Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

1 hour ago, Canik said:

lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

Your reading comprehension was already established to be at a 4th grade level at best. We may need to lower it again. I never agreed to peace, I said I'd discuss it with my crew. They were collectively unhappy with your idiocy and flippant disregard for my tact and patience and thus we chose the path of tearing you morons apart. Relevant logs are attached. Also, $%&@ you.

jTHzFE1h.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never agreed to peace eh? This isn't a direct screenshot but you can see that there is no edit tag. It's legit.

6f86476b808422e2742e380a34a846d6.png

You did, Caustic. Then when peace came with COBRA just a few weeks later you wanted to reneg, but not really, yall weren't going to make it a term, but wait, yes really.

You made no dignified attempt at diplomacy before attacking. You had already hit us for 4 months. Then you pull this !@#$? No, $%&@ you, good sir. xD

37 minutes ago, Canik said:

Never agreed to peace eh? This isn't a direct screenshot but you can see that there is no edit tag. It's legit.

You did, Caustic. Then when peace came with COBRA just a few weeks later you wanted to reneg, but not really, yall weren't going to make it a term, but wait, yes really.

You made no dignified attempt at diplomacy before attacking. You had already hit us for 4 months. Then you pull this !@#$? No, $%&@ you, good sir. xD

So you've agreed here to fight for eternity over the flag.

Excellent.

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

Your reading comprehension was already established to be at a 4th grade level at best. We may need to lower it again. I never agreed to peace, I said I'd discuss it with my crew. They were collectively unhappy with your idiocy and flippant disregard for my tact and patience and thus we chose the path of tearing you morons apart. Relevant logs are attached. Also, $%&@ you.

jTHzFE1h.jpg

Interesting avatar choice as always, caustic. ;)

Edited by rabonnobar

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

That hardly seems fair. I spent 18 nuclear fireworks today in anticipation of my surprise. Now they are completely wasted and I'm left waiting in the dark.

Not my fault your alliance and your "allies" are failing to do much of anything but, complain about not getting peace.  

8 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Lysergide,

I can only imagine how bad the salt burns. Your glory days are far behind you and your success in a handful of battles is derived from nations who until recently poached and rented (just for you my friend) were ready to leave you to your footnote in history. 

You don't have to imagine, you just have to look in the mirror. You continue to compare people to livestock, which is rather amusing. Maybe if you weren't so stupid, people wouldn't be willing to leave their alliances and come to Non Grata of their own free will to kick your teeth in?

8 hours ago, Canik said:

lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

Looks like peace is off the menu for you and your alliance now furry. We will continue to strip your alliance of its NS, stagnate the growth of your upper tier nations, and bankrupt your lower tier nations. The longer this goes on, the stronger we will get.

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Did peace really come to Cobra? -Last I heard it was held up in GATOs inactivity 

17 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

It was a filibuster

It sure was something. So yeah, Canik, since your moron friends decided to keep my crew at war I decided your "peace" was nonsensical and should be treated as such. It's amusing how fast you came rushing back to the table when we hit you after dragging your feet for weeks, no?

11 hours ago, Canik said:

Oh look the guy who hides is back, guys I found the false Canik. I the one true Canic will take his place as rightful ruler of FTW and rid the world of the trash.

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You gonna fight for that flag yourselves or do you need to call in help against an alliance ~15% your size for that as well?

Think we all know the answer to that.

They are going to call as many people as they can as they couldn't even handle cobra. Got their asses handed to them.

3 minutes ago, Caustic said:

It sure was something. So yeah, Canik, since your moron friends decided to keep my crew at war I decided your "peace" was nonsensical and should be treated as such. It's amusing how fast you came rushing back to the table when we hit you after dragging your feet for weeks, no?

Dragging for weeks, try months I was trying to sort a peace deal out with these ass clowns for my boys in cobra. Got so shockingly bad I had to pass it off because he couldn't figure out the difference between winning and losing 

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Dragging for weeks, try months I was trying to sort a peace deal out with these ass clowns for my boys in cobra. Got so shockingly bad I had to pass it off because he couldn't figure out the difference between winning and losing 

Wait ‘til Canik has to deal with Caustic at the peace table; I remember him there one time with Junka and it was over an hour of pure emotional and mental abuse.

15 hours ago, Thrash said:

But now you'll have me as part of peace talks. Win-win. I'm still a moralist at heart. :)

Relax Thrash, FTW is handling this war so well that they don’t even need to bring in allies, they’ve got this

I have had a long history with Non Grata, both as an ally and as an enemy. Regardless of politics I have always seen them as friends and have had the utmost regard for the alliance. It is a travesty that a mediocrity such as FTW has perverted the symbol of an alliance of Non Grata's stature. This must not be allowed to stand.

I gladly give my nation to this noble endeavor.

14 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I have had a long history with Non Grata, both as an ally and as an enemy. Regardless of politics I have always seen them as friends and have had the utmost regard for the alliance. It is a travesty that a mediocrity such as FTW has perverted the symbol of an alliance of Non Grata's stature. This must not be allowed to stand.

I gladly give my nation to this noble endeavor.

Pope Caustic II will gladly have your sword in this most noble of Crusades.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, Stewie said:

They're too busy to have warchests too..

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Land of Lulz. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation: Last Tax Collection: 7/8/2019 12:00:55 AM Last Bill Payment: 7/15/2019 7:04:39 AM Desired Religion: Christianity Desired Government: Monarchy Threat Level: Severe Tax Rate: 30% Number of Spies: 800 Last Nuke Purchase: 7/1/2019 11:54:11 AM Last Wonder Purchase: 5/5/2019 Total Money: $85,130,550 Technology: 6,936.38 Levels Trade Partners: The Isles Of Juulsta, Astrania, Neprya, Galcorian Republic, Munrovia Secret Aid Sent To: None Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 146, Navy XP: 383, Air Force XP: 313, Intelligence XP: 324 Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 436, Army XP Level 164, Intelligence XP Level 92, Navy XP Level 80 Total Aircraft: 89 Aircraft Fighter Strength: 801 Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0 Navy Purchases Today: 0 Navy Vessels: Corvettes: 5 Landing Ships: 11 Battleships: 10 Cruisers: 9 Frigates: 8 Destroyers: 8 Submarines: 10 Aircraft Carriers: 9

ZgzAzwo.png

Warm fuzzy flashbacks of big fluffy infra stacks.  Godspeed Stewie.

Edited by Ardus

On 8/1/2019 at 5:35 AM, The Big Bad said:

Not my fault your alliance and your "allies" are failing to do much of anything but, complain about not getting peace.  

TBB,

That was a wonderful suprise. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Thank you.

Edited by Joseph Black