Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

9 hours ago, Canik said:

Term swallowed his pride to do what was right, not much about it seems easy. Unless you think getting stomped is harder. :)

You've been fighting the daily fight eh? So where you were 6 months earlier? Where will you be 6 months from now? By the daily fight I mean the one during more peaceful and less exciting times. The fight to improve your alliance and it's position. Did you fight that fight in Invicta? Perhaps you did but somehow I doubt it. When was the last time you were gov? Did you post tirades? Did you come up with ideas and push for them? 

Oh, I see. I didn't realize paying bills every day then leaving was fighting. Also, I became gov in Invicta a few months after joining in 2009. Was gov right up until the end. Guess you'd be surprised to hear I was also President for awhile. I love Invicta and it's allies with all my heart, but the time has come to fight for change, to throw some life back into this place. Collecting every 25 days and doing nothing else is not life. As for where I'll be in 6 months, still getting staggered by your allies I suppose, hopelessly waiting for a FTW nation to do the job.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

Oh, I see. I didn't realize paying bills every day then leaving was fighting. Also, I became gov in Invicta a few months after joining in 2009. Was gov right up until the end. Guess you'd be surprised to hear I was also President for awhile. I love Invicta and it's allies with all my heart, but the time has come to fight for change, to throw some life back into this place. Collecting every 25 days and doing nothing else is not life. As for where I'll be in 6 months, still getting staggered by your allies I suppose, hopelessly waiting for a FTW nation to do the job.

I'll be standing right next to you Thrash

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

It's remarkable to see someone with zero sense of history repeatedly trying to pull the "Who are you?" card. And, speaking from the peanut gallery, it seems every person he's pulled this nonsense on could say, with some justification, "I was greater than you could ever hope to be, you medium-sized fish in a minuscule pond."

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

It's remarkable to see someone with zero sense of history repeatedly trying to pull the "Who are you?" card. And, speaking from the peanut gallery, it seems every person he's pulled this nonsense on could say, with some justification, "I was greater than you could ever hope to be, you medium-sized fish in a minuscule pond."

It certainly is.  He thinks he is special because he rounded up a bunch of inactive alliances into a loose coalition, with no cohesion or shared culture, but all under one bloated AA with a large spreadsheet number.  He gets to pretend he is one of the big boys now that the world is a lifeless husk.

Good to see you still kickin'.  Sent you some bux since I see you rolled a fresh nation.

I just want to say that i am the most fascinating aspect of all8ane culture

Also that I really can not believe how hard canik seems to be plugging his ears these days. He used to be the one to present controversial ideas.... With actual thoughts applied... when I met him

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

Key word there: was 😆

Yet, even back in the day it's debateable if those two were greater. I did create a well-known and long-lived medium alliance from scratch and have had my hand in shaping events for a very long time. Not that it matters, who cares about 10 years ago? What have they done lately? Why are they bored? If you're bored then you're boring. It means you are incapable of coming up with your own ideas, creating your own entertainment, you must rely on others to do it for you. Yet these two supposedly WERE greater than me. lol ok 🤣 I have never been bored here.

On 8/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, Canik said:

Key word there: was 😆

Yet, even back in the day it's debateable if those two were greater. I did create a well-known and long-lived medium alliance from scratch and have had my hand in shaping events for a very long time. Not that it matters, who cares about 10 years ago? What have they done lately? Why are they bored? If you're bored then you're boring. It means you are incapable of coming up with your own ideas, creating your own entertainment, you must rely on others to do it for you. Yet these two supposedly WERE greater than me. lol ok 🤣 I have never been bored here.

Men who've led utterly ordinary lives are known to resign themselves to monotony.

Men of adventure and daring get bored because they remember true legacies left in the past and pass the torch to their posterity when the time comes.

The only reason you're on the map today is because we put you there.

The rest of your history is garbage... aside from betraying NEW 4 years ago, your furrydom has never done anything that matters.

Edited by General Kanabis

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Men who've led utterly ordinary lives are known to resign themselves to monotony.

Men of adventure and daring get bored because they remember true legacies left in the past and pass the torch to their posterity when the time comes.

The rest of your history is garbage... aside from betraying NEW 4 years ago, your furrydom has never done anything that matters.

And you have? 

You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. Admitting that the war was a mistake as well.

Then when you give control of your alliance over to Johnny and make him pick up the pieces. Then you leave COBRA and join Non Grata to keep fighting us. You are pathetic. Your conduct during the course of the war proves it.

11 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

And you have? 

You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. Admitting that the war was a mistake as well.

Then when you give control of your alliance over to Johnny and make him pick up the pieces. Then you leave COBRA and join Non Grata to keep fighting us. You are pathetic. Your conduct during the course of the war proves it.

Sometimes fighting on the losing side is the right thing to do.

Enjoy being Oculus Puppets babycakes

19 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night

To be honest, I sleep pretty well.  Depends how much coffee I've drunk during the day and how stressed I am otherwise.  Yeah, don't need much to help me sleep at night.

How your Alliance lives without a spine however medics everywhere keep on investigating and testing...

Edited by Stewie

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

And you have? 

You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. 

You still don't get it. How much a slap in the face do you need? Seems to me you need a plethora: 

Edited by Thrash

16 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

LMAO. Whatever you say, GK xD

On 8/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It's not a doomed crusade; it's a fight against the doom of the world which your alliance -along with everyone helping fend NG off- are facilitating through inertia, now that staleness has been disrupted by forcing your collective hands to actually do something.

Good luck in your crusade against  [game] mechanics.

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

My name engraved in your history forever.

Keep telling yourself that, GK. It couldn't be farther from the truth.

20 hours ago, Stewie said:

To be honest, I sleep pretty well.  Depends how much coffee I've drunk during the day and how stressed I am otherwise.  Yeah, don't need much to help me sleep at night.

Aw, well that's good. 

Just now, General Kanabis said:

Say it again.

Say it a thousand times.

Teach it to your new members and remind the rest daily.

source-1.gif

Even if you don't... Someone else will and I'll be harder to deal with dead than I ever was alive.

Whatever you say

On 8/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

It certainly is.  He thinks he is special because he rounded up a bunch of inactive alliances into a loose coalition, with no cohesion or shared culture, but all under one bloated AA with a large spreadsheet number.  He gets to pretend he is one of the big boys now that the world is a lifeless husk.

Good to see you still kickin'.  Sent you some bux since I see you rolled a fresh nation.

Thanks!

Now, let's see....historically, bloated alliances that were found to be utterly useless, collapsing with the weakest shove. Hmmm....

My personal favorite of all time is probably the Illuminati.