COBRA-KoRT-TPF Peace Agreement

3Flag.jpg

COBRA, The Knights of the Round Table, and The Phoenix Federation hereby agree to peace as follows:

1. The Parties shall not declare any new wars against any nation within the Parties, or their protectorates, effective 1/30/2021 at 11:59:59 PM CNT (CyberNationsTime).

2. Nations at war may offer/accept peace, or continue existing wars to expiration.

3. The Parties will take steps to enforce this peace for 30 days.

4. All grievances, past and present, against The Dark Emperor will be cast aside. The Dark Emperor will be free to move to another alliance without harassment.

5. Sanctions against The Dark Emperor will be removed not later than 2/3/2021.

For COBRA,
King Cobra - Johnny Apocalypse
Royal Guard - General Lyanna, General Tiki

For the Knights of the Round Table,
Knights of the Grail, Knight-King
Mordred, Knight-Heir

For The Phoenix Federation,
Kapleo, Evil Overlord
MrMotivator, Evil Underlord
Al3efix, Evil Feline

The (few remaining) Fierce Crown citizens will dance in the streets to celebrate this occasion. 

*Looks out over the rubble of the city to see crying babies, injured Soldiers, phallic symbols on EVERYTHING thanks to the infantry troopies, rad roaches.*

tenor.gif?itemid=4863888

This was fun. We had fun.

6 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

The (few remaining) Fierce Crown citizens will dance in the streets to celebrate this occasion. 

*Looks out over the rubble of the city to see crying babies, injured Soldiers, phallic symbols on EVERYTHING thanks to the infantry troopies, rad roaches.*

tenor.gif?itemid=4863888

This was fun. We had fun.

To be fair, the phallic symbols were present before the fighting started.

19 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Your comment and seeing you cowering in peace mode (while still in DEFCON 1) make me downright melancholy. 

Bionic - TOO true, too true. 

Who is cowering? Slipping into pm to restock is not cowering. 

It's more of Cobra can't manage to conduct themselves in any reasonable manner so they keep getting hit.

41 minutes ago, veracity said:

It's more of Cobra can't manage to conduct themselves in any reasonable manner so they keep getting hit.

I think you missed the memo about CLAWS literally listening to unreliable intel from a reprobate and not being open about the intel with their allies then causing a full scale war. 

First rule of intel... verify it!  Does it actually mean what you think it means?  CLAWS failed on this very basic step. Then failed over. and over. and over. and dragged their allies into it. 

2 hours ago, veracity said:

Hey Veracity, long time no see!

Tell me more about how to conduct myself in a reasonable manner, I hear you're quite the expert. Should I perhaps be messaging people in another alliance and attempt to bait them into saying they will attack my allies, just as you did? Also we didn't get hit by the Round Table, it was your old home that declared on us . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that's also over as well- must be due to my terrible diplomacy skills and overall poor conduct or something.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse