Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

I don't recall having an issue with Cobra and Co. NG makes things more interesting for myself, but by no means am I worried. At the end of the day, they simply aren't a threat.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Good,  The less prepared you are the better.  

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

I don't recall having an issue with Cobra and Co. NG makes things more interesting for myself, but by no means am I worried. At the end of the day, they simply aren't a threat.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Must be an interesting pretend world you live in.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Canik has kicked all Christians from FTW because they opposed copying NGs flag

That doesn't sound very nice. For The Win, why did you copy flag? Where are are your Christian brethren supposed to go now?

10 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You could not beat a collection of micros.  With NG coming in and others waiting in wings what exactly are you planning in doing?  Nothing is going to wake up that half dead bloc of your in particular since it has its own internal plotting on each other problems.  

Edited by Tankobite

1 hour ago, wes the wise said:

That doesn't sound very nice. For The Win, why did you copy flag? Where are are your Christian brethren supposed to go now?

As Wes ponders the persecution of his fellow Christians, he looks hard at the CB:

image0.png

10 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Might change my name to Canic and go take over FTW just to disband it 

You’d have to find him first (he think’s he’s invisible)-

Oh Canik, where are you?

“I’m not here”

image0.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Do you really think RFI could muster enough active nations to anything even if they wanted to try and help FTW,  And why would they?  FTW is not only not an asset for RFI, it is likely to end the bloc.  These are not active war fighting alliances.  They are half dead and some of them sucked at war in their prime.  

1 minute ago, The Big Bad said:

Do you really think RFI could muster enough active nations to anything even if they wanted to try and help FTW,  And why would they?  FTW is not only not an asset for RFI, it is likely to end the bloc.  These are not active war fighting alliances.  They are half dead and some of them sucked at war in their prime.  

To be fair, I don’t recall a time White Chocolate actually defended an ally. She’s too narcissistic to even grasp the concept of a Mutual Defense Pact, much less sign one.