Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

To be fair, we were easy on you.

I will agree we reached a fair and honorable resolution last year. But I also think Polar hasn't expanded it's own reach in the lower to mid tiers, which makes all these military expeditions of questionable strategic value.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I will agree we reached a fair and honorable resolution last year. But I also think Polar hasn't expanded it's own reach in the lower to mid tiers, which makes all these military expeditions of questionable strategic value.

Strategy and Junka is like a chocolate fire guard, doesn't work.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:11 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Hellas votes always thinking what it is good for the majority of the nations in Black Team and not only for itself or some big nations that have this or that wonder.

As a result, it is usually on the top of preferences of Black Team preferences in voting process and popularity in game.

I know that this is hard to take all these years for you and all the alternatives tried during the last 6 years by your alliance.

And by the way who talked about surrender terms? We will fight like Leonidas against Persians, 300 (actually 100 here in game) against thousands and thousands ... Search the forums and you will find the history regarding Hellas fights against Umbrella :)

See this is the dumb part. The majority of black team nations ARE large because this world is more than ten years old. You constantly vote against everyone's interests.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm sure that wouldn't end well.

I earned the Order Hero medal in Polar fighting for months against massive odds during the Doom War, you really do talk too much considering this is your first war.

Good thing I adhere to moral principles and focus on constructive enterprises rather than silly macro wars.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

There is a difference between lecturing an ISX oathbreaker vs making a threat.

I was invited on blatantly false information, oath null and void. Not that it matters as your empty threats put a smile on my face.

Just now, Jay Kay said:

I was invited on blatantly false information, oath null and void. Not that it matters as your empty threats put a smile on my face.

An oath is an oath, but I'm glad you are there rather than here.

"The frequency of an alliance member's whining is inversely proportional to the contribution they make to their alliance" - Tyga's law

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

An oath is an oath, but I'm glad you are there rather than here.

Alliance oaths are mutually beneficial for both parties to uphold, you didn't uphold your part.

So you going to walk the walk with your threat, if not jog on attention seeker.

Just now, Jay Kay said:

Alliance oaths are mutually beneficial for both parties to uphold, you didn't uphold your part.

So you going to walk the walk with your threat, if not jog on attention seeker.

If I had planned to hit you, you would already be in anarchy.

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

yeah watch out. If Tywin doesn't like you and feels you've broken a deal with him, he might just clutch at his pearls and screech.

In the ten years since I created my first nation, I have never once gone rogue, not sure why I should break that because some FNG has no respect for his betters.

5 hours ago, JoshuaR said:

See this is the dumb part. The majority of black team nations ARE large because this world is more than ten years old. You constantly vote against everyone's interests.

It needs a bit of IQ to understand what YOU vote man ... just a simple analysis each time and then YOU will know what is beneficial for the majority of the Black Team and YOU will then vote accordingly. Generalising that Black Team nations are 10 years old because YOU and me are is not the case. Just try to read the legislation proposed, try to understand it - not that hard and vote accordingly.

The result of your votes is then appreciated by the Black Team nations and they vote for you or me accordingly (YOu are always behind man in votes with your decisions). :)

36 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

It needs a bit of IQ to understand what YOU vote man ... just a simple analysis each time and then YOU will know what is beneficial for the majority of the Black Team and YOU will then vote accordingly. Generalising that Black Team nations are 10 years old because YOU and me are is not the case. Just try to read the legislation proposed, try to understand it - not that hard and vote accordingly.

The result of your votes is then appreciated by the Black Team nations and they vote for you or me accordingly (YOu are always behind man in votes with your decisions). :)

After this war is over you will never hold a senate seat on the black team again. The days of your economic terrorism are numbered.

40 minutes ago, Natan said:

After this war is over you will never hold a senate seat on the black team again. The days of your economic terrorism are numbered.

Torn_Umbrella_zpslc1inh80.jpg