TIR DoW

DoorNail

So the long term strategy of inflicting damage over time gains more momentum. Lets be honest Kashmir a lot of you are broke, not all of you but death by a 1000 cuts is still death. 

I hope, truly there arent other micros or one off's out there whom you have victimized. It would be absolutely horrible to see you in perpetual war, particularly with larger conflicts on the horizon. Tragic having to spend resources handling small mess after small mess. Whats next a redecleration from Methrage and Co? 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the long term strategy of inflicting damage over time gains more momentum. Lets be honest Kashmir a lot of you are broke, not all of you but death by a 1000 cuts is still death. 

I hope, truly there arent other micros or one off's out there whom you have victimized. It would be absolutely horrible to see you in perpetual war, particularly with larger conflicts on the horizon. Tragic having to spend resources handling small mess after small mess. Whats next a redecleration from Methrage and Co? 

You know how ridiculous this is?  If Kashmir even came close to getting into trouble, it has so many friends, both AA's and individuals who would jump in to help.  Especially a rogue like you who anyone could literally jump in on if Kashmir got bored and left a slot open.

You know how ridiculous this is?  If Kashmir even came close to getting into trouble, it has so many friends, both AA's and individuals who would jump in to help.  Especially a rogue like you who anyone could literally jump in on if Kashmir got bored and left a slot open.

Well of course they proved that in the last war when they could not defeat the last micros they fought. I was on thier forums, I know they can call in allies, they did. Of course being dutiful alliance members we didnt portray that on the forums but having to call in alliances already the precesdent is set. Its one of the reasons why it made the decision to create an alliance and declare war with my valid CB, as explained in that DOW thread all the more palatable for me as a ruler. 

I know factually their capabilities strength and weaknesses. Im not here proclaiming they are going to loose, on the contrary by every rational measure they will win. However they will bleed resources and excessive bleeding leads to death over time. You arent arguing that with me are you? I mean please let me know now as id rather not waste my time with irrational folly. I mean I do understand why you would do it, ive done it in support of allies in the past but come on now, we arent babes in the woods here. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Enjoy yourselves.

Can't say that TIR failed to give them sufficient time to reconsider their stance. 

If I understand this correctly, the complaint is from a raid over a year ago?  Normally I refrain from posting the following on the OWF, but I'll make an exception in this case - LOLRFL!

Yeah it's old, there were others that sent rogues too, but none of them told us to do something about it.

They let nations rogue, allow them to come back in to recover/get aid from Kashmir members and allow them to go out and rogue again. Rinse and repeat.

Happens all the time in many different alliances.  Kashmir has many unique aspects about them as an alliance that I love, but allowing people to leave (for whatever reason) and come back again is something that a number of alliances allow for as long as I can remember.

Even girls have bigger nations than you.

I'm a girl.  Is my nation large enough for you, sweetie?

Edited by White Chocolate

Pfft. Okay get mad at Doornail for responding to a comment that is derogatory against women and ignore the original offender completely.

You're the same guy who went on IRC claiming to post nude pictures of his ex-girlfriend, right? I believe I was there. Funny how you became a staunch feminist since then. What provoked that change?

You're still trying to derail

You're right, your alliance's war effort and your shortcomings in preparing your membership for what you dragged them into isn't relevant to your alliance's war declaration.

:rolleyes:

Well of course they proved that in the last war when they could not defeat the last micros they fought.

Speak for yourself, daisy. Aside from Bernkastel the only other member of ours that couldn't handle the fight and threw in the towel was you (you don't think we forgot that you tapped out to 420 Swagmasta Shrek Squad and offered peace before the war expired, did you?). Kashmir, by all verifiable metrics, bested our enemy.

Reality, Thorgrum, don't fear it.

Edited by SirWilliam

You're the same guy who went on IRC claiming to post nude pictures of his ex-girlfriend, right? I believe I was there. Funny how you became a staunch feminist since then. What provoked that change?

When did I claim to be a feminist?

My jab was directed at WC for being critical of something that was a milder version of what "her" side implied a few posts previously. That doesn't necessarily mean I believe the implied content was unjust.

