TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage, I mean this the nicest way possible: We give precisely zero $%&@s that you're allied to TIR or that you'll be watching how this unfolds.

Thorgrum, I mean this in the equally nicest way possible: You're about as reputable as you are mature or intelligent so your word means precisely nothing. We love the attention though, fanboy!

Well william as they say "birds of a feather" 

Animalz, Methrage, Me, now this DOW and negotiation, I mean you really arent rising to the top here. Thats okay though, since you like the attention at least the rest of the planet gets to see what complete rube's you are. 

Send me an in game message if you need help with some of the words, I know its hard to follow for you. 

Well william as they say "birds of a feather" 

Animalz, Methrage, Me, now this DOW and negotiation, I mean you really arent rising to the top here. Thats okay though, since you like the attention at least the rest of the planet gets to see what complete rube's you are. 

Send me an in game message if you need help with some of the words, I know its hard to follow for you. 

I'm as capable of using dictionary.com as you are, just far less inclined. I think you're almost ready for the two syllable words however. Keep at it!

(Given your reputation is, by your admission, on par with aNiMaLz's and Methrage's you'll forgive the entirety of Planet Bob for laughing heartily at you, will you not?)

You've been harboring DoorNail, a renowned international annoyance, offensive, raving psychopath for years. We're going to beat you people black and blue and we're not going to be civil or pleasant about it.

To be fair, people keep accepting Tywin into their alliances, including the alliance he nearly destroyed, and they made him leader

So of all the dumb things in CN, this ranks somewhere in the middle 

I'm as capable of using dictionary.com as you are, just far less inclined. I think you're almost ready for the two syllable words however. Keep at it!

(Given your reputation is, by your admission, on par with aNiMaLz's and Methrage's you'll forgive the entirety of Planet Bob for laughing heartily at you, will you not?)

Well I think we can both agree you are not a word smith by any stretch of the imagination. My reputation, by my own admission is on par with those individuals? Thats a new one, not a bad way to go for you though but the logic is inherently flawed, along with your rhetorical conclusion. Their stake, like yours is much higher for "the entirety of planet bob" than mine. You are bantering with someone you've dismissed outright as a rogue, a malcontent, a nobody on and on... 

But you still address me and give me a platform so either my assertion of your alliances overall intellectual capacity is right, or you're lying. Now Im inclined to say its the later, as again for someone as inconsequential as me or who is a "laughing stock" you've certainly invested a great deal of time. 

Either way it doesnt matter, there is no possible way this vein of attack is going to work on me and you know it. I am not victimized by worry over what other people think. I know I am right (I usually am, as you well know) so its all rather moot. 

When do you want to let it dissipate and get on with the long term affect of your choice? Im more than willing to keep at it as long as you and your people are, I mean watching some of your people try and navigate multiple sentences on one theme is pretty humorous. You do have Jack Layton though, so +1 for you anyway. 

Edited by Thorgrum

No one is impressed by your poor attempt at verbosity, Thorgrum. The multiple delusions you are under and your fascinating case of malignant narcissism are fascinating enough though, so by all means, keep posting. At least you know more words than Methrage so it's not a total loss, eh? And getting to take the piss out of you is fun enough for a slow weekend and a quiet Monday. 

I think it is fair to say we expected a better class of rogue from someone as well advertised as and by yourself.  For a second there I thought you had actually built a coalition of sorts but it is much more fitting that are in fact just facing you, as there is probably no one that could tolerate your presence long enough to effect a crushing defeat.

anyway, no amount of words is going to settle this, so let's just take it to the logical conclusion...when we are able.

There are easier, less painful-to-read methods of admitting that you have nothing meaningful to say, BOREgrum. I realize the low standards you're held to are nonetheless too high but I don't think a proofread, non-rambling admission along the lines of "I have nothing meaningful to say" is too much to ask for.

I would agree and applaud you for your honesty. Talk about common ground!

Edited by SirWilliam

No one is impressed by your poor attempt at verbosity, Thorgrum. The multiple delusions you are under and your fascinating case of malignant narcissism are fascinating enough though, so by all means, keep posting. At least you know more words than Methrage so it's not a total loss, eh? And getting to take the piss out of you is fun enough for a slow weekend and a quiet Monday. 

Im replying to people who proclaim, what is it now? malignant narcissism? You should try reading things twice you did get the concept of replying to someone like this, over and over creates the conditions by which your credibility is suspect. 

Is this really the best you can do? 

