Jump to content

Skyfall


Master Holton

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is a disbandment notice, they're doing a hell of a job doing it.

 

If this is some fake !@#$, they're pulling off a hilariously uncharacteristic silence in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Holton is M, then unless explicitly stated otherwise (I don't have document in front of me), the charter gives him the right to simply do it. A dick move if the membership wasn't consulted first, but a legitimate one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

So what this mean no more mi6

 

That is what was communicated to me and others, yes.

 

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

If Holton is M, then unless explicitly stated otherwise (I don't have document in front of me), the charter gives him the right to simply do it. A dick move if the membership wasn't consulted first, but a legitimate one.

 

Exactly right. Membership was consulted but we hadn't reached a definitive answer on the matter. 

 

Now to go look for a new place, le sigh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bernkastel said:

 

 

That is what was communicated to me and others, yes.

 

 

Exactly right. Membership was consulted but we hadn't reached a definitive answer on the matter. 

 

Now to go look for a new place, le sigh.

Poor Bern, it's okay, we'll adopt you. And then you'd be on the same team as NG, that could be funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Poor Bern, it's okay, we'll adopt you. And then you'd be on the same team as NG, that could be funny.

 

Im all in on the NG wagon.

 

Great way to find out this is happening, thanks boys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bernkastel said:

 

Tempting. I'm fine with anywhere tbh as long as they are fine with me. :v: 

 

 

 

It was mostly a joke comment, though we would be happy to have you or any of you guys if you want to somewhere where you won't get rolled 2+ times a year. Really at this point I think most alliances should be glad to get any new active NS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is sad. Always liked chimaera. Mi6 hit the ground running in the FA department. They must've had an embassy at every damn alliance at the time. As others have said, if any former members need a new home, your more than welcome at the VG.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...