TIR DoW

DoorNail

About a page and a half behind but hakai you're my hero.

As to the rest of yall stop posturing. Willy, daeg isn't a dual member and doornail a ghost is a ghost. Ain't !@#$ gonna change no matter what you say. Just keep raining down nukes and let that do the talking. Meth, doornail is competent while your help is appreciated I'm sure he would be better off speaking with kashmir directly. I think you'll find margrave quite approachle, reasonable and competent.

Here's to hoping you guys figure this out soon.

I do believe he's a dual member of Kashmir, although let's frame it in a way you'll understand. When Kaskus went to war with MI6 and had nations join from Lavender Town to fight for you, were they ghosts or were they mercenaries?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrelevant as there was no agreement (gentlemens or otherwise) between the involved parties regarding ghosts/mercs in that scenario.

was there an agreement in place prior/shortly after the DoW/at any point in this war regarding ghosts/mercs?

Edited by gowfanatic

Too sweet, I believe that's a victory for TIR after 4 days of war with Kashmir, DK has interfered on a legit DoW.

It's kinda sad that Kashmir couldn't hold out for at least one round of war, there's a word for that, it's just not coming to me at the moment.

We'd like to thank you all for coming, we were hoping to put on a good show, but unfortunately Kashmir is under the weather and unable to continue the fight by themselves. We'd also like to thank Doom Kingdom for proving to everyone that Kashmir blows and are a bunch of thumbsuckers.

In the the end, our five or six fighters are just too elite of a fighting force for the wimpy Kashmir alliance. :)

Edited by DoorNail

Too sweet, I believe that's a victory for TIR after 4 days of war with Kashmir, DK has interfered on a legit DoW.

It's kinda sad that Kashmir couldn't hold out for at least one round of war, there's a word for that, it's just not coming to me at the moment.

We'd like to thank you all for coming, we were hoping to put on a good show, but unfortunately Kashmir is under the weather and unable to continue the fight by themselves. We'd also like to thank Doom Kingdom for proving to everyone that Kashmir blows and are a bunch of thumbsuckers.

In the the end, our five or six fighters are just too elite of a fighting force for the wimpy Kashmir alliance. :)

Yes, you win. Congrats.

we were hoping to put on a good show

Well you sure bungled that one, didn't you? Your effort out of the gates was abysmal, and even once you had mustered enough down-declares to pat yourselves on the back you were still getting out-damaged.  :lol1:

Winning the war? My boy, your members aren't even winning GAs!

Five or six fighters? Try three, and two weren't even in range of our members when this kicked off!

We have precisely zero obligation and just as little inclination to level the playing field for you, pity and sorrow for your alliance aside. Perhaps you're new to this war thing given you stewed over those two years, when you should've been focusing on the minutest of preparation, but it's only smart to take advantage of one's resources. We've got friends, you should try and get some of your own.

Ultimately we also thank DK for coming, and I'm sure they're thankful too. Easy casualties and XP is hard to come by after all.  :ehm:

When Kashmir needed to call in NSO on Limitless Nexus, despite us being at war for months before you came in on the last war I think was telling on its own. When you need to call back up against an alliance the size of TIR, it shows a trend.

Also don't bother sending me PMs if you have me blocked from responding. :\

Perhaps you're new to this war thing given you stewed over those two years, when you should've been focusing on the minutest of preparation, but it's only smart to take advantage of one's resources. We've got friends, you should try and get some of your own.

It's almost as if he wasn't stewing over this for two years, but rather was deluded into this farce of an effort that he dove into headfirst, without even telling his own alliance-mates. But what do I know, according to Thorgrum, I'm too stupid to have even typed this message.

When Kashmir needed to call in NSO on Limitless Nexus, despite us being at war for months before you came in on the last war I think was telling on its own. When you need to call back up against an alliance the size of TIR, it shows a trend.

Also don't bother sending me PMs if you have me blocked from responding. :\

You confuse 'needed' with 'enjoyed sharing the delight of wrecking you and yours with others'. Minor distinction.

I have to give credit where it's due, denkimon you and mattski put up a good fight, I enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure Ace would agree with that too.

But there's no need to continue the war because now that we have DK on our backs, we wont be able to declare and the only ones we'd be at war with are DK nations, that's not who we went to war with.

By calling them in, you've ended "our" war and you basically admitted defeat by dong so.

Edited by DoorNail

Don't remember blocking you, taken care of however.

I've responded to your in-game message. I think you banned me while also sending a message asking me not to send peace offers to any nations rotated in against me in last war, preventing any responses to you from that point forward.

All of TIR has been instructed to peace out all wars immediately, the war is over.

It would've been different if you'd have brought this last DK nation in as a ghost, but he came in under the DK AA and as soon as we attack a DK nation we'd have all of DK on us. We don't have a DoW on DK and we're not being tricked into fighting them or any other allies.

You can call it a surrender, a white peace, a win, a loss or a who gives a !@#$, but we're done.

Edited by DoorNail

All of TIR has been instructed to peace out all wars immediately, the war is over.

It would've been different if you'd have brought this last DK nation in as a ghost, but he came in under the DK AA and as soon as we attack a DK nation we'd have all of DK on us. We don't have a DoW on DK and we're not being tricked into fighting them or any other allies.

You can call it a surrender, a white peace, a win, a loss or a who gives a !@#$, but we're done.

So let me get this straight if you will, ONE nation from DK attacked and you pack up your toys and go home?, by that nation attacking you clearly have a DoW on DK do you not ?.

Maybe its just me, im new at this

So let me get this straight if you will, ONE nation from DK attacked and you pack up your toys and go home?, by that nation attacking you clearly have a DoW on DK do you not ?.

Maybe its just me, im new at this

If they're getting hit by rogue attacks from an alliance not posting a DoW, its no longer a fair fight and their surrender should be accepted. If not that entire alliance can be classified as rogue for keeping them at war and anyone could intervene to assist without a DoW.

#Oculus