TIR DoW

DoorNail

So you guys are unwilling to fight GOONS even when they're at war with your Protectorate? Lame, but I guess I should have expected that. If you don't want to fight GOONS, we will defeat them without you.

Are you incapable of reading the English language? This is a serious question. I just told you that peace is nearly finalized between COBRA and GOONS. There is no need to fight GOONS. Unlike you, we're capable of diplomacy. There's an observed ceasefire right now with formal peace to follow shortly. It's amazing how you privately ask for my help, then publicly encourage Kashmir's enemies to fight us, then publicly ask for my help, and then publicly insult my fighting abilities by saying I'm nothing more than a nuke cannon. And only you could be delusional enough to think that this "offer" and series of behaviours would possibly be enticing enough for me to accept.

We steamrolled you. You cried admin to save you from eating more nukes. Enjoy your fresh air

Except that after Roochi was deleted for sending death threats to multiple nations like the idiot he was, I continued fighting MInc for months afterwards. You're also trying to say this about a nation that proudly displays his nukes eaten count and does everything in his power to increase that number.But don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Hey, where are those logs you had about me crying about Stonewall? Come on and post them so everyone can see how full of shit you are. I keep telling you to post them and you keep avoiding it. Come on and post them. Let's see these logs. Mr. Logmaster himself has logs for everything. Let's see these logs. Where are they? You keep making this claim, but you never back it up. Why don't you post the Lyricalz stats showing the "curb-stomp" Roochi gave me? Those stats are still available? Why don't you post them? Here's your chance to embarrass Jack Layton. I have access to them. I can see it plain as day. I want YOU to post them, though. Show the general public the curb-stomp Roochi gave me. What are you waiting for?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steamrolled. Right.

Remind me again how you steamrolled us.

What was MInc sitting at by that point? A whopping 30K NS? You're talking mighty big right now, but I doubt anyone here forgets the whipped dog slinking off with his tail between his legs a couple of months ago. Go back in your kennel, mutt. We don't need puddles in here.

Steamrolled. Right.

What was MInc sitting at by that point? A whopping 30K NS? You're talking mighty big right now, but I doubt anyone here forgets the whipped dog slinking off with his tail between his legs a couple of months ago. Go back in your kennel, mutt. We don't need puddles in here.

Lol, but the Admin part can you elaborate on that please?  :ehm:

Are you incapable of reading the English language? This is a serious question. I just told you that peace is nearly finalized between COBRA and GOONS. There is no need to fight GOONS. Unlike you, we're capable of diplomacy. There's an observed ceasefire right now with formal peace to follow shortly. It's amazing how you privately ask for my help, then publicly encourage Kashmir's enemies to fight us, then publicly ask for my help, and then publicly insult my fighting abilities by saying I'm nothing more than a nuke cannon. And only you could be delusional enough to think that this "offer" and series of behaviours would possibly be enticing enough for me to accept.

You're jumping through hoops to avoid fighting GOONS, when before you always spoke of fighting them. They're also attacking NSO's ally (Fark) heavily. Although I guess I never did know the real Jack on anything.

Steamrolled. Right.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance-damage-compare?alliance1=Kashmir&alliance2=Monsters+Inc&start=2015-03-16&end=2015-10-16

Look at entry number 50. Jack Layton versus Roochi. I inflicted 94% of the total damage. Yeah, I sure got curb-stomped!

Jack Layton: 2661.65NS damage dealt

Roochi: 171.72NS damage dealt

Turn your attention to entries number 54, 78, and 35 for more Roochi curb-stomps. Obviously Roochi was an impeccable fighter who we only could defeat through use of the admin. The death threats sent out en masse have nothing to do with it.

Hitchcock is a liar, plain and simple. Come on, Hitchcock. Post those logs about Stonewall, you liar.

Edited by Jack Layton

You're jumping through hoops to avoid fighting GOONS, when before you always spoke of fighting them. They're also attacking NSO's ally (Fark) heavily. Although I guess I never did know the real Jack on anything.

There are no hoops to jump through. Asking for my help while insulting me isn't going to entice me to fight your war for you. Kashmir has no connection or much of a relation to Fark, nor has NSO called for our assistance. Your war with GOONS has absolutely nothing to do with us. 

Lol, but the Admin part can you elaborate on that please?  :ehm:

Roochi was a nation in Monsters Inc. who was stupid enough to send out a mass message to Kashmir and its allies instructing people to "die in a housefire". All it takes is for three people to report such a message for him to get deleted and that's exactly what happened. Instead of placing the blame on the nation who was stupid enough to mass message something that is clearly against the Terms of Service to an active enemy they were engaging in war, they write songs and poetry of Roochi's bravery and how he was decimating us with barely any effort. And how the only way we could stop his onslaught is if he was reported to the Admin. I posted the Lyricalz stats for all to see because Hitchcock is too dishonest to post them. In my war with Roochi, I inflicted 94% of the total damage. He was outdamaged by Kashmir in every single war he was in. This is the nation that is their Messiah.

Now what are you going to believe? Objective sources like Lyricalz? Or what the known liar and drug-pusher Hitchcock tells you?

