Jump to content
AlmightyGrub

Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Recommended Posts

Don't kid yourself Alex. I worked with the likes of those that the AA calls your friends for almost four long years.  You're a meatshield, nothing more. And when you're done burning for them, they'll go back to laughing at you. The biggest shame is that the Alliance seems to have forgotten that, and just went back to serving those faux-moralists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Don't kid yourself Alex. I worked with the likes of those that the AA calls your friends for almost four long years.  You're a meatshield, nothing more. And when you're done burning for them, they'll go back to laughing at you. The biggest shame is that the Alliance seems to have forgotten that, and just went back to serving those faux-moralists.

 

Hello DA! 

 

You know that apart of been the Senatus in Black sphere, I have never actually got involved into politics. So my question was not retorhic but wondering about the game nature and future. I do not have any objection to fight till ZI, ZT, ZL, Z$ but where that goes afterwards ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That will be entirely up to you, and those who are truly loyal to Sparta, and actually put in the work of the blood, sweat, and tears for years like you and I did.

 

For seven years, I did everything that was possible to move us in a new direction than being under the shadow of the Friends > Pixels side. Notice that they're always the ones who don't have any pixels? I wondered why that was. Then I became King and I saw what they are actually like:

 

Liars, who openly fought against people who held grudges, who ultimately admitted to me that even they held grudges against Alliances.

 

Wanna-be honorables who sit in private messages and threaten alliances they've fought alongside unless they're added to surrender terms.

 

And last but not least, blowhards who turn against their own strategies and then turn against you when you won't burn for their puppet factions who made a stupid move without consulting anyone.

 

Hypocrits, the whole lot, who can't even understand the most basic principals of Economic mechanics, much less the concepts of Warfare and Politics.

 

You think that side would be any better if they had power? No. They would be worse. At least this side plays the Realpolitiks and don't have to hide behind lies and false morality while having none.

Edited by DeathAdder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I have no intentions of joining those who wish to destroy me, I realize Polar seemingly has no issues with that but I question whether or not you'd be thrown to the wolves by your new friends should fortunes change(hint: you would)

Political forgiveness is what led to such a lopsided world in the first place, I somehow doubt it would create a more even world based off the current result.

 

Given that many alliances are old and many have fought each other before, how does one grow their influence without political forgiveness? You can't. 

 

No, people playing politics creates a lopsided world because those who don't play politics or go off of friendship a lone end up isolated.

 

Edited by Jay Kay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good show Polar, Oculus clearly needed outside help, glad you were there to have their back.

 

Oh wait, no they didn't, you bandwagoned in early to avoid any possibility a treaty would trigger you to the losing side.

 

Scum.  I can't wait for you to get dropped and the 2017 Polar roll to get started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

I think you have missed something along the way..... or do you not remember Sparta attacking us last war?

 

Goose, gander, good for both.

Like you hitting an MDP level trade partner of Sparta's last war offensively? I knew your knowledge of treaties function was hazy even now but I didn't think you were this obtuse.

Edited by justavictim82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

What is the benefit of having players of 5 or even 10 years leave the game or lose their nation or for younger nations of 0-1 year making them to leave the game early?

The benefit is that the game dies. Is that not obvious?

 

3 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

No, people playing politics creates a lopsided world because those who don't play politics or go off of friendship a lone end up isolated.

Another guy who gets it. 

 

1 hour ago, berbers said:

Oh wait, no they didn't, you bandwagoned in early to avoid any possibility a treaty would trigger you to the losing side.

From an insider with direct knowledge of the war scheming, I can confirm that this is entirely inaccurate. I cannot, however, confirm the same for your AA's entry into the war. 

 

That saying about glass houses and throwing stones seems appropriate here. 

Edited by Abshire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't have to be one or the other. Alliance leaders should balance realpolitik and morality, because doing so creates lasting justice and stability. Those of us who survived the excesses of the original Hegemony will remember that abandoning morality often leads to insanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abshire said:

The benefit is that the game dies. Is that not obvious?

 

Another guy who gets it. 

