• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold the actual f*&^ on.  We're trying to use TPF as a meatshield?  TPF, the alliance we explicitly told not to defend us in this conflict and whom you pre-emptively attacked?

I'm done with this.

I know TPF. Even if you told them not to intervene, they would have. That's where your reasoning falls apart. Unlike MI6, we (the general body republic from my assessment) actually trust their (TPF) integrity.

After all, they did it (enduring a savage war) for us and I'm fairly certain MI6 is quite aware of it as well. Congrats, you allied someone willing to fight for you.. and now they have been made to do so. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Overkill is best kill. It's swift and gets back to rebuilding faster.

More like MI6 is. Trying to use it as a meat shield for our sympathies. The "Great wall of endlessly recited good deeds."

If you think a history of good deeds is going to prevent us from striking at and crippling our enemies, even if they are your friends.. and you are our friend.. I think this more than adequately demonstrate that strategy is highly ineffective.

The math is so simple...

MI6 is our enemy.
TPF is their ally.

When war is declared, hit both for maximum war performance.

The calculation gets no clearer or more beautifully concise. I could do a logic diagram for it, but that might be overkill.

Whereas, MI6's logic seems to be.. ally friend of Pacifica that is no longer Pacifica's ally and hope to admin it spares them the wrath they have invoked.

I miss the old Maelstrom who played CNRP.

MV, it is unfortunate that I lacked a bit of meat on my bones. I would have vastly enjoyed battling you, or any other NPO member for that matter, more than I enjoy fighting a few of your proxies. Alas, it was not meant to be this round. If you have any pull, please send some of your people my way next time.

I know.. I need my cemetary.. and I can't even get shot at! The lack of glorious and terrible combat with a green glowing sky has made the seasons feel off. It is unnatural without my artificial nuclear aurora from the fall out. My people are going to get depressed and overpopulated... like in so many other overpowered hegemons gone on before.

At least with a cemetary there would have been a place in the community for them to meet and mourn the lack of colorful green sky. Is it winter!? Is it summer?! I cannot tell! *Begins chasing his tail.*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Those rolling the hard six war declarations sure are original. The lack of creativity there may be even more disappointing than the despicable nature of NPO.

Welcome to CN where memes and grudges never really die.

In b4 NPO gag order for maelstrom

I hope not. I enjoy the posting style of Dollar Store Smaug.

Why would they ever do that? My voice is so sexy!

Van Hoo III, please get a bit bigger so that Great Admin would interpret it as honorable to devour you. I mean seriously, if I'm Dollar Store Smaug, doesn't that make you wooden nickle Gandalf?

Overkill is best kill. It's swift and gets back to rebuilding faster.

More like MI6 is. Trying to use it as a meat shield for our sympathies. The "Great wall of endlessly recited good deeds."

If you think a history of good deeds is going to prevent us from striking at and crippling our enemies, even if they are your friends.. and you are our friend.. I think this more than adequately demonstrate that strategy is highly ineffective.

The math is so simple...

MI6 is our enemy.
TPF is their ally.

When war is declared, hit both for maximum war performance.

The calculation gets no clearer or more beautifully concise. I could do a logic diagram for it, but that might be overkill.

Whereas, MI6's logic seems to be.. ally friend of Pacifica that is no longer Pacifica's ally and hope to admin it spares them the wrath they have invoked.

nah, they hit TPF because otherwise MI6 could've just taken the lumps alone and your big bad coalition would have been shot into a tissue and thrown in the trash can

you give mi6 way too much credit in terms of choosing allies: they've isolated themselves to such a degree that they don't really get to choose who they ally anymore. trying to paint mi6 as devious in a thread where your alliance is shamelessly "pre-empting" an alliance that was allied to you for the better part of a decade is !@#$@#$ hilarious Edited by Hereno

Why would they ever do that? My voice is so sexy!

Van Hoo III, please get a bit bigger so that Great Admin would interpret it as honorable to devour you. I mean seriously, if I'm Dollar Store Smaug, doesn't that make you wooden nickle Gandalf?

I'd love to, Spyro ... but something tells me that none of MI6 will be growing any time soon. Rain check? ;)

nah, they hit TPF because otherwise MI6 could've just taken the lumps alone and your big bad coalition would have been shot into a tissue and thrown in the trash can

Umm.. sorry, not following your broken logic. This makes literally no sense at all. Why would the coalition have been wasted just because of a lack of targets? The goal is to wreck MI6, we're doing that.

you give mi6 way too much credit in terms of choosing allies: they've isolated themselves to such a degree that they don't really get to choose who they ally anymore. trying to paint mi6 as devious in a thread where your alliance is shamelessly "pre-empting" an alliance that was allied to you for the better part of a decade is !@#$@#$ hilarious

Welp, that's what happens when you ally an enemy of an old friend. Suddenly you find they're your enemy. And yes, enemies get pre-empted. The best way to smoke them is before they have a chance to make trouble. You're right, totally.. shamelessly and with heads held high.

Glad you find me entertaining.. Anything else you would like to say? *Sits his chin on his knuckles and stares at Hereno.* I love attention. You should know this better than some.

I'd love to, Spyro ... but something tells me that none of MI6 will be growing any time soon. Rain check? ;)

Rain check.

Guess you'll be at the campfire at the end of Bob with me when the world ends.. be an awesome party. Stop dissing Spyro man, he's just a kid.

@Margrave: My insanity frequently wakens elder beings from the deep and stirs the cauldron of unrest. Yup, totally taking credit for it. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Shit got real amusing. So despite Oculus pre-empting TPF and it only being the 2nd day of war, the new meme about MI6 is that we are holding TPF hostage and forced TPF to enter this war. Seriously? That is the best y'all got for propaganda? I mean, we get it. Some of your allies and "friends" will get behind that party line but damn, there is no logic whatsoever in that narration of events. Especially given that this war has been going a mere 31 hours. Does Oculus seriously think everyone here is that fucking stupid?

Well... not everyone... just the guy I'm responding to at the moment.

No seriously, if TPF were not allied to MI6, they would not even be a war target ^..^ I can say that with fairly ridiculously high levels of confidence. But it's more along the line of TPF seemed to try to make themselves a hostage to save MI6, which was never going to happen.

Call it, "friendly" fire.. where your friend gets between you and the enemy, yet you are compelled to pull the trigger because otherwise they do not go boom. Except in this case your friend is actually maneuvering themselves to try to keep between you and your enemy.. which is a really.. REALLY bad idea.

All in all it's a circus and no one gets to be amused.. except warped people like me who just shrug and shoot anyway because the enemy's right fricken there in front of them and my friend's not behaving.. very.. rationally. (It might even be an act of mercy.)

I look at the last time we got ganged ... Invicta and Legion and so forth them AAs that we used to be good buddies with ... hmmmmm what else happened in that war ?  you know the one were NG got stomped and we defended them and got stomped on as well ? ... hmmmm ... seems such memories are so short and i thought i was a old man :( .. but yet we still hold you in the highest regard for the history we did have together

I remember that war when you defended NG and got stomped for it. I also know that your now treatied to at least 3 of main planners behind that war. Seems memories are short around here.

"We hold you in the highest regard". In other words, you have served your purpose well, but you failed to polish the emperor's boot after kissing it