TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is this, like a delayed reaction?  Let's see, what was I doing on the 13th of December in 2013... oh yes, fighting the war that was happening at the time.  That would have been disorder, right?  You guys must have some good and plentiful weed if it takes you this long; I'd recommend sobriety as it appears to be heavily interfering with your ability to keep track of time.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Man you can't just bushwhack someone out of the blue, with much larger nations than them, and then get upset when their bigger friends show up.  I mean, you can, but then you can't laugh it off and say the war is over and expect that anyone cares.

Here's what's gonna happen for a while: we are going to continue the war until you and sirwilliam come to some kind of agreement.  And, uh, probably Hershey too, and if anyone else shows up, them too.  Because you have an alliance, and you attacked an alliance, and you are experiencing the tip of the diplomatic dong right now.

Man you can't just bushwhack someone out of the blue, with much larger nations than them, and then get upset when their bigger friends show up.  I mean, you can, but then you can't laugh it off and say the war is over and expect that anyone cares.

Here's what's gonna happen for a while: we are going to continue the war until you and sirwilliam come to some kind of agreement.  And, uh, probably Hershey too, and if anyone else shows up, them too.  Because you have an alliance, and you attacked an alliance, and you are experiencing the tip of the diplomatic dong right now.

I will also require of them to take upon three great quests in which they must do extraordinary feats in order to achieve peace. These Adventures will be perilous, and some may never return from these expeditions.

If they're getting hit by rogue attacks from an alliance not posting a DoW, its no longer a fair fight and their surrender should be accepted. If not that entire alliance can be classified as rogue for keeping them at war and anyone could intervene to assist without a DoW.

#Oculus

Yeah, Oculus isn't interested in some whackjob with a 2 year grudge getting pummeled due to a well known of treaty, with or without a DoW (I wouldn't have bothered either). Just as much as we we're not interested in the old GOONS smacking up some Bronies.
If you want to inject yourself on this "injustice", crack on Methrage, we're kinda doing other things at the minute.

we're kinda doing other things at the minute.

I'm not.

If I may be so bold, maybe we could get Mister Black, and start having negotiations on here for peace.  I've often found if you negotiate in public, there is less room for people to spin things.

Edited by hartfw

You can come to the table and negotiate like an adult, or we can keep whaling on you. Simple as that. As for me, I'm rather content to turn your remnant into rubble.

I know, DoorKnob, that you're not the smartest tool in the shed, but that's not how this works. You attacked us with a CB, you wet yourself when your long-awaited vengeance turned into a curbstomp against you, you wet yourself when our friends showed up with big sticks, and now you want to run home to cry to mom. You want peace, you can negotiate an exit for yourself and acknowledge your defeat like a man.

Edited by King Conrad

All of TIR has been instructed to peace out all wars immediately, the war is over.

It would've been different if you'd have brought this last DK nation in as a ghost, but he came in under the DK AA and as soon as we attack a DK nation we'd have all of DK on us. We don't have a DoW on DK and we're not being tricked into fighting them or any other allies.

You can call it a surrender, a white peace, a win, a loss or a who gives a !@#$, but we're done.

You gotta take your lumps pal. I am by no means a Kashmir fan but they are right on this one. You DOW on them with an old CB, with some encouragement :smug:  but you made the call none the less. So ya they brought in people to help, this is Kashmir I mean they needed help with Methrage, and now me, lol. So you want to peace out and say "ooops lets have a do over"? They would be an even bigger laughing stock then they are now to peace you out. 

You just keep nuking and doing damage, dont screw this up. 

Edited by Thorgrum

I think its cute how you consider yourself a string puller and manipulator, Thorgrum. Please, manipulate more mental midgets into attacking us, this has been grand

On the subject of mental midgets Im going to defer to your expertise on it. Its nothing to be ashamed of Margrave. Normally one has to go to a tractor pull or recycle center to have the caliber conversation you provide. 

In terms of what I consider myself? You couldnt possibly know that, which is of course a direct citation to you being a "mental midget" youre going to have to try much harder than that with me. 

