Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Damn I wonder what it feels like to have your tail tucked between your legs so tightly.

Obligatory, have fun polar. I always did hate Junka.

Wait I know your name, you was in IAA if i am not mistaken, please enlighten me if i am. But as i recall when I was in IAA you tucked your tail and ran many times, so maybe you can explain to me what its like?

Edited by Devialance

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha why so sour? You should be happy you may get to fight me sooner than you think :)

Or is that reality making you !@#$ your pants?

This will be my last comment to you within this topic as its not about you, but trust me no one is scared to face that small ass nation of yours, and I will post everything when it happens so everyone can see just how bad you are, but enough about you back to topic.

Good luck to everyone fighting, this world was never made for long drawn out peace mode

What upsets me the most is that my war declaration has a grammatical error that is now impossible to fix, and it sits there mocking me every time I look.  For that, I apologize, to my people, my parents, my teachers, and my opponent.  I do not apologize for anything else.

Wait I know your name, you was in IAA if i am not mistaken, please enlighten me if i am. But as i recall when I was in IAA you tucked your tail and ran many times, so maybe you can explain to me what its like?

What a deflection, If you're going to try and deflect at least be aware of what you're deflecting towards. 

o/ polar

PM for free tech and troops and grub votes

Oh, that explains that.  Thanks nom nom nom

I never knew SNX requested support, you must have a spy in SNX to know what they are going to do before they even do it.

If we have a spy in SNX, keep your TV tuned to this station Monday nights at 9 PM. :ehm:

"Please, Doom, respond so we can finally hit you without triggering all those pesky defensive treaties!"

You made me agree with Chimaera, you filthy animals.

Glad to see the Moralist Age of Polaris is well and truly over; it was always just a matter of time before they broke out the jackboots again.

Good luck with your noCB war! 

Obligatory "You were my brother once, Schatt; I loved you!" at Schattenmann.

Edited by Margrave

anddd the running to peace mode is ALREADY starting.  that's the problem with declaring on those who are true cowards, the minute things get real they run and hide and reduce the number of them that i can pound without mercy.  :((

anddd the running to peace mode is ALREADY starting.  that's the problem with declaring on those who are true cowards, the minute things get real they run and hide and reduce the number of them that i can pound without mercy.  :((

10 years of CN, and people still make asinine comments about peace mode. Never change, Cybernations, never change.

I think you'll find that they were in pm before this started.