Don't care if real war. It's saved me having to waste time looking for seal pups to club. DoorKnob brought them to me, express-post. Dashing rogue that I am, I think he sought to garner favour with me by giving me my Festivus gift early this year.

Digging the references at the end. "Its not a lie, if you believe its true Jerry" George Castanza

I'm still confused about whether or not this is a real war or just another rogue attack. 

It must be a real war, because you had to call in help due to our super massive fighting alliance of 7 or 8 nations fighting, some of those have never fought before. We've got 4 maybe 5 veterans, that must be too much for you to handle.

That's nothing short of pathetic that 2 days into a war, you obviously need help

We are outnumbered and we knew that you guys are veteran fighters and that there was a very good possiblity that we were going to lose against you. Yet you feel as if you need to bring in others because you're losing a few battles?

And I thought we were in bad shape as an alliance, you guys make us look like golden glove champions. lol Edited by DoorNail

We have earned a level of trust with some nice people who do practice their warfare quite often as we do, that leads me to believe you won't have many nukes for long, and will be the ones squealing for peace in a couple of weeks when you realize that our tolerance for this type of crap has come to an end, and we will not be the perpetual garbagemen of this game, returning to the same place time and again to drag the trash out to the curb.

Translation We can't beat you but our friends can!

492b3d49f5.gif492b3d49f5.gif

Keep up the good fight to my good friends in TIR, let me know if you guys need any advice or help mediating with other parties. Form a unified front with others fighting the same alliance (Thorgrum) if you want to make it clear its all or nothing with peace. Thorgrum was probably Kashmir's biggest war chest, so its just a matter of time before they will try to end it if they're not able to peace either of you out separately.

Keep up the good fight to my good friends in TIR, let me know if you guys need any advice or help mediating with other parties. Form a unified front with others fighting the same alliance (Thorgrum) if you want to make it clear its all or nothing with peace. Thorgrum was probably Kashmir's biggest war chest, so its just a matter of time before they will try to end it if they're not able to peace either of you out separately.

It takes some great level of gall to privately ask Kashmir for help in your war against the GOONS while cheering on Kashmir's enemies. Like as if we wouldn't notice this at all or simply ignore the fact we just finished fighting a war with you. Nothing you do surprises me anymore, though. Thankfully we got COBRA out of that trainwreck you were leading them into. I'm sure if TIR wants advice or help on how to run an alliance into the ground, you'll be the first person they ask.

Edited by Jack Layton

It takes some great level of gall to privately ask Kashmir for help in your war against the GOONS while cheering on Kashmir's enemies. Like as if we wouldn't notice this at all or simply ignore the fact we just finished fighting a war with you. Nothing you do surprises me anymore, though. Thankfully we got COBRA out of that trainwreck you were leading them into. I'm sure if TIR wants advice or help on how to run an alliance into the ground, you'll be the first person they ask.

I can mediate peace on this front for you if you wish to fight GOONS with us.

why would you ask layton to fight? he sucks

He can still be useful as a nuke cannon when I'm relying on what I can build daily for nukes, but I would also like to get the focus more on GOONS from both sides. COBRA is still fighting GOONS, so Kashmir should be fighting them if they're protecting COBRA.

I can mediate peace on this front for you if you wish to fight GOONS with us.

We have no need or desire for a mediator. We are more than capable of handling our own affairs.

why would you ask layton to fight? he sucks

I seem to recall you creaming yourself with joy when I was bailing out your crappy alliance from getting steamrolled. Where are those logs you claim to have? Why won't you post them?

He can still be useful as a nuke cannon when I'm relying on what I can build daily for nukes, but I would also like to get the focus more on GOONS from both sides. COBRA is still fighting GOONS, so Kashmir should be fighting them if they're protecting COBRA.

COBRA is peacing out with GOONS soon. Your concern for COBRA is a bit strange considering the GOONS were targeting them especially because of their affiliation with you. Under Kashmiri protection, they will get a well-deserved peace. 

Edited by Jack Layton

We have no need or desire for a mediator. We are more than capable of handling our own affairs.

I seem to recall you creaming yourself with joy when I was bailing out your crappy alliance from getting steamrolled. Where are those logs you claim to have? Why won't you post them?

We steamrolled you. You cried admin to save you from eating more nukes. Enjoy your fresh air