faith, and then waltz in here thinking it's going to be all chummy and good to go?"

My position hasn't changed, and I highly doubt that anyone in NG who actually matters now feels any differently either. You and your ilk put in zero work towards smoothing things over. You don't just get to show up after pulling what you did and pretend everything is all good. $%&@ outta here with that noise.

No one is or was pretending everything is good.  The entire world is aware there is tension between CLAWS and NG.  

I also expected the $%&@ you’s from you.  No surprise there.  The part that you actually posted  is fine.  If that were it I would not bother to say !@#$.  

I will admit that I was a bit surprised at the level of hate from others.  Like I said, I have literally been at war with alliances who show more class in an embassy.  

If NG wants to keep relations at such a high level of vile, so be it.  

3 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

No one is or was pretending everything is good.  The entire world is aware there is tension between CLAWS and NG.  

I also expected the $%&@ you’s from you.  No surprise there.  The part that you actually posted  is fine.  If that were it I would not bother to say !@#$.  

I will admit that I was a bit surprised at the level of hate from others.  Like I said, I have literally been at war with alliances who show more class in an embassy.  

If NG wants to keep relations at such a high level of vile, so be it.  

Be the change you want to see. Jazzy didn't nope the $%&@ out at the first sign of vitriol. If you actually want to smooth things over, try harder. You think I fled the room from Polar all those years ago when Grub and I were trying to hash out our differences? Or recently from NPO who basically had me blacklisted not just in this world but others as well? Or !@#$@#$ MK who absolutely group-loathed me?

You can easily tell who is leadership material and who isn't by how much effort they put into a given enterprise. Your material has always been lacking.

Edited by Caustic

48 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Be the change you want to see. Jazzy didn't nope the $%&@ out at the first sign of vitriol. If you actually want to smooth things over, try harder. You think I fled the room from Polar all those years ago when Grub and I were trying to hash out our differences? Or recently from NPO who basically had me blacklisted not just in this world but others as well? Or !@#$@#$ MK who absolutely group-loathed me?

You can easily tell who is leadership material and who isn't by how much effort they put into a given enterprise. Your material has always been lacking.

I am still in the CLAWS embassy on the NG discord.  NG has people on our discord.  It’s not like I am running away.  

On the other hand, if all you want to do is talk !@#$, that is amusing for only so long.   I have better ways to spend my time.  

Almost every time we interact, you act like you’re some type of Planet Bob expert.   From the little I’ve seen, if you are an example of “leadership” here then I am thankful for the mentorship I have received from people who are not following your definition of whatever that means.  

Edited by White Chocolate

11 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I am still in the CLAWS embassy on the NG discord.  NG has people on our discord.  It’s not like I am running away.  

On the other hand, if all you want to do is talk !@#$, that is amusing for only so long.   I have better ways to spend my time.  

Almost every time we interact, you act like you’re some type of Planet Bob expert.   From the little I’ve seen, if you are an example of “leadership” here then I am thankful for the mentorship I have received from people who are not following your definition of whatever that means.  

Who was your mentor and where can I learn to kiss the behinds of better alliances as well as you do? I can only dream of one day being as respected a leader as you are.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

14 hours ago, Caustic said:

Kapleo just can't accept that no one gives !@#$% about him anymore. Boognish crashed and burned, in part, because of Kap.

Since all of everyone seems to be confused I will compress what has been said so far into easily readable bullet points; as a service.

• CLAWS is the worst alliance in CN, but is also not. FTW is also the worst alliance in CN, but is also not.
  • CLAWS did not want to sign a treaty with "Ordo Cybernautica" but was forced to.
  • General Kanabis, if he were still here, would both approve and disapprove of this as well as every other event that has happened since he left. This can be verified by personal DMs from one individual in every alliance, who can confirm that he is in agreement with everything that they are saying.
  • Things that happened in the past are as relevant as they were when they happened, but they also are not and we need to move on.
  • Former individuals and alliances from entity "Boognish" all went to Non Grata. They also all got as far away from Non Grata as possible.
  • Something about "Kashmir".
  • Kapleo destroyed "Boognish," and was also the last thing holding "Boognish" together.

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING PERTINENT.

20 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Since all of everyone seems to be confused I will compress what has been said so far into easily readable bullet points; as a service.

• CLAWS is the worst alliance in CN, but is also not. FTW is also the worst alliance in CN, but is also not.
  • CLAWS did not want to sign a treaty with "Ordo Cybernautica" but was forced to.
  • General Kanabis, if he were still here, would both approve and disapprove of this as well as every other event that has happened since he left. This can be verified by personal DMs from one individual in every alliance, who can confirm that he is in agreement with everything that they are saying.
  • Things that happened in the past are as relevant as they were when they happened, but they also are not and we need to move on.
  • Former individuals and alliances from entity "Boognish" all went to Non Grata. They also all got as far away from Non Grata as possible.
  • Something about "Kashmir".
  • Kapleo destroyed "Boognish," and was also the last thing holding "Boognish" together.

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING PERTINENT.

LOL! Spot on, Hakai. Brilliant. 

On 9/13/2021 at 6:44 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

Who was your mentor and where can I learn to kiss the behinds of better alliances as well as you do? I can only dream of one day being as respected a leader as you are.

For once, you're wrong, her mentors couldn't have taught her any of that.