A round of a Claws

img

I know anniversary posts are rare these days as memory loss sets into our aging nations. We even forgot to say something last year. However,

CLAWS turns two today!

It feels like just yesterday discussions began to bring together close groups of friends.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_7.54.19_AM.png

Alright, so we didn't all know each other, but a certain football legend got into our heads and we realized our combined strengths were far better than our individual weaknesses. A month later, we declared our existence. We received warm welcomes from all.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_7.59.59_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_8.00.50_AM.png

Alright, so maybe not everyone was excited to see us and our boogey all the way up to the 3rd place spot. However, we found some great allies along the way. In fact, our treaties received great fanfare.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_7.55.46_AM.png

Alright, so maybe there were some critics.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_6.54.06_PM.png

But seriously, we were told again and again that the cards were stacked against us. Mergers between two alliances don't last, never mind five. "Fusion is just a cheap trick to make weak alliances stronger!" was what I think we were told.

Yet here we are, two years later and we're extremely happy with the progress we've made. Our aid slot usage is among the highest in both total slots used and percentage in use.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_7.08.23_PM.png

Between us and our allies, we keep our Senate chambers active with the most votes for each color.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_8.13.06_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2020-07-13_at_8.12.10_AM.png

We fought alongside allies when called upon and always helped in the rebuild. Today, we're tied to a strong collection of alliances we know we'll be able to call on when the time comes.

unknown.png

We've barely scratched the surface of what we can do until the nuclear apocalypse. Until then, we'll keep our CLAWS polished.

giphy.gif 

Signed,

Leader: Jazzy95

Grand Inquisitor: Randalla

Ministers

Minister of Economics: Tehol
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Claude 
Minister of Internal Affairs: Magical Muslim

Advisory Council

Black CN Senate Candidate: Riser
Black CN Senate Candidate: Phrog
Pink CN Senate Candidate: Claude
Pink CN Senate Candidate: Tehol

Old Nail (Elder): White Chocolate

Come join us over on discord: http://claws.rocks/ free gifs for all tonight!

CLAWS does have treaties with idiots. Or, at least idiot. The rest are fine folks, but there are far too many treaties to have any fun. 

Interesting choice of quotes. I'm not sure what the intent was? To make it seem like I wasn't always against signing pointless treaties over and over? If you'd like the screenshots of me pleading for us to not sign more treaties from the beginning, I can provide. I know you enjoy starting things in public, but you're not a fan of anyone responding publicly. 

😍 Betty White is always big win. :wub:

9 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

CLAWS does have treaties with idiots. Or, at least idiot. The rest are fine folks, but there are far too many treaties to have any fun. 

Do tell who :) . .. but yes too many treaties in the world....

Congrats to all of CLAWS! Keep that aid usage up!

Al will always have CLAWS no matter where he goes! 

8da8ec423cf60365ebaaacd38d9a50c5.jpg

14 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Do tell who :) . .. but yes too many treaties in the world....

Congrats to all of CLAWS! Keep that aid usage up!

Al will always have CLAWS no matter where he goes! 

20200714-190152.jpg

Well obviously she was talking about Argent...  :awesome:

Edited by General Kanabis

I'm proud  of  being  one of the architects  of this beautiful  and wonderful  alliance   currently  the 3rd  most powerful  and larger alliance. Our union endures, unbowed, unbent,unbroken . We move forward with heads held high  into a new era of  prosperity  and achievement pushing  to new heights. Thanks to my brothers  and sisters  in the union and our wonderful  allies  cheers. 😍

15 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Well obviously she was talking about Argent...  :awesome:

i dont know everything... just most things :P 

Also look i have hair!

Al