Jump to content
AlmightyGrub

Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Of course. Grub's in charge. Electron Sponge was obnoxious, insane, but loyal. Nowadays Polar works differently.

 

It sure as hell does... when I was an admissions officer in Polar, it used to be mandatory that we would do full background checks on applicants, and contact their former alliances for info. They didn't bother to do that when they accepted Jay Kay.

 

I also brought up JK's insults and fabrications on the OWF months ago with Polar govt. Nothing happened, and that's also much different from when Dajobo was in charge. When it became an issue in Polar's embassy, Grub came in to hurl more insults, so I gave up trying to have good relations with Polar.

 

Now Grub wants to be a hypocrite and throw a fit when I troll him right back... sorry buddy, I'm not a pushover. If he wants to attack a bunch of EMP turtles and lower-tier nuke raiders because of his delicate ego, that's fine.

 

The response of the Imperium is the same against every aggressor:

 

 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Heh, "a select few"; nice loophole there, you remembered End Hunger Initiative at least I hope.

 

Hm. I believe that did pass on Black once or twice while I was there. Pacifica doesn't use it to my knowledge, though.

 

My point was, most of the proposals suck barring like 3-4.

Edited by DeathAdder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

I'm sure it had nothing to do with leaked intel regarding Sparta countering Non Grata. :rolleyes:

 

 

 

You are joining dots that didn't exist when I planned to hit Sparta, but please continue to sprout forth with your knowledge of Imperial Command's mind sets.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only knowledge is that the Will of the Imperium has always exceeded every aggressive tendency of our enemies. Our upper-tier are the battle-hardened remnants of 10,000,000 NS genocided by the merciless aggression of those who would seek to exterminate us. Our new nations have been raised with the knowledge that, someday, those who sought to enslave our free producers in the past will again invade us, hating our prosperity and seeking to destroy it. Together the Imperium is an iron-fisted juggernaut, defiant against the odds, and absolute in the conviction that the July Revolution is the last best chance for civilization in this world.

 

The weak who shield themselves behind numbers will continue to surround us, drooling, scheming to bring about the day when the Imperium is disbanded, like the Imperial Assault Alliance in 2008. But today is not that day. And so long as we stand, nobility, honor, dignity, and freedom remains in this world.

 

VYnjPiq.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

My only knowledge is that the Will of the Imperium has always exceeded every aggressive tendency of our enemies. Our upper-tier are the battle-hardened remnants of 10,000,000 NS genocided by the merciless aggression of those who would seek to exterminate us. Our new nations have been raised with the knowledge that, someday, those who sought to enslave our free producers in the past will again invade us, hating our prosperity and seeking to destroy it. Together the Imperium is an iron-fisted juggernaut, defiant against the odds, and absolute in the conviction that the July Revolution is the last best chance for civilization in this world.

 

The weak who shield themselves behind numbers will continue to surround us, drooling, scheming to bring about the day when the Imperium is disbanded, like the Imperial Assault Alliance in 2008. But today is not that day. And so long as we stand, nobility, honor, dignity, and freedom remains in this world.

 

 

 

That knowledge has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  Stop trying so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Dear DA you know that Senatorship is just the new Umrella's excuse to fight my nation because of their complexes and envy!

 

They did it again a few years ago when I fought them all alone for more than 3 months just doubting then as an excuse if Alexandros o Megas and Macedonia is Greek or not, supporting the fake history creators around. They will do it again with that or other excuse or not excuse at all just because they are more and currently more powerful. But history remembers and it is important what legacy each nation leaves back when the game will be over.

 

It is honorable to die like Leonidas fighting for freedom and justice and your ideas than for been a servant to the power.

 

Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Natan said:

 

Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

After 205 nukes on Hellas and:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 2,268,654 Attacking + 9,421,168 Defending = 11,689,822 Casualties

Do you think that I suffer?

Do your best! I will die with dignity honoring my ideas, my Alliance and the freedom of CN Planet Bob!