 

From an insider with direct knowledge of the war scheming, I can confirm that this is entirely inaccurate. I cannot, however, confirm the same for your AA's entry into the war. 

 

That saying about glass houses and throwing stones seems appropriate here. 

 

Ok I guess you really needed Polar to win this war, very sorry.  Also there must be no chance of a Polar MDP ally getting pulled in on the losing side.

 

I apologize for my clearly flawed analysis.  

 

AFAIK my AA had no path to the losing side, so...not sure where that comparison stands in terms of truth. Then again I barely pay attention to anything other than blowing up pixels and apparently Polar being scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, berbers said:

Ok I guess you really needed Polar to win this war, very sorry.  Also there must be no chance of a Polar MDP ally getting pulled in on the losing side.

 

I apologize for my clearly flawed analysis.  

 

AFAIK my AA had no path to the losing side, so...not sure where that comparison stands in terms of truth. Then again I barely pay attention to anything other than blowing up pixels and apparently Polar being scum.

Who said anything about "need"? Polar wanted to roll Sparta, they're rolling Sparta. Their entry has very little to do with the maroon conflict expect that it presented a favorable window for them to do what they were already inclined to do. Since Oc has no desire to fight Polar, we could, and would, have easily avoided triggering a treaty that would have pulled them into the other side.

 

Every AA has a path to the losing side. That being said, I was referring primarily to your bandwagoning comment since it was SLAP (53-nations) that oA-ed onto the curbstomp of Avalanche (19-nations).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-03-09 at 7:55 AM, Abshire said:

Are you saying that so far only terrible AAs are fighting, or that so far only terrible AAs are getting rolled

The former. B-)

 

13 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

2,189,911 Attacking + 8,839,574 Defending = 11,029,485 Casualties

Wow, that's quite the lopsided casualty numbers there my man. You should probably try discovering how to ground attack.

 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,373,337 Attacking + 10,021,975 Defending = 15,395,312 Casualties

 

I mean, my numbers are kinda bad too, but partly that's because I've spent so much of my wars fighting 6v1 (or lately 7v1).

 

6 hours ago, berbers said:

Scum.  I can't wait for you to get dropped and the 2017 Polar roll to get started.

Don't hold your breath; Electron Sponge is long gone, and these guys are treated as favourite meatshields these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget that at one point Polar lead the world as a moralist alliance. Emperor Dajobo was a great leader and arguably lead the Order through it's greatest days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

The former. B-)

 

Wow, that's quite the lopsided casualty numbers there my man. You should probably try discovering how to ground attack.

 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,373,337 Attacking + 10,021,975 Defending = 15,395,312 Casualties

 

I mean, my numbers are kinda bad too, but partly that's because I've spent so much of my wars fighting 6v1 (or lately 7v1).

 

Don't hold your breath; Electron Sponge is long gone, and these guys are treated as favourite meatshields these days.

The same happened in my case, as in many wars I was fighting too with many mo0re opponents and usually like now many times my size.

 

Just to get an idea - from nations that are still in game and I fought against once or more times - a list is here:

 

Germanic Empire

Willaim Kreiger 

 

Wa Daszistien

Wa Dasz 

 

Lacedaemon

Banned 

 

Dreadnaught

lunar146 

 

We Are One Love

onelove 

 

SlaveII

losinglife 

 

Tenochtitlan

Javier360 

 

OTTOTTO

OTTOTTO 

 

pffoo

jonah spark 

 

Royal Arc

thecapo 

 

Deutsheland

PlanckBorn 

 

cymru-am-byth

tannerus the great 

 

Survivors

qwe1230 

 

underworld

overlord bahl 

 

Empire of Imran

Imran Ehsan 

 

Saldaea

TBRaiders 

 

Janus

Artigo 

 

jutopia land

Jutopia 

 

Ranus

Jekalle 

 

Grand Lac

Clevelumbus 

 

maghrib

tagmoute 

 

Dagon

Da DreadLord 

 

king Tom

King Tom 

 

Metal Militia

mprinz71 

 

