Umm.. sorry, not following your broken logic. This makes literally no sense at all. Why would the coalition have been wasted just because of a lack of targets? The goal is to wreck MI6, we're doing that.

Welp, that's what happens when you ally an enemy of an old friend. Suddenly you find they're your enemy. And yes, enemies get pre-empted. The best way to smoke them is before they have a chance to make trouble. You're right, totally.. shamelessly and with heads held high.

Glad you find me entertaining.. Anything else you would like to say? *Sits his chin on his knuckles and stares at Hereno.* I love attention. You should know this better than some.

alright so, what, you're expecting TIO and STA to stay out? or are TPF just special? did someone forget to update the wiki pages?

the line is stupid and i'm unconvinced.

and if losing a treaty makes TPF "old friends", does that mean that NPO still considers NG friends, even though they're unapologetic casual racists?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least you people brought Tyga back to grace us with her posting again.

It won't be for long.

I just read a couple of posts where someone from an alliance that pre-emptively hit an old ally "because we needed targets" said that they never wanted TPF to be harmed (despite their own alliance declaring war on TPF for not reason at all) and then blaming MI6 for holding TPF hostage despite MI6 saying they were not going to request assistance from TPF or any other ally.

It is this kind an aneurism-inducing double-think nonsense that makes me wonder why I read anything posted here at all. Does the person posting this guff actually believe it? I mean, I'm up with propaganda and twisting the truth to try and make something unpalatable seem palatable but this...wow.

And just a minor correction, I have a Y-chromosome. :P

Edited by Tygaland

alright so, what, you're expecting TIO and STA to stay out? or are TPF just special? did someone forget to update the wiki pages?

I don't pretend to be privvy to our upper echelons' intent or reasons because I'm not behind our FA stearing, but what I do know is.....

Everything they do has a very specific reason and a purpose. In this line of open communications, everyone hopes to gleen an intent or a plan or a time table that may suit them or give them a heads up. Well, if you're asking me...... You totally got the wrong guy. :)

the line is stupid and i'm unconvinced.

Your opinions are irrelevant to the facts of the events.

and if losing a treaty makes TPF "old friends", does that mean that NPO still considers NG friends, even though they're unapologetic casual racists?

What is this race thing you speak of? Are you not of Bob?

@Tygaland

Good to see you around again :) Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Not really. Response to presence of enemy of any size is simply, "Stomp it flat." Hell, I don't get any target. If this had any thing to do with "e-peens" I'd be getting blue-balled. Oh wait.....

Someone find me a target! For the love of admin! Find me a target! :P

Alright I proved his point on MI6, moving on now.

I will say this, I am not like other Pacificans, please do not hold my weakness.. against the Order.

I wish you luck in your endeavours then.

I don't pretend to be privvy to our upper echelons' intent or reasons because I'm not behind our FA stearing, but what I do know is.....

Everything they do has a very specific reason and a purpose. In this line of open communications, everyone hopes to gleen an intent or a plan or a time table that may suit them. Well, if you're asking me...... You totally got the wrong guy. :)

Your opinions are irrelevant to the facts of the events.

What is this race thing you speak of? Are you not of Bob?

@Tygaland

Good to see you around again :)

actually, you did pretend to be "privy to our (NPO) upper echelons' intent or reasons"

that's exactly what you did

and now you're backing out.

you also dodged my question about NG

yeah, post more stuff about how paranoid MI6 are for thinking they're gonna be attacked in a thread about the war in which you actually did attack not only them but their ally

wow

it's easy to see how someone like letum could be in charge of the NPO if the active rank and file are... well...

you're either:

1. a complete idiot
2. a liar
3. trying to piss people off

i don't know which and i don't really care, later Edited by Hereno

Yup, we hit an ally of our enemy. We have shown our true stripes. You didn't forget you are allied to our enemy right?

So Pacifica is free to ally NG, NSO, and Umbrella, all alliances TPF considered enemies, and that's kosher, but when TPF does the same thing, it's a valid reason to cancel on them and roll them? Work on your propaganda.

