Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

42 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Your ability to finger paint your way through logic is outstanding.

Did you do finger painting at school today, precious? Is that why it's on your mind?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are dreadful at this, stop embarrassing yourself and your alliance. 

To be fair it's more of an effort than a majority of this world can produce at the moment, what a shameful planet this has become.

20 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Did you do finger painting at school today, precious? Is that why it's on your mind?

Somebody needs a hug.  It all that radiation making your eyes water?  Come on over here and let the Bad Man dry your tears.  Just think when this is all over you can take what is left of your alliance and plan on getting revenge on that mean old Grub.  He made you sad and gosh darn it, I know you are planning to more about than just crying about it here.  Or this is all you got?  

Edited by The Big Bad

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I offered to run FA for Cazaric (seriously). He did not heed my offer and now look at the mess he's in. Stupid noob.

come run our FA :popcorn:

On 2017-03-15 at 2:30 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I wouldn't put much time into arguing with Grub though. There are more productive ways your time could be spent.

If productivity was the goal, this thread would have about five posts in it. B-)

On 2017-03-20 at 2:29 AM, AlmightyGrub said:

We have no interest at all in Maroon affairs

It's good to see you admit in public that you have no interest in supporting your allies.

On 2017-03-21 at 9:01 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Everyone has nukes and knows how to launch them.   Well most people anyway. 

Embarrassed? It's OK, you don't need to make excuses for your alliance.

12 hours ago, Haflinger said:

If productivity was the goal, this thread would have about five posts in it. B-)

It's good to see you admit in public that you have no interest in supporting your allies.

Embarrassed? It's OK, you don't need to make excuses for your alliance.

You would think after all this time trotting out the same tired nonsense would have become a thing of the past.  Nice to see somebody keeping with the same old tired script instead of breaking out new material.  

9 hours ago, Haflinger said:

That criticism would be relevant if the New Polar Order didn't have the same Emperor as it did in 2010. When they move on, so will I.

You think Grub has been in power since 2010?  Only in your nightmares.  

Edited by The Big Bad

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Grub and I liked to troll each other but Ive always had respect for Eatemup and we resolved our war quickly and amiably last year.

Oh, alright. Guess he's just coming out from nowhere then, thought he was referencing you back then XD

11 hours ago, Haflinger said:

That criticism would be relevant if the New Polar Order didn't have the same Emperor as it did in 2010. When they move on, so will I.

You are incapable of moving on, which is entirely fine with me.  I forget how many people I have upset of the years so I am always grateful when someone reminds me that they hate me. Far too many to keep track of by myself, any assistance is gratefully received.

BTW, EaTeMuP gives me orders, I carry them out with passion and integrity.  Maybe you just don't get that Polaris doesn't get on well with everyone and has no desire to do so, especially those who are destined to hate us.

Will you be upset when Sparta has to surrender too?  Or is your indignation merely that we declared war on them?  Or do you just really hate me so much you can not control yourself..... I am happy with any answer.

Loving to be hated since 2006..

You only are destined to be hated by those who you betray. Of course, that's nearly everyone now.

Grub is making Imperial Decrees on behalf of the New Polar Order. That kind of makes him the Emperor.

Frankly, I hope that Sparta and you continue to battle each other forever. It is a fitting fate for your two alliances, who are so very similar in your overall makeup and mindset. I do not expect that hope to be realized; at some point they will probably surrender, sign some kind of random humiliating terms which they will then proceed to ignore, and then you will go back to your usual policy of tricking your allies into undermining their own positions in order to achieve one of your petty goals.

On 3/25/2017 at 5:14 PM, Caustic said:

come run our FA :popcorn:

I am not worthy of such an offer...

I will however volunteer for the betterment of Planet Bob to serve Sparta their peace terms... I promise to make it the utmost sinister terms ever forced upon an alliance and I will ensure that Cazaric cries like the big whopping baby that he is.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

46 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am not worthy of such an offer...

I will however volunteer for the betterment of Planet Bob to serve Sparta their peace terms... I promise to make it the utmost sinister terms ever forced upon an alliance and I will ensure that Cazaric cries like the big whopping baby that he is.

I mean our FA seems to be burn the world to the ground.

My body is ready.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

You only are destined to be hated by those who you betray. Of course, that's nearly everyone now.

Grub is making Imperial Decrees on behalf of the New Polar Order. That kind of makes him the Emperor.

Frankly, I hope that Sparta and you continue to battle each other forever. It is a fitting fate for your two alliances, who are so very similar in your overall makeup and mindset. I do not expect that hope to be realized; at some point they will probably surrender, sign some kind of random humiliating terms which they will then proceed to ignore, and then you will go back to your usual policy of tricking your allies into undermining their own positions in order to achieve one of your petty goals.

You seem quite bitter.  I am very glad.