Jump to content
AlmightyGrub

Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Recommended Posts

News Flash - Evendate, Spartan Surrender posted.  Hellas gutted that he couldn't continue to brag about doing almost nothing and being completely destroyed.   The rebuild commences.  Hellas, in recognition of your valour, your more gutless alliance mates will be sending you free tech.  Well done, you bored everyone into submission.... from your own alliance..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

News Flash - Evendate, Spartan Surrender posted.  Hellas gutted that he couldn't continue to brag about doing almost nothing and being completely destroyed.   The rebuild commences.  Hellas, in recognition of your valour, your more gutless alliance mates will be sending you free tech.  Well done, you bored everyone into submission.... from your own alliance..

 

Thank you for addressing this only to me! I did the best I could do and today suffering unbearable pain with the output ...:(

 

Enjoy the peace!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

 

Thank you for addressing this only to me! I did the best I could do and today suffering unbearable pain with the output ...:(

 

Enjoy the peace!

 

 

You certainly fought hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

 

Thank you for addressing this only to me! I did the best I could do and today suffering unbearable pain with the output ...:(

 

Enjoy the peace!

 

 

Well fought Hellas. It was really hard to fight you but we enjoyed it. Sorry for the trash talk, but your spirit was harder to break than your pixels and it got stronger as the time passed. You really deserve to be called an Spartan!.

Hope we meet again in the future but it would be much better if we fight in the same side.

 

Good luck rebuilding and congratz on peace. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Diego18 said:

 

Well fought Hellas. It was really hard to fight you but we enjoyed it. Sorry for the trash talk, but your spirit was harder to break than your pixels and it got stronger as the time passed. You really deserve to be called an Spartan!.

Hope we meet again in the future but it would be much better if we fight in the same side.

 

Good luck rebuilding and congratz on peace. ^_^

Thank you!! You are a gentleman! None can predict the future and possible new blocks. As I have never dealt with politics I am not sure how this may work but our Kings will decide about and guide our Alliance to the right path hopefully. 

 

As of "Spartan" I am a Greek in real life so I can't be of a different character than my ancestors, even if it is just a game here ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...