Open Letter to the Patrons of King Neptune's Bar

13 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

As an ally of KNB, I care about whether he gets a fair shake. Now you might not of known that KNB and CRAP have an ODP treaty, but now you do. Hopefully you understand why I am here now.

I was aware of your treaty. If you are so concerned about the fate of KNB, perhaps you should act more concretely. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Are you just upset that KNB would pick you for their trial by combat as one of their only supporters, and that would make you have to tell everyone again about how optional your obligations are?

They could pick me, yes. But they haven't agreed to this either. So who knows, they could pick you too.

7 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Are you just upset that KNB would pick you for their trial by combat as one of their only supporters, and that would make you have to tell everyone again about how optional your obligations are?

Oh damn, I need to see my school counselor, I just witnessed a murder.

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Paging Dr. Hartw to the burn unit.

Having fought Lowsten ourselves, I can vouch there's a bigger chance of him jumping in without the obligation to do so. I doubt he'll want to sacrifice his pixels for the likes of you though. 

Edited by Kapleo

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Paging Dr. Hartw to the burn unit.

If you think that was some form of diss, and that it would have gotten anything other than mocked by hartfw, I can pretty confidently say you didn't know him very well.

9 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I like this. I’m tempted to volunteer as tribute. Need more casualties.

I don’t usually ask other people to fight my wars, but send me your stats and I’ll see if I can pencil you in.

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It’s just amazing that we are accused of ‘harboring a spy’ and then seeing you sit here and gloat. 

It wont end well for you 

It wont end well for Banned

But if that is the last card you can pull, by all means.

It reeks of desperation.

Like Caustic said,

Quit while you're behind 

Leaving vague terms so you can still make them impossible to comply with?  You should be specific, set the number of champions so you can't later dump some number 3x KNB's membership.  And set the number of rounds so everyone knows you're not going to come back later and declare the entire thing invalid on the grounds that one champion wanted 2 rounds and the other only wanted 1.  You have flip flopped so much on everything, nobody trusts you to not wiggle your way around into more torture of KNB by denying that you ever said what you said because you left an ambiguity disclaimer in an otherwise clear message.

Edited by Banned
Spelling corrections - post originally made from phone employing auto-mistake

5 minutes ago, Banned said:

Leaving vague terms so you can still make them impossible to comply with?  You should be specific, set the number of champions so you can't later dump some number 3x KNB's membership.  And set the number of rounds so everyone knows you're not going to come back later and declare the entire thing invalid on the grounds that one champion wanted 2 rounds and the other only wanted 1.  You have ip flopped so much in everything, nobody trusts you to not wiggle your way around into more torture of KNB by denying that you ever said what you said because you left an ambiguity disclaimer in an otherwise clear message.

We can pow wow when the proposal is accepted

I suggest you find yourself an excavator for that big ass hatchet you finna bury 

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well this mouth knows that Cobra isn’t satisfied with a micro surrendering, now they want to in-slave our members and march them down to the Colosseum for their sick entertainment.

This is actually pretty dope. Have you picked who gets in-slaved yet?

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Leaving vague terms so you can still make them impossible to comply with?  You should be specific, set the number of champions so you can't later dump some number 3x KNB's membership.  And set the number of rounds so everyone knows you're not going to come back later and declare the entire thing invalid on the grounds that one champion wanted 2 rounds and the other only wanted 1.  You have flip flopped so much on everything, nobody trusts you to not wiggle your way around into more torture of KNB by denying that you ever said what you said because you left an ambiguity disclaimer in an otherwise clear message.

The specifics are being discussed with the relevant party currently speaking on LHs behalf and all will be done by the book, signed and notarised. Don't you worry :)

23 hours ago, Banned said:

Leaving vague terms so you can still make them impossible to comply with?  You should be specific, set the number of champions so you can't later dump some number 3x KNB's membership.  *screeeeeeeeech*

These terms are incredible. Why would you not want blood? KNB says yes, the number of champions and rounds will be decided. 

This is the way wars should be ended in our world of 2,000 nations waiting for the inevitable end.

On 10/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, Liltrekkie said:

I never said it wasn't fair, honestly the only problem I have with this is allowing foreign people into the war, or thats the way it seems to be worded. Aid from any sources is fine, but it sure seems like you could pick someone from literally anywhere you'd want. Sure KNB could do the same, but it really dilutes this whole gala.

It only dilutes the issue if KNB have a minimal counting of allies and friends, due to perhaps being insufferable pissants or something.

Oh.  I think I understand the complaint now.