Your Umbrella is very torn! So "Business as usual"! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

hating our prosperity

 

lol...

 

you got poverty over there lad... 

Edited by ericsw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ericsw said:

 

lol...

 

you got poverty over there lad... 

 

Is it just me or did he leave his hitler meme in the laundry... and went stallin' with Stalin? Sad!

 

Build a WC

Edited by Razgriz24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

 

Is it just me or did he leave his hitler meme in the laundry... and went stallin' with Stalin? Sad!

 

You don't have a very deep understanding of ideology if you think I'm a [ooc]Hitler[/ooc] in the first place... it's ok, I get that alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It sure as hell does... when I was an admissions officer in Polar, it used to be mandatory that we would do full background checks on applicants, and contact their former alliances for info. They didn't bother to do that when they accepted Jay Kay.

 

Actually they did and it was better than your open door policy.

 

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I also brought up JK's insults and fabrications on the OWF months ago with Polar govt. Nothing happened, and that's also much different from when Dajobo was in charge. When it became an issue in Polar's embassy, Grub came in to hurl more insults, so I gave up trying to have good relations with Polar.

 

Oh cry me a damn river Junka, if you wasn't going around patronising and insulting yourself, then you wouldn't receive it back and that's the same for the Polar embassy.

 

Though its hilarious to now know you went crying to my government because you couldn't handle receiving back what you readily dish out.

 

You been to the gynaecologist yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

You don't have a very deep understanding of ideology if you think I'm a [ooc]Hitler[/ooc] in the first place... it's ok, I get that alot.

 

I was referring to your avatar with mass murders of the same ideology... Ideology must be your new favorite word?

Anyways

o/ our Alpha Wolves friends in this conflict

o/ Casualties and fun (most of all)

 

Funfact:

Spoiler

Infrastructure and fun grow at greater rates when dusted off and covered in pixelized blood

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Didn't you two sweethearts used to pull each other's little choo choo trains?

Bitter breakups are the best ones, aren't they? B-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Polaris... well well well.

 

Bye Sparta.

 

 

4 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Bitter breakups are the best ones, aren't they? B-)

More like someone repeatedly getting rebuffed in their attempts to get into someone's pants and then sulking off to another AA.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

More like someone repeatedly getting rebuffed in their attempts to get into someone's pants and then sulking off to another AA.

 

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but that isn't what happened at all. Lol. I was a member of Supernova X before I was a member of Polar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: need to catch up on all the aweful reading.

 

also, o/ Grub

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Bitter breakups are the best ones, aren't they? B-)

 

I think most of the bitterness has to do with Grub destroying most of Dajobo's hard-won moralistic empire. I benefited greatly from the Disorder War, even if I was effectively couped from HB govt, and Dajobo always took care of people who supported him. 

 

Dajobo recruited me after I was expelled from SNX and I would have been content as a mid-level member of Polar. What I didn't expect was the toxic hostility to new ideas and fresh blood that Grub represented. And when I heard that the SNX treaty was being cancelled, I knew Polar wasn't where I wanted to be anymore.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

 

Actually they did and it was better than your open door policy.

 

 

Oh cry me a damn river Junka, if you wasn't going around patronising and insulting yourself, then you wouldn't receive it back and that's the same for the Polar embassy.

 

Though its hilarious to now know you went crying to my government because you couldn't handle receiving back what you readily dish out.

 

You been to the gynaecologist yet?

 

I know you think you are being really cool and edgy in a prepubescent sort of way, but you're really just a pet that Grub finds amusing and you'll be discarded when he has no more use for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHY are you guys allowing Termy to feel important??? 

 

Welcome to the Grub Club, fair Sparta! It's not as bad as it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I know you think you are being really cool and edgy in a prepubescent sort of way, but you're really just a pet that Grub finds amusing and you'll be discarded when he has no more use for you.

 

Hey Junka you dropped these:

 

80825906.jpg

 

Edited by Jay Kay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×