Open Letter to the Patrons of King Neptune's Bar

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well this mouth knows that Cobra isn’t satisfied with a micro surrendering, now they want to in-slave our members and march them down to the Colosseum for their sick entertainment.

Be careful, you're making CLAWS look bad in comparison. 

Let's be clear here:
1. We're letting you pick the number of fighters and who represents you.
2. We're not limiting cash flow into you to give you a fighting chance.

3. We're not forcing you to dismantle any military wonders to make it a curb stomp.

4. We even let you decide if it's just one week or two.

I supported Johnny on these terms because I felt it was a move in a better direction for CN. Where fighting could happen, but not lead to some sort of humiliating peace where once side was forced to pay reparations, had its growth stifled, or had members face a firing squad to satisfy the victor's whims. Frankly, the stunt you pulled, unilaterally declaring an end to the war before terms were agreed upon, would probably be enough for most other alliances to simply continue the war out of spite. We're handing you a ladder to get yourself out of the hole you dug, but you seem determined to dig deeper.

Let White Chocolate read the thread and give us an answer. Your continued posts are just fanning flames that the rest of us are trying to put out.

Edited by Tankobite

Just now, Liltrekkie said:

More like acute, actually.

Ohhh, I'm sorry. God, I'm dumb! I thought you and Lord Hitchcock were allies. I didn't realize you were making fun of him.

Lmao

Pointing out that he can't fight for himself because he sucks at the easiest game in the world. That is hilarious. 

13 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well this mouth knows that Cobra isn’t satisfied with a micro surrendering, now they want to in-slave our members and march them down to the Colosseum for their sick entertainment.

I didn't put it in those words but if that's what you'd prefer I'm sure we can arrange that instead? I'll summon the Pit Grunts to splatter the colosseum floor with some blood and leave a few strewn bones from previous public humiliations in advance- to give it the right aesthetic y'know?

If a fairly pitted hatchet burying ceremony is inconceivable to KNB, then I can wager we will be here again within 2-3 months (only KNB will likely have secured the backing they prefer by that time, and they will proceed to plot with the impunity they so desire)

Nah.

Several people have expressed a desire to fight us, they can take this opportunity to do so.

Lickscock specifically created KNB as an anti-Cobralition platform, he mustn't deviate from that MO just because he didnt meet his goals!

I encourage this Halloween Duel as a means to gorge ourselves on casualties and let bygones be bygones once and for all..

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I just talked to The Dark Emperor and his arm is bothering him, so for proper precaution, he’s going to sit out the Battle of Carthage.

Noted. Now, do you have any members who are willing to stand for their AA?

Edited by Tankobite

41 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I just talked to The Dark Emperor and his arm is bothering him, so for proper precaution, he’s going to sit out the Battle of Carthage.

After talking to him in DM several times, I assumed he would refuse to participate. Thanks for confirming it!

5 minutes ago, Martialis said:

I have a question, what does @Liltrekkiehave to do with it? Either take the field or you should limit your interventions

Hes from CRAP, KNB allies, dont know much about him but so far I can tell he talks a lot without knowing. Also quite loud for someone that didn't jumped in a conflict when asked to. We wanted in, we were told to back off, they wanted him in and went "oUr tReAty iS oPtiOnAl". Don't expect much from them though, they must have issues or something, at this point idk who in their right mind has the nerve to still stand up for LH so openly, but I don't wanna put it on all of CRAP, Sparta spoke well about them before.

Also, I can't believe anyone is complaining about this offer. It was literally intended for everyone to have fun. We should take it back, @Johnny Apocalypse. Or maybe we should wait for WC to talk some resoon into LH's hollow head.

9 minutes ago, Martialis said:

I have a question, what does @Liltrekkiehave to do with it? Either take the field or you should limit your interventions

As an ally of KNB, I care about whether he gets a fair shake. Now you might not of known that KNB and CRAP have an ODP treaty, but now you do. Hopefully you understand why I am here now.

1 minute ago, Liltrekkie said:

As an ally of KNB, I care about whether he gets a fair shake. Now you might not of known that KNB and CRAP have an ODP treaty, but now you do. Hopefully you understand why I am here now.

Been well aware of your treaty with KNB. What about this isn't exactly fair as far as you are concerned? I know plenty of people who would leap at the chance for terms like this.

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Been well aware of your treaty with KNB. What about this isn't exactly fair as far as you are concerned? I know plenty of people who would leap at the chance for terms like this.

I never said it wasn't fair, honestly the only problem I have with this is allowing foreign people into the war, or thats the way it seems to be worded. Aid from any sources is fine, but it sure seems like you could pick someone from literally anywhere you'd want. Sure KNB could do the same, but it really dilutes this whole gala.

3 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

I never said it wasn't fair, honestly the only problem I have with this is allowing foreign people into the war, or thats the way it seems to be worded. Aid from any sources is fine, but it sure seems like you could pick someone from literally anywhere you'd want. Sure KNB could do the same, but it really dilutes this whole gala.

It would need to be agreed upon, man. It's just a matter of making it fair and fun. It's a game afterall. 

Edited by Kapleo

2 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Are you just upset that KNB would pick you for their trial by combat as one of their only supporters, and that would make you have to tell everyone again about how optional your obligations are?

Just now, James Spanier said:

Are you just upset that KNB would pick you for their trial by combat as one of their only supporters, and that would make you have to tell everyone again about how optional your obligations are?

Oof lol