Jump to content
AlmightyGrub

Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

 

I'm waiting for you to ghost AW and hit me like you threatened or are you waiting for your vagina to grow into a penus first?

 

 
I made a threat? Why don't you show everyone where the Emperor touched you on the doll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I made a threat? Why don't you show everyone where the Emperor touched you on the doll?

 

*Junka goes to doctors about a problem with his penus and testicles, the doctor gets out magnifying glass* "I cant see anything miss, I'm going to refer you to a gynecologist" :lol1:

Edited by Jay Kay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one Emperor looks weak while you hurl streams of insults at foreign governments... apparently none of our discipline and obedience rubbed off on you from the Imperium. You belong back in MI6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, you did threaten the guy, I'm certain he'd 1v1 you if you asked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I mean, you did threaten the guy, I'm certain he'd 1v1 you if you asked!

 

I didnt threaten him, though I'd be more than happy to 1v1 him if Polar let him. Actually, I'd do it with a hand tied behind my back while also fighting Khan. Wouldn't mind the cash loot at all. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I mean, you did threaten the guy, I'm certain he'd 1v1 you if you asked!

 

I know right he threatens then backpedals to say he didn't:

 

On 11/03/2017 at 4:53 PM, Immortan Junka said:

You don't know how tempting it is to ghost Alpha Wolves just to trash your nation for a good long while.

 

He then realised he said something that if he did do as he said he would, could land him in very hot water.

 

He then turns it around saying I should do what he is too soft to do, even though he is the one wanting a war.

 

If he wants a war he should do what he said and join AW who are at war with Polar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

 

*Junka goes to doctors about a problem with his penus and testicles, the doctor gets out magnifying glass* "I cant see anything miss, I'm going to refer you to a gynecologist" :lol1:


This is funny as hell, you won today for me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

"Hot water" lol when I actually made a profit fighting Polar last year... 

 

I will be around at the conclusion of this war to improve your economics.  I really want to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2017 at 11:29 PM, justavictim82 said:

Like you hitting an MDP level trade partner of Sparta's last war offensively? I knew your knowledge of treaties function was hazy even now but I didn't think you were this obtuse.

 

You do realize that Sparta attacked us last war?  You do realize that we are not allied and we were not allied last war?  I am not sure you have the faintest clue about what you are talking about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

I will be around at the conclusion of this war to improve your economics.  I really want to help you.

 

The mad dog himself speaks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

The mad dog himself speaks...

 

Whilst I might be obnoxious, I would suggest I am far more sane than you have ever been.  If you want to continue making stupid claims, I will ensure that your theories are tested fully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

Whilst I might be obnoxious, I would suggest I am far more sane than you have ever been.  If you want to continue making stupid claims, I will ensure that your theories are tested fully.

 

If I am insane then maybe it's a bad idea for your "member" to say I have no balls while you have your hands full fighting my allies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

If I am insane then maybe it's a bad idea for your "member" to say I have no balls while you have your hands full fighting my allies.

 

It is a fact, well established over many years, that you are the king of cowards.  Statements of fact might hurt you but they are still true.    Continue to hide behind your justifications for still having a micro nation, quote that fact that you were an Order Hero (the greatest travesty of judgement ever made by a Polar Emperor) with you nuke turret micro nation fighting all those noob tech dealers, continue to sprout your nonsense OR ante up and declare war on someone with more than a handful of nations.  You make me sick, you are the greatest false pretender of all time.  You have not ever had a decent original thought in your life, borrowing the charisma and intelligence of others to attempt to make your own star shine brighter.  I still haven't forgotten how you dumped Ivan as your idol suddenly switching to Vladimir as your newest flame.  You are pathetic on multiple levels but your sycophantic nature is your worst quality, your inconsistency is not far behind.

 

Threaten our members, then recant, threaten again then recant.  Coward, yes, Moron, yes, Irrelevant, always.  Slink away while you still can, if you want to try me out a second time, please do so, but at least do everyone the favour of actually doing something before you speak again.  The endless horse!@#$ you dribble on with is its own form of terrorism.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

It is a fact, well established over many years, that you are the king of cowards.  Statements of fact might hurt you but they are still true.    Continue to hide behind your justifications for still having a micro nation, quote that fact that you were an Order Hero (the greatest travesty of judgement ever made by a Polar Emperor) with you nuke turret micro nation fighting all those noob tech dealers, continue to sprout your nonsense OR ante up and declare war on someone with more than a handful of nations.  You make me sick, you are the greatest false pretender of all time.  You have not ever had a decent original thought in your life, borrowing the charisma and intelligence of others to attempt to make your own star shine brighter.  I still haven't forgotten how you dumped Ivan as your idol suddenly switching to Vladimir as your newest flame.  You are pathetic on multiple levels but your sycophantic nature is your worst quality, your inconsistency is not far behind.