I didnt manipulate anyone for the record. I was aware of a prior situation with these people, I admit that. I did read a great deal of data while on the Kashmir forums. This guy actually came to me asked a few questions, I answered them, he made a decision. 

*shrug* thats what happened, of course you'll believe whatever you want but my goals have remained consistent. Maximize the damage done to the Kashmir alliance for the unjust expulsion from the AA, this DOW helped facilitate that end. 

You're a sad old man, Thorgrum. Don't ever seek quarter; there is nothing in your character to show that you deserve it.

Enjoy your Don Quixote escapades as you tilt at the windmills of relevence. You've proven by your actions that you belong in the wastebin with the rest of these looney tunes, another valor-thieving narcissist wearing other people's honor. Sua Sponte, my ass. I'll be waiting for you.

You're a sad old man, Thorgrum. Don't ever seek quarter; there is nothing in your character to show that you deserve it.
Enjoy your Don Quixote escapades as you tilt at the windmills of relevence. You've proven by your actions that you belong in the wastebin with the rest of these looney tunes, another valor-thieving narcissist wearing other people's honor. Sua Sponte, my ass. I'll be waiting for you.

Margrave stop. Just stop. The last time you made such a 'bold' notion you complained that your opponents were 'too wonder heavy'

Sending peace offers is the only thing TIR have managed to coordinate.

Needs a formal recognition of defeat though.

About Limitless Nexus: Allies with Confederatio Aesir, Kaskus, Seven Days in the Sun, LSA, aNiMaLz, The Imperial Remnant & Libertarian Party of Cybernations.

We will be watching how events unfold very carefully. Even if we didn't enter on their initial DoW, they are still our allies and them being hit by outside parties is uncalled for. If I were TIR I wouldn't be willing to go as far as he did in regards to a recognition of defeat, so I think he conceded plenty already.

I wouldn't mind getting the old crew together to avenge Roochi and Zombinator, as well as TIR. :gun:

Valor thieving, thats actually not to bad. I'll give you a 4/10 for it +1 for being mad. You believe whatever you want margrave. I'll be around for a while im not going anywhere.

Sua Sponte.  ^_^  

Margrave stop. Just stop. The last time you made such a 'bold' notion you complained that your opponents were 'too wonder heavy'

No one has very high expectations of Margrave anyway, I mean you've been around you've likely heard it before. Rumor has it that on IRC he is somewhat of a ladies man, or well names that appear to be feminine in nature. Guess he can type one handed, amazing given anything beyond a paragraph from the guy and you're wondering about the education system and standardized testing. 

But we shouldnt pick on him to much, Margrave is notoriously thin skinned. 

Methrage, I mean this the nicest way possible: We give precisely zero fucks that you're allied to TIR or that you'll be watching how this unfolds.

Thorgrum, I mean this in the equally nicest way possible: You're about as reputable as you are mature or intelligent so your word means precisely nothing. We love the attention though, fanboy!

There seems to be a lot of emphasis on how fair we should be to these people.  TIR attacked us without provocation, grossly down declaring, throwing together something from years ago to justify it, and after 5 days it seems they have thrown in the towel because a couple nations entered against them.  Nevermind that Lord Caparo ghosted in to turn things to their favor in the first place.

It is easy to say we are the larger alliance, but it is equally easy to say that your top 3 nations were much larger than ours, and that is, as time has shown, what really matters.  Acting surprised that measures were taken to counter this reveals another of your circle's interesting political strategies; trying to make war a fair fight, and decrying those who don't buy in.  War has never been fair and it favors those who prepare themselves in every way for it.

I am still trying to figure out why Kaskus has not apologized to us or started any diplomatic discourse with regards to TIR, their "protectorate" so to speak who has gone rogue.  If anything, the onus lies on them to make things right here as it would with any other responsible party.  And yet I understand the only reason this has not escalated further into a complete slaughterhouse is because Kaskus is actually considering intervening should this go further.  Not counting Kaskus member Lord Caparo, who has indeed entered already.

You guys need to start putting something together that is serious if you want peace, not some ridiculous in game proposals.