A Chilly Night in the North

Buuyo

9 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

This would have been such an unthinkable treaty even just a year or so ago, but I love seeing political allegiances finally start to meaningfully shift in CN.

Congrats to both parties!

You are correct.  Luckily for the world I never change,  I would never in a million years been a party to this treaty.  It is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord but I did find a bean that looked like a wolf though, so maybe it is all good.  Shifting sands are good for everyone as we seek the final implosion of Bob under the weight of a million treaties.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are correct.  Luckily for the world I never change,  I would never in a million years been a party to this treaty.  It is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord but I did find a bean that looked like a wolf though, so maybe it is all good.  Shifting sands are good for everyone as we seek the final implosion of Bob under the weight of a million treaties.

I missed you Grub, NGL. You can say a simple "f*** y**" in more words than I could ever imagine. o/

57 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

My favorite part about this treaty is that it took less than a year for new leadership to break down all of the hostility that you had carefully orchestrated for so long. It's almost like the world was crying out for Polar to be anything other than what you wanted it to be, and the minute that you left, everyone warmly welcomed the alliance without you at its helm. 

I wish nothing but the best for this renewed post-Grub NpO, and I hope you can learn to enjoy its continued growth from your cozy retirement home :) 

On 3/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, lilweirdward said:

My favorite part about this treaty is that it took less than a year for new leadership to break down all of the hostility that you had carefully orchestrated for so long. It's almost like the world was crying out for Polar to be anything other than what you wanted it to be, and the minute that you left, everyone warmly welcomed the alliance without you at its helm. 

I wish nothing but the best for this renewed post-Grub NpO, and I hope you can learn to enjoy its continued growth from your cozy retirement home :) 

It is difficult to imagine someone who so desperately seeks attention from me more than Junka but here you are yet again lining up for a sneaky little kiss again.  I don't think reading comprehension is your strong suit, I also note you completely miss Simpson references.  The last idiot who raged against the gates of hell over the wrong position was indeed Junka, so welcome to infamy as the biggest dickhead in CN.

I find it most interesting that you act like you have a clue who I am and what I am thinking but the reality is you are still irrelevant, despite your rolling the stone away from your inevitable death chamber, and at least as clueless as anyone has ever been.  At least Jesus didn't keep us waiting for more than the long weekend, your dung heap took years to arrive in 2010 after leaving in 2015.  Well done, have another shot at the title?  I have had $%&@ all to do with you, in fact I wasn't even aware of your existence until you took the opportunity to gang bang us last war.  It is ironic really because you never responded to our requests for assistance with such enthusiasm.  I am not sure what claim you think you have on me, but rest assured, I don't give a $%&@ about your opinions or attempts to besmirch my fine and detailed legacy on Bob.  When you have done anything at all, besides of course being an opportunist cowardly $%&@, then perhaps I might entertain considering your missive with any respect at all.

To assist you in your blatantly obvious quest in the study of Grubology, I believe that being friends with everyone in a world that only thrives in conflict only contributes to the stagnant and repugnant state of affairs.  I was once allied to you, I chose to not be allied to you because you are pretty much the most cowardly alliance we were ever allied to.  You aren't the only ally to whine about assisting initially and withdraw as rapidly as possible, risking $%&@ all because that is what you are actually worth, $%&@ all, but you are certainly the most sanctimonious when doing so.

Your amateur attempts score points conflict somewhat with your sanctimonious faux-moral-superiority,  at least the leaders before you knew enough to keep their self-righteous traps shut when dealing with their superiors.  I know the desire to prove yourself worthy of my attention overwhelms you at times, but you can sleep comfortably knowing you will never be worthy of anything but contempt and ridicule because at the end of the day you can't even maintain your cover story. 

Please do not take my long response as some kind of validation, you are grist for the Trollmaster2000 and nothing more.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I believe that being friends with everyone in a world that only thrives in conflict only contributes to the stagnant and repugnant state of affairs.

Not to ignore the rest of your excellent, detailed, and very well thought out takedown of me and my alliance, but this is actually a great distillation of "Grubology", as you put it. Why not just accept that most of the people left in this world aren't here for never-ending war (although watching a small mountain of casualties pile up is way more fun than I thought it would be, I'll admit), but to build and grow and engage in communities that they genuinely enjoy? Signing treaties isn't about putting off inevitable war, but solidifying friendships with other communities that you get along with and are willing to stick up for. The fact that you've never accepted this and instead stuck to the zero sum game of making enemies with everyone not useful to you is exactly what my little jab was getting at, and why I genuinely am happy to see this treaty get signed.

At any rate, I'll quit clogging up this nice treaty thread with my Grub obsession. 

o7 FTW 

o7 NpO 

5 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Not to ignore the rest of your excellent, detailed, and very well thought out takedown of me and my alliance, but this is actually a great distillation of "Grubology", as you put it. Why not just accept that most of the people left in this world aren't here for never-ending war (although watching a small mountain of casualties pile up is way more fun than I thought it would be, I'll admit), but to build and grow and engage in communities that they genuinely enjoy? Signing treaties isn't about putting off inevitable war, but solidifying friendships with other communities that you get along with and are willing to stick up for. The fact that you've never accepted this and instead stuck to the zero sum game of making enemies with everyone not useful to you is exactly what my little jab was getting at, and why I genuinely am happy to see this treaty get signed.

At any rate, I'll quit clogging up this nice treaty thread with my Grub obsession. 

o7 FTW 

o7 NpO 

I accept your assertion, you and your friends have never liked conflict, you have done everything you can to avoid the harsh realities of going to war.  It is a sickness and eventually it will lead to the ultimate death of this society as the bloat consumes the very oxygen that we breathe.  You can have a community, you can all hold hands, but eventually someone will kick you in the balls and you will be forced to engage.... oh happy day.  The fact that I am forced to troll some toolbag like you in order to post anything at all is just a symptom of how boring this world is without conflict.  It is fine that you don't want to do it,you are too hopeless to make anything happen, but hopefully someone does something interesting before we flatline.  You act like I have gone away, I guess it is your hope that people like me are gone forever, but I am still here, with the same influence and power I have held for much more than a decade.  I don't need titles to get !@#$ done, I just get !@#$ done.  Dream on lover boy, peace is fine for now.

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I accept your assertion, you and your friends have never liked conflict, you have done everything you can to avoid the harsh realities of going to war.  It is a sickness and eventually it will lead to the ultimate death of this society as the bloat consumes the very oxygen that we breathe.  You can have a community, you can all hold hands, but eventually someone will kick you in the balls and you will be forced to engage.... oh happy day.  The fact that I am forced to troll some toolbag like you in order to post anything at all is just a symptom of how boring this world is without conflict.  It is fine that you don't want to do it,you are too hopeless to make anything happen, but hopefully someone does something interesting before we flatline.  You act like I have gone away, I guess it is your hope that people like me are gone forever, but I am still here, with the same influence and power I have held for much more than a decade.  I don't need titles to get !@#$ done, I just get !@#$ done.  Dream on lover boy, peace is fine for now.

So vague and cryptic. How do you really feel though? ;)

Also: Hi, Grub. Long time.

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Oh, Grub. The fact that you took time out of your day to type out just a well thought out, and poignant response, means, at the very least, that you do care. We love you too.

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Oh, Grub. The fact that you took time out of your day to type out just a well thought out, and poignant response, means, at the very least, that you do care. We love you too.

Feed the Trollmaster2000 and you too can get a response.