I also express faux outrage at TOP becoming nothing more than an Umbrella stooge for the low price of $1.50.

Rather than blaming your problems on former allies, and external parties, you should consider what you all have done to get yourselves here. It is true, you are unfortunate victims, but victims of unfit candidates calling themselves your leaders. You know who I'm talking about, the sort of people that impress others with the notion that your alliance is composed entirely of tactless reprobates. Fix that problem, and change your approach.

When founded, you guys presented yourselves as a bold experiment, well it pains me to say it, but so far it's a failed one- do something about it.

Rather than blaming your problems on former allies, and external parties, you should consider what you all have done to get yourselves here. It is true, you are unfortunate victims, but victims of unfit candidates calling themselves your leaders. You know who I'm talking about, the sort of people that impress others with the notion that your alliance is composed entirely of tactless reprobates. Fix that problem, and change your approach.

When founded, you guys presented yourselves as a bold experiment, well it pains me to say it, but so far it's a failed one- do something about it.

Ugh. Not this garbage again. I keep hearing about how awful we are and what we're doing to cause "global hatred" for our alliance. I've been back in an alliance for the last eight months and am just not seeing these horrific transgressions that merit an attack.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike e-lawyering a CB. If you think you have a good reason to attack, then awesome. But don't sit here and tell me that we've "brought it on ourselves" and "need to change", because that particular line is just pure crap. I get that it is cool to hate us and the group-think is strong on Bob these days, but this is getting ridiculous.

The armchair FA advice from a bunch of forum posters that have little to no real experience on the matter is also all kinds of amusing. lol

Edited by Van Hoo III

So basically we should disband then.

I have a fun idea. Name the people in MI6 you'd call fit leaders.

Then just imagine what such information would do to you!

Honestly I can't imagine. As far as the war goes, I'm pleasantly on the sidelines. I wish war was more interesting from a bystander view; I'm sure it's more than fascinating when it's your own home that's burning. Mi6 seems to be all the alliance leaders and government members from 09-12, and I never really saw you guys do anything I thought of as ground breaking.

That said, I don't have any dogs in this fight, so best of luck to you.

Haha NPO would have it's hands full in the low tier with both Minc and Methrage

Insurgents of the world unite and fight the Power! :frantic: I'm down with that where do I sign up!?! :gun:

Edited by Stonewall14

It's funny that you guys were every bit involved with what went on last year (maybe even moreso), but by simply cancelling us and falling in line like a good little doggie you're now going to sit here and lecture us. Incredible.

So, when y'all and Sparta plotted against whoever (I honestly can't be arsed to remember) but somehow MI6 gets the full blame, that is entirely the fault of MI6? You fucking with me right now right? I mean, seriously. That has got to be it. 

It's pretty mind-boggling to me that NPO's logic on this is "crappy stuff happened to us, so what if we do crappy things."  Bruce's comments border on illiterate, the path he takes from A to Q makes me think he's probably drunk.  The fact that it was crappy that NPO got pre-empted and rolled a few times doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on the fact that is is completely out of line for you to have gleefully pre-empted TPF.  Everything you are saying is an argument against what you're doing, and TPF is the only ally that stood by you.  And as the leader of the only other alliance that stood by you every time post-Karma without a treaty because it was the right thing to do, I am confirmed by every move NPO has made since that it was a waste.

And can someone please put one in Mealstrom's throat for smugly saying "you should keep up with the times" about a treaty cancellation that NPO DIDN'T POST, you jackass.

Edited by Schattenmann

So, when y'all and Sparta plotted against whoever (I honestly can't be arsed to remember) but somehow MI6 gets the full blame, that is entirely the fault of MI6? You !@#$@#$ with me right now right? I mean, seriously. That has got to be it.

What are you even talking about? I'm just saying you guys need to learn from your mistakes, and yet you act as if everything you've done has been painstaking and deliberate rather than half assed and impulsive. You can blame everyone else for your problems, that's fine, but the cost of that self certainty is you'll be back here in another year. Edited by iamthey