A Chilly Night in the North

Buuyo

Friends can be found in the strangest of places. Long have the wolves and the bears of the North been at odds with each other, some would say too long. Neither side are strangers to making friends out of former enemies, so the question of why we haven't tried quickly arose. We shared our fish and they shared their meat, and soon enough we were lost in the stories of what once was and what could be attained with peace. A friendship blossomed that was once unthinkable; the beginning of that historical moment is recorded below. The world is turbulent enough as is, old grudges of days long forgotten do not need to add to that chaos. Behold our answer to the chaos and our commitment to a new friendship, The Frozen Wolf Pact!

The Frozen Wolf Pact

polarhug.jpg

Article I:

Diplomacy Both parties hereby agree to maintain amicable relations, cooperating whenever possible in diplomatic issues and seeking to resolve any issues civilly.

Article II:

Non-Aggression Both parties hereby agree to maintain a policy of non-aggression towards either. Neither shall commit acts of military aggression, nor aggressive acts such as espionage, interference in internal affairs or sending financial or military aid to an enemy of the other.

Pre-established and regular trade may continue with an enemy but the other party is encouraged to discontinue trade if requested.

Article III: Intelligence

Both parties hereby agree that any intelligence or otherwise sensitive information shared between the two will not be passed on to any third party without permission.

Both parties are encouraged, but not obligated, to share information with the other party relevant to their security.

Article IV:

Defense If one party finds itself under aggression by an outside force the other is encouraged, but not obligated, to offer assistance in all forms. This clause may be activated via chaining.

Article V:

Cancellation Should either party wish to withdraw from this treaty, they may do so 7 days after notification is given to the other party.

Signed for Freehold of The Wolves,

The Mad King - Canik
Hand of the King - Taco
Regent - Dark Lord Sauron
Lord of Foreign Affairs - Velocity
Lord of Military Affairs - CodArk
Lord of Internal Affairs - Smitty
Lord of Economic Affairs - Lord Draculea

Signed for the New Polar Order,

Buuyo - Emperor

Emperor Jason - Minister of Love

JayMillz - Minister of Plenty

Tharu - Minister of Peace

EaTeMuP - Imperator Emeritus

what? I didn't approve of this! that picture of us spooning was supposed to stay private! I mean I'm not even the big spoon.. how humiliating. 😕

I do approve of the treaty though. Good to be friends with Polar after so many years at odds. :)

36 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

I did not know that Buuyo was the emperor of the NpO. EJ made me feel very bad about it, so to atone for this I am posting in your treaty thread.

You're welcome.

... also: Congrats.

If you were more active in their Discord, maybe you'd know.  :P

Congrats to both alliances!

9 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

I'm the most active person in their Discord!

That's it, J8. I'm having you nuked.

Lies, Velocity is the most active person in every discord. He's even in some of the super rare ones.

Congratulations to FTW & NpO!

6 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

I did not know that Buuyo was the emperor of the NpO. EJ made me feel very bad about it, so to atone for this I am posting in your treaty thread.

You're welcome.

... also: Congrats.

I didn't realize it until you said this. 😅

I knew he was in charge but until now thought he was still Regent. Buuyo, why didn't you say anything? You know there is such a thing as excessive humility and you're pushing it, my friend!

9 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Good to see, it has been to long since The Bad man and Canik were allies.  

Yes indeed. Rejoin TPF, get some nukes, and let's get rolled by MK again it'll be just like old times :)

7 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Congratulations! This is awesome to see!

One note, just a small note...where is the roll Velocity clause?

And roll Velocity clause? why would anyone need that? It's always open season on Velocity!
well.. on his emotions at least. roll away!

Edited by Canik