 

Threaten our members, then recant, threaten again then recant.  Coward, yes, Moron, yes, Irrelevant, always.  Slink away while you still can, if you want to try me out a second time, please do so, but at least do everyone the favour of actually doing something before you speak again.  The endless horse!@#$ you dribble on with is its own form of terrorism.

 

Hahahaha triggering you to post a wall of text like this reminds me of our joyful days together in Polar. Thank you for sharing this insight, it makes up for Jay Kay's juvenile insults tenfold. The Emperor is content. :smug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Hahahaha triggering you to post a wall of text like this reminds me of our joyful days together in Polar. Thank you for sharing this insight, it makes up for Jay Kay's juvenile insults tenfold. The Emperor is content. :smug:

 

The Emperor of iSX is a coward, a smug pretentious coward.  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

The Emperor of iSX is a coward, a smug pretentious coward.  :o

 

Maybe so, but I'm also twice as clever as you are on your best day, so it works out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Maybe so, but I'm also twice as clever as you are on your best day, so it works out.

 

The Emperor of iSX is not only a smug and pretentious coward, he is also delusional (at best) or completely insane.  I have a pair of sneakers more clever than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed this conversation with you, old friend, but I don't want to keep you from your duties. I'm sure serving as a meatshield is tedious work (been there, done that).

 

I'll be over here being civilized and superior while you... well, not sure what you are doing really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just out of curiosity, do you not feel they can't simply declare on you too? I somehow doubt they are using their full strength currently, and as one of the most antagonistic players in this world, I will openly tell you that trolling the #2 of an alliance that already doesn't like you is not a smart move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Just out of curiosity, do you not feel they can't simply declare on you too? I somehow doubt they are using their full strength currently, and as one of the most antagonistic players in this world, I will openly tell you that trolling the #2 of an alliance that already doesn't like you is not a smart move.

 

He hasn't had any problem with an ex-ISX member trolling me over the last few months, he shouldn't have any issues taking the heat right back. But anyone who actually knows me during the last ten years knows that just because I value peace and non-aggression, doesn't mean I'm afraid of being attacked. What's the worst he can do, EZI me again? :rolleyes:

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've enjoyed this conversation with you, old friend, but I don't want to keep you from your duties. I'm sure serving as a meatshield is tedious work (been there, done that).

 

I'll be over here being civilized and superior while you... well, not sure what you are doing really.

 

I am sure your ignorance of Polar politics prevents you from comprehending the fact that we declared on Sparta because we wanted to, not at the behest of anyone for any reason.  We are going to destroy Sparta because that is our desire.  You are not civilized you are simply irrelevant.  You are far from superior, we are Polaris, you control a dung heap.  It sickens me to see you compare yourself to the leadership of an actual alliance, being King Coward is not something anyone else aspires to. 

 

As for what I am doing, I am merely countering your idiotic assertions with actual facts in a thread that I started.  I am not sure however what you are trying to achieve other than get you !@#$ kicked again for no apparent reason other than your delusional ego being well out of control yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-03-10 at 10:49 PM, James Spanier said:

What was once Polarsphere is being cratered while Polar itself partakes

Of course. Grub's in charge. Electron Sponge was obnoxious, insane, but loyal. Nowadays Polar works differently.

 

17 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

To be perfectly honest, a Nation of -any- size above 2,999.99 Inf will benefit itself far more by actively swapping out for Bills/Collections than pretty much ANY senate proposal available barring a select few.

Heh, "a select few"; nice loophole there, you remembered End Hunger Initiative at least I hope.

 

52 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Whilst I might be obnoxious, I would suggest I am far more sane than you have ever been.

You two have rather a lot in common on both these counts.

 

30 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It is a fact, well established over many years, that you are the king of cowards.

Well, in order to be the king, he'd have to be the most successful coward, and there you have him beat I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:


I am sure your ignorance of Polar politics prevents you from comprehending the fact that we declared on Sparta because we wanted to, not at the behest of anyone for any reason. 

 

I'm sure it had nothing to do with leaked intel regarding Sparta countering Non Grata. :rolleyes:

 

Quote

You are not civilized you are simply irrelevant.  You are far from superior, we are Polaris, you control a dung heap.  It sickens me to see you compare yourself to the leadership of an actual alliance, being King Coward is not something anyone else aspires to. 

 

As for what I am doing, I am merely countering your idiotic assertions with actual facts in a thread that I started.  I am not sure however what you are trying to achieve other than get you !@#$ kicked again for no apparent reason other than your delusional ego being well out of control yet again.

 

a79587336732556e8041bad6fda7016d97231537

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...