I think it is fair to say we expected a better class of rogue from someone as well advertised as and by yourself.  For a second there I thought you had actually built a coalition of sorts but it is much more fitting that are in fact just facing you, as there is probably no one that could tolerate your presence long enough to effect a crushing defeat.

anyway, no amount of words is going to settle this, so let's just take it to the logical conclusion...when we are able.

Matt dont throw in the towel just yet, its very early. Besides the only allusions of grandeur here are the ones you and yours conjured up. During my time at Kashmir, particularly at the recruitment I was very candid about how I viewed our planet and my standing in it. I make no claims to have something more than what my nation can bare, the fact this happened was a happy circumstance, as again I was asked some questions I gave honest answers and helped facilitate my desired outcome. 

Whether you believe that or not isnt important, what is important is my complete candor. Im not boasting any grand plan other than, for my unjust expulsion I will do what I can to affect as much damage as possible for as long as I can on kashmir. It really is that simple, that fact that you and what is it 3 other gov members are trying to win a war of sematics with, whats the latest? a narcissist is really the story. If in fact all I am is a rogue then your feeding the process to what end exactly? My embarassment? We both know thats not possible. 

But go ahead, keep putting margrave out there, lol. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Im replying to people who proclaim, what is it now? malignant narcissism? You should try reading things twice you did get the concept of replying to someone like this, over and over creates the conditions by which your credibility is suspect.

Punctuation, grammar, and elementary sentence structure are your friend. You're really going to post this mess of nonsense, and expect anyone other than the illiterate to make sense of it, after questioning others' intelligence and mentioning others' wordsmith abilities?

:psyduck: doesn't even begin to cover it.

Matt dont throw in the towel just yet, its very early. Besides the only allusions of grandeur here are the ones you and yours conjured up. During my time at Kashmir, particularly at the recruitment I was very candid about how I viewed our planet and my standing in it. I make no claims to have something more than what my nation can bare, the fact this happened was a happy circumstance, as again I was asked some questions I gave honest answers and helped facilitate my desired outcome. 

Whether you believe that or not isnt important, what is important is my complete candor. Im not boasting any grand plan other than, for my unjust expulsion I will do what I can to affect as much damage as possible for as long as I can on kashmir. It really is that simple, that fact that you and what is it 3 other gov members are trying to win a war of sematics with, whats the latest? a narcissist is really the story. If in fact all I am is a rogue then your feeding the process to what end exactly? My embarassment? We both know thats not possible. 

But go ahead, keep putting margrave out there, lol. 

You're just another in a long line of rogues in disagreement with us, and we will endure it as we have before.  Clearly we disagree on how you left the alliance, and what point is there in arguing it?  We're fighting it out finally and it seems to me that was the only outcome we could have ever had.  So let's just enjoy dropping bombs on each other.

Is this really the best you can do? 

Your sentence structure and grammar indicate you're probably a !@#$%.  Maybe capitalize your first words and use an Oxford Comma you !@#$@#$ heathen.  You're !@#$ting on the lingua franca whenever you put words to the page.

Edited by Margrave

TIR recognizes eventual defeat to Kashmir and their friends and has agreed to end this war with our surrender. However we feel that alliances in general should stand up for their principles if they feel slighted (and diplomatic measures are deemed inadequate) more often. Refusing to declare just because you know you are going to lose is a cowards line of thought. While I think our CB was just, I do not wish to delve further into it as its been discussed in depth here and it will likely just lead to more issues. With that I will bow out of the thread and wish Kashmir good luck with their rebuild. Just don't aid rogues hitting us and we should have no more issues!

TIR recognizes eventual defeat to Kashmir and their friends and has agreed to end this war with our surrender. However we feel that alliances in general should stand up for their principles if they feel slighted (and diplomatic measures are deemed inadequate) more often. Refusing to declare just because you know you are going to lose is a cowards line of thought. While I think our CB was just, I do not wish to delve further into it as its been discussed in depth here and it will likely just lead to more issues. With that I will bow out of the thread and wish Kashmir good luck with their rebuild. Just don't aid rogues hitting us and we should have no more issues!

Peace in our time

Now that this war is over...Id like to thank mattski and denkimon for a well fought battle. You are worthy nations to war with. We never spoke a word but you fought to the very last punch.

*Bows in defeat*

You guys fought very well also.  I missed out on a lot of the last war so this was a nice shake up. 

I find myself strangely agreeing with what you've said here.

Edited by mattski133