You told COBRA you were entering & going to fight, but if war doesn't suit you its best you don't get involved regardless. I had heard you were and then you weren't, so I just wanted clarification on that.

What part of "Ceasefire between COBRA and GOONS" and "Peace to be finalized shortly" escapes you? Seriously, let's sound it out. You can do it. I know you have it in you to read and comprehend this concept. But I guess if your idea of peace negotiations involves new declarations of war when we are a pube away from peace, it explains why you'd publicly agree to no new declarations of war and then go ahead and declare seven new wars on Kashmir and its allies two days later. It's all making sense now. This is why you don't know how to do diplomacy and why your services as a "mediator" are laughable.

Stop derailing the thread by begging me to fight for you.

What part of "Ceasefire between COBRA and GOONS" and "Peace to be finalized shortly" escapes you? Seriously, let's sound it out. You can do it. I know you have it in you to read and comprehend this concept. But I guess if your idea of peace negotiations involves new declarations of war when we are a pube away from peace, it explains why you'd publicly agree to no new declarations of war and then go ahead and declare seven new wars on Kashmir and its allies two days later. It's all making sense now. This is why you don't know how to do diplomacy and why your services as a "mediator" are laughable.

Stop derailing the thread by begging me to fight for you.

lol, I don't care about you fighting. Sometimes when you say you're going to do something, you do it. Other times not. (Guess not this time)

I'll find out whats going with this peace you're talking about.

You send Kilroy and myself a private forum message trying to get us to hit three GOONS for you. I gave you a private explanation that Kashmir is already engaged in war and that your war with GOONS has nothing to do with us. You send me another message trying to convince me to fight for you. You then go onto the public forum and spend a page posting multiple times and continue trying to get me to fight for you...

...But you don't care about me fighting. Right. That must be why you're exerting all this effort to convince me to fight for you. My mistake.

You send Kilroy and myself a private forum message trying to get us to hit three GOONS for you. I gave you a private explanation that Kashmir is already engaged in war and that your war with GOONS has nothing to do with us. You send me another message trying to convince me to fight for you. You then go onto the public forum and spend a page posting multiple times and continue trying to get me to fight for you...

...But you don't care about me fighting. Right. That must be why you're exerting all this effort to convince me to fight for you. My mistake.

Kilroy said he was down already, we don't need you. Just verifying so we know how many people we have.

It must be a real war, because you had to call in help due to our super massive fighting alliance of 7 or 8 nations fighting, some of those have never fought before. We've got 4 maybe 5 veterans, that must be too much for you to handle.

Truthfully this is BOREgrum-calibre posting. We understand you're also just trying to get a rise out of us, because you too have just about nothing else going for you, but it's hilarious nonetheless given:

1. You had to call in help from the very start (hello Lord Caparo).
2. Before our lovely friends began showing up we were still out-damaging you.

That's nothing short of pathetic

Allow me to finish the sentence: That's nothing short of pathetic that your members are already asking for peace, aren't coordinating, and/or are broke. What the hell do you teach your guys over there!?

And I thought we were in bad shape as an alliance

You are. This is a positive step forward, first acknowledging the problem. Perhaps you should be addressing it in peace however. Screwed the pooch on that one, didn't you?

http://postimg.org/image/rl0lrf2wb/

Whatever you say, Peanuts. :)

What's hilarious is you're the first to throw a low blow, which reinforces the pathetic. We took two and three nations thinking we'd get two or three defensive, most are maxed defense. Then you bring in a one on one fight and it's obvious Ace is not going to be able to do alot against him, not counting his two other wars.

LC came in before the dow and is an old friend, we didn't ask, he wanted to come, couldn't tell him "no, you can't come have fun with us".

Pathetic : someone or something that brings or is capable of bringing about feelings of pity or sorrow.

Were'd margrave go? I found a bigger jar for all his tears, the last one over floweth. :) Edited by DoorNail

@ DoorNail:

Whatever you say, cupcake.

There are no shortage of members and friends spread out amongst other alliances, it's not our fault they love us and they hate you. Couldn't tell them "No, you can't come have fun with us".

Make no mistake, it's not a low blow that poor Stoopid Ace is going to eat 20k tech nukes any more than it is that our members will eat 12k tech nukes. That's war.

double standard : a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

Ultimately we do very much feel pity and sorrow for your hapless AA. In this case though we'll express it with nukes.  :)

Kilroy said he was down already, we don't need you. Just verifying so we know how many people we have.

Dude...

Taking what I said out of context, insulting people, and trying to make a bad situation worse isn't "playing nice". Maybe you need to cut down on the liquor.

For the record I said I had COBRAs back regardless of the status of the protectorate. Because Kanabis is a cool dude and I support people who are NICE. I also said my first responsibility is to Kashmir in case you forgot.

Point to one post you've made that isn't insulting or derogatory towards us as a whole or to specific members. You can't can you? None of what you're doing is nice or helpful. Just !@#$@#$ stop.

Don't bother responding. I'll not be answering whatever bollocks you post. :mad:

He entered after the DoW, it's a cowards tactic, there's no other way to spin it. You're weak and you've proven it to everyone, that a 50 man alliance needs help with handfull of nations.

So, you started this ruckus and now you are unhappy with how the other team plays?  Interesting.