Lodoss

Revol 

 

Mudfoot

Lenny N Karl 

 

Technopolis

htmlmaster 

 

Fantastica

Sventington 

 

SetiCrunchers

Seti Cruncher 

 

Rock of Gibraltar

seriouslyseldomseen 

 

Zarkadia

zarks 

 

Theoria

Willie The Pimp 

 

Modis

ace1963 

 

Indijanci

123Duca 

 

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG 

 

Quintana Roo

Bhane 

 

Iherudia

Iherud 

 

Baxter

Bomber66 

 

Mos Eisley

pd73bassman 

 

Chana

JoshuaR 

 

ThePromisedLand
CubaQuerida 

 

Wilmark Republic
Commander Bean 

 

Onion
Onion 

 

Astrum
Aeternos Astramora 

 

Seria
Bob Janova 

 

Quickcall
Thomas123 

 

Neftyaniki
The Evilest Eye 

 

Fish Master
Dealmaster13 

 

FallenSeraphim
LiquidMercury 


 203 nukes on Hellas made the stats!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Don't forget that at one point Polar lead the world as a moralist alliance. Emperor Dajobo was a great leader and arguably lead the Order through it's greatest days.

Something we can certainly agree on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Polar, once you and your new friends are done snuffing out the last of your former sphere, will you have enough reputation points to formally join Oculus? I assume that's how the application process works post-formation, sort of like sacrificing your first born son in a pentagram or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole zinger thing works better if you've actually done anything in the last four years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

So Polar, once you and your new friends are done snuffing out the last of your former sphere, will you have enough reputation points to formally join Oculus? I assume that's how the application process works post-formation, sort of like sacrificing your first born son in a pentagram or something.

 

We aren't looking to join Oculus, we were looking to hit Sparta.  Sparta gave us the opportunity, so we took it.  Other than Cowboys picking up a few targets we couldn't reach, I'm not sure to which friends you are referring that are hitting Sparta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mogar said:

I have no intentions of joining those who wish to destroy me, I realize Polar seemingly has no issues with that but I question whether or not you'd be thrown to the wolves by your new friends should fortunes change(hint: you would)

Political forgiveness is what led to such a lopsided world in the first place, I somehow doubt it would create a more even world based off the current result.

That's where you're wrong, but we've always been playing two different games, C&G might be much smaller but to pretend as though Friends > Pixels should not be the case is why every war is a curbstomp, there's so few willing to defend a friend on the losing side.

 

Wars these days are a curb stomp because the insolvent are not wise enough to seek solvency, putting friendship above sovereignty has put many a nation in its grave. Friendship is a way to seek sovereignty, but it requires the right friends.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

 

Wars these days are a curb stomp because the insolvent are not wise enough to seek solvency, putting friendship above sovereignty has put many a nation in its grave.

I could make the argument putting security over sovereignty does the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you are confused on the definition of sovereignty. If you have sovereignty, you have security. If you have no security, you have never been sovereign to begin with.You're literally bait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

 

We aren't looking to join Oculus, we were looking to hit Sparta.  Sparta gave us the opportunity, so we took it.  Other than Cowboys picking up a few targets we couldn't reach, I'm not sure to which friends you are referring that are hitting Sparta.

 

I wasn't limiting my statement to Sparta. What's left of the old SuperFriends/Aftermath are being rolled by your new partners. Avalanche and Legion are as well. What was once Polarsphere is being cratered while Polar itself partakes, not that in your case Sparta didn't deserve it. While I don't like Polar over past complications, I don't like Sparta even more (or for that matter, most of past or present Polarsphere), so it's less of a criticism and more of an observation/inquiry on if there's an endgame among it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

 

I don't like Sparta even more

 

We should have kept Octaviafleur around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

What was once Polarsphere is being cratered while Polar itself partakes

 

Not exactly something new to this war you know. :frantic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Not exactly something new to this war you know. :frantic:

 

Sure, but these latest actions are squeezing out the stragglers, unless there's a group of AA's from Polarshere I can't remember (which is possible).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...