TIR DoW

DoorNail

He entered after the DoW, it's a cowards tactic, there's no other way to spin it. You're weak and you've proven it to everyone, that a 50 man alliance needs help with handfull of nations.

>TIR epicly down-declares

>Kashmir in many cases up-declares

>Kashmir nonetheless outdamages TIR

>TIR claims Kashmir is weak

:lol1:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's after the DoW and the perimeter was set, SED is a ghost and there's no other wording for it. You allowed him in because you couldn't defend yourself, makes you weak. A ghost is fair game to be counter-attacked by other ghosts, that's war, not your delusional version.

A ghost is fair game to be counter-attacked by other ghosts, that's war

SED is a dual-member, but I'm glad you copped to accepting a ghost to fight your war for you. If you can't handle war and the fight you started - which by your admission and by even the most casual of observations is the case - maybe you should just do your membership a favor and disband. :)

SED is a dual-member, but I'm glad you copped to accepting a ghost to fight your war for you. If you can't handle war and the fight you started - which by your admission and by even the most casual of observations is the case - maybe you should just do your membership a favor and disband. :)

It doesn't matter if he's a triple deuce carburator mamber, right now he's a ghost and if you're going to call LC a ghost, then you're in the wrong again because your ghost didn't counter-attack ours.

I'm always willing to learn, let's hear it from somebody else, anyone want to give SirSlim Shady a lesson in war tactics? :)

There are no hoops to jump through. Asking for my help while insulting me isn't going to entice me to fight your war for you. Kashmir has no connection or much of a relation to Fark, nor has NSO called for our assistance. Your war with GOONS has absolutely nothing to do with us. 

Roochi was a nation in Monsters Inc. who was stupid enough to send out a mass message to Kashmir and its allies instructing people to "die in a housefire". All it takes is for three people to report such a message for him to get deleted and that's exactly what happened. Instead of placing the blame on the nation who was stupid enough to mass message something that is clearly against the Terms of Service to an active enemy they were engaging in war, they write songs and poetry of Roochi's bravery and how he was decimating us with barely any effort. And how the only way we could stop his onslaught is if he was reported to the Admin. I posted the Lyricalz stats for all to see because Hitchcock is too dishonest to post them. In my war with Roochi, I inflicted 94% of the total damage. He was outdamaged by Kashmir in every single war he was in. This is the nation that is their Messiah.

Now what are you going to believe? Objective sources like Lyricalz? Or what the known liar and drug-pusher Hitchcock tells you?

There are no hoops to jump through. Asking for my help while insulting me isn't going to entice me to fight your war for you. Kashmir has no connection or much of a relation to Fark, nor has NSO called for our assistance. Your war with GOONS has absolutely nothing to do with us. 

Roochi was a nation in Monsters Inc. who was stupid enough to send out a mass message to Kashmir and its allies instructing people to "die in a housefire". All it takes is for three people to report such a message for him to get deleted and that's exactly what happened. Instead of placing the blame on the nation who was stupid enough to mass message something that is clearly against the Terms of Service to an active enemy they were engaging in war, they write songs and poetry of Roochi's bravery and how he was decimating us with barely any effort. And how the only way we could stop his onslaught is if he was reported to the Admin. I posted the Lyricalz stats for all to see because Hitchcock is too dishonest to post them. In my war with Roochi, I inflicted 94% of the total damage. He was outdamaged by Kashmir in every single war he was in. This is the nation that is their Messiah.

Now what are you going to believe? Objective sources like Lyricalz? Or what the known liar and drug-pusher Hitchcock tells you?

Jack despite where we are at now, I believe you. I dont know about these other clowns, I do know that I was able to experience Kashmir enough to make decent evaluations on some of the people. As an example most of the morons are here, showing how god dam stupid they are. 

You? my impression of you was you were a straight shooter. At least for me, I always got a straight honest answer from you. To bad more of your alliance mates arent cut from the same cloth as you. 

It doesn't matter if he's a triple deuce carburator mamber, right now he's a ghost and if you're going to call LC a ghost, then you're in the wrong again because your ghost didn't counter-attack ours.

I'm always willing to learn, let's hear it from somebody else, anyone want to give SirSlim Shady a lesson in war tactics? :)

I thought I should start at the top and work my way down... I didn't know that I was only supposed to attack LC. I guess I need a few more lessons in tactics 101. It is still early, LC has a solid reputation as a warrior worth of fighting and I would be honored to do a round with him should I get a chance. 

If Kashmir wasn't taking such a Pro-GOONS stance in the recent war; I might have a little more sympathy for them. Makes me wonder if them ever being opposed to GOONS was just a trick/joke. :\

Just because someone has views which are contrary to what you believe does not mean they do not hold any which are aligned with your own.

Just because someone has views which are contrary to what you believe does not mean they do not hold any which are aligned with your own.

They convinced COBRA to seek individual peace with GOONS, leaving everyone who attacked to assist them still at war. I realize Kashmir considers us still fighting GOONS while they gain COBRA without needing to fight to protect them a bonus, so I can't be overly surprised they would intervene in a way to try harming LN & avoid fighting GOONS (Who they seem to be getting a long with great, despite all the talk about rolling GOONS before the most recent war Kashmir attacked us in)

So while I'm sure some members have similar opinions on some issues, its clear their actions align against us & aren't to our benefit.