TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, people keep accepting Tywin into their alliances, including the alliance he nearly destroyed, and they made him leader

So of all the dumb things in CN, this ranks somewhere in the middle 

Nice random cheap shot, luckily I won't lose much sleep over the opinions of a Polar war deserter.

Kashmir only beat TIR because they brought in allies and TIR didn't, but congrats to TIR on their underdog victory.

o/ DoorNail

There’s the Methrage we’ve all come to laugh at and ignore. Never in touch with reality but still always posting.

(The bolded portion of course makes no sense given the one that precedes it and given DoorNail’s post. Not to mention the cold, hard facts: Kashmir out-damaged its enemy from the outset. But we can leave it at that and you can do your allies a favor and kindly piss off.)

For what it’s worth I never disputed the CB for a reason. The timing was suspect to say the least, and I was never able to find any records of the conversation in question (and for that matter no one was able to provide any), but I’m convinced a wrong was very much perceived by TIR and I can’t fault you for acting on that. Your handling of peace was reasonable and your war efforts at the very top were notable (which is more than can be said of our previous combatants on both accounts) so I think you can be afforded some degree of respect here. Toodles, TIR!~

TIR recognizes eventual defeat to Kashmir and their friends and has agreed to end this war with our surrender. However we feel that alliances in general should stand up for their principles if they feel slighted (and diplomatic measures are deemed inadequate) more often. Refusing to declare just because you know you are going to lose is a cowards line of thought. While I think our CB was just, I do not wish to delve further into it as its been discussed in depth here and it will likely just lead to more issues. With that I will bow out of the thread and wish Kashmir good luck with their rebuild. Just don't aid rogues hitting us and we should have no more issues!

This is how to properly surrender on the OWF.

Kashmir only beat TIR because they brought in allies and TIR didn't, but congrats to TIR on their underdog victory.

o/ DoorNail

This is how to appear as a braying jackass on the OWF.

Some of you should note the differences and tailor your comments appropriately in the future.

200_s.gif

This is how to appear as a braying jackass on the OWF.

Some of you should note the differences and tailor your comments appropriately in the future.

I would maybe have better things to say of Kashmir if they didn't attack COBRA after they joined the LPC, then while backing off when we protected them. They also conspired with GOONS to get COBRA to quit the LPC by getting them an individual peace, while GOONS keep fighting us.

Kashmir didn't lift a finger to assist COBRA and even attacked them, but by convincing GOONS they could annoy me by going along with their plan; they interfered in our war.

I would maybe have better things to say of Kashmir if they didn't attack COBRA after they joined the LPC, then while backing off when we protected them. They also conspired with GOONS to get COBRA to quit the LPC by getting them an individual peace, while GOONS keep fighting us.

Kashmir didn't lift a finger to assist COBRA and even attacked them, but by convincing GOONS they could annoy me by going along with their plan; they interfered in our war.

That is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and I think it would be best for all involved if you kept that to the other topic.

Anyways I'd like to say congratulations to everyone involved, especially our allies: doornail and the rest of TIR. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Your sentence structure and grammar indicate you're probably a !@#$%.  Maybe capitalize your first words and use an Oxford Comma you !@#$@#$ heathen.  You're !@#$ting on the lingua franca whenever you put words to the page.

If grammar is the best retort you can come up with Margrave then its absolute evidence that you should go back to IRC and pout in private channels. You have a stellar reputation for that, good luck to you and as I reminded you before, Im not going anywhere should be plenty of slots open should you want one. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Punctuation, grammar, and elementary sentence structure are your friend. You're really going to post this mess of nonsense, and expect anyone other than the illiterate to make sense of it, after questioning others' intelligence and mentioning others' wordsmith abilities?

:psyduck: doesn't even begin to cover it.

Odd you would reply then. One would conclude based on your accusation that you either dont understand what is being said (I can see that) or are trying to convince me that I cant post coherent sentences. The later would be inconsistent with what is it, your 17th reply to me in various threads? 

L2P William, youre going to have to troll better than that  :smug:

Odd you would reply then. One would conclude based on your accusation that you either dont understand what is being said (I can see that) or are trying to convince me that I cant post coherent sentences. The later would be inconsistent with what is it, your 17th reply to me in various threads? 

L2P William, youre going to have to troll better than that  :smug:

Well, you see, Thorgrum, most of us that speak English speak standard English, not Thorgrum English. If you're going to invent your own syntax no one other than the little man that dances around in your head is going to understand what you're saying. That's kind of the point I was getting at.

Further, if you're going to incessantly question Kashmir members' intelligence then you should probably make pretty damn sure you're speaking that standard English we were just talking about (pro-tip: 'later' =! 'latter', 'loose' =! 'lose', etc). "You're dumb" arguments are generally below me but given that's been nearly the entirety of your contributions to these threads I think it's only fair I address them accordingly.

Not much more you can really say, especially relative to this war or its conclusion, but I don't imagine that will stop you.

Well, you see, Thorgrum, most of us that speak English speak standard English, not Thorgrum English. If you're going to invent your own syntax no one other than the little man that dances around in your head is going to understand what you're saying. That's kind of the point I was getting at.

Further, if you're going to incessantly question Kashmir members' intelligence then you should probably make pretty damn sure you're speaking that standard English we were just talking about (pro-tip: 'later' =! 'latter', 'loose' =! 'lose', etc). "You're dumb" arguments are generally below me but given that's been nearly the entirety of your contributions to these threads I think it's only fair I address them accordingly.

Not much more you can really say, especially relative to this war or its conclusion, but I don't imagine that will stop you.

Yes below you thats why you keep replying, lol. 

The problem you have is rather simple william, its a measure of vestment. You are simply more vested than I am. As I explained to Matt you will never succeed in shaming me by any means, grammar? Common what is this 1993? Notably absent in your multiple replies to me, which you didnt understand apparently (lol) was a denial of the point made. You have some individuals lacking in Kashmir, you know this it cant be a new flash you read your forums. Me accurately pointing it out and you trying to scramble a rebuttal is a confirmation of my point. 

Why else would the head of an alliance continue to engage in this vein unless the other side was right? 

Lets see, shame the person? Nope that isnt going to happen. 

Obtain a mea culpa of some kind? Nope that isnt going to happen.

Convince others you are right? That isnt going to happen when you continue to reply.

Sorry william its simply not working. Look ive helped you out before, remember when I told you dont admit people to the alliance during war, you didnt listen and you were humiliated. So I'll help you again, you wont listen because, sadly you are not that smart but the quickest way to end something like this is to stop replying.

25 nukes says you and yours dont get it. *shrug* Its okay I know I am right again. Thanks for playing and have a great night! Oh and say hi to Margrave for me, lol.  

Edited by Thorgrum

Theres the Methrage weve all come to laugh at and ignore. Never in touch with reality but still always posting.

If I recall we were always winning the war by any measurement, at least as shown by my log of events.

blackbrownanon150x_zpsywdwnaos.jpg

Atlas Jumping into a War on Monsters Inc  - Graphical Depiction by hartfw

YsTO32v.jpg

SRA attacks the LPC, Both sides tried a similar strategy of focusing on grinding down one main alliance to get the other side to fold, neither side folded.

What%20you%20wish%20Id%20said_zpskozix39

We are winning

limitlesscoalition_zpstyijh9pb.jpg

My odd reunion with Thorgrum after he's been influenced by Kashmir.

thorgum_zpsi04oxiow.jpg

Xanth deciding to doom his alliance for months in order to appease Kashmir

xanthsirwilliam_zpsmhwg2b1a.jpg

A nation from a TCA micro attacks aNiMaLz, who I assist them with.

darkemperortca500x_zps3bhvl3sb.jpg

War Finally Brings me into Range of Xanth after many months,

fatenexusxanth_zpsfqzy3tiq.jpg

Mass Sanction Event

fallofdoomrevolution_zpsjejqinrd.jpg

We white peace Kashmir to deal with GOONS.

kerberos_panzer_cop_zpsvhwimwvt.jpg

If I recall we were always winning the war by any measurement, at least as shown by my log of events.

blackbrownanon150x_zpsywdwnaos.jpg

Atlas Jumping into a War on Monsters Inc  - Graphical Depiction by hartfw

YsTO32v.jpg

SRA attacks the LPC, Both sides tried a similar strategy of focusing on grinding down one main alliance to get the other side to fold, neither side folded.

What%20you%20wish%20Id%20said_zpskozix39

We are winning

limitlesscoalition_zpstyijh9pb.jpg

My odd reunion with Thorgrum after he's been influenced by Kashmir.

thorgum_zpsi04oxiow.jpg

Xanth deciding to doom his alliance for months in order to appease Kashmir

xanthsirwilliam_zpsmhwg2b1a.jpg

A nation from a TCA micro attacks aNiMaLz, who I assist them with.

darkemperortca500x_zps3bhvl3sb.jpg

War Finally Brings me into Range of Xanth after many months,

fatenexusxanth_zpsfqzy3tiq.jpg

Mass Sanction Event

fallofdoomrevolution_zpsjejqinrd.jpg

We white peace Kashmir to deal with GOONS.

kerberos_panzer_cop_zpsvhwimwvt.jpg

lol @ needing to "deal with" GOONS

this is a whole lot of crazy stupid concentrated in one post

Edited by Ameroca

lol @ needing to "deal with" GOONS

this is a whole lot of crazy stupid concentrated in one post

A few nations sitting at 1k infra, 100t, $500,000,000 and attacking a LPC Founder with weapons beyond what he had reached is a problem. One which can be difficult to deal with for some alliances, but where we chose to assist our LPC allies.

Man I want to look as cool as TDE in those comics.

Pretty easy actually- simply have a 2 million dollar warchest- ghost and hersh on speed dial to save you when tca runs away after one round of war, and appoint mister black as your second in command.

TIR- at least you held out longer than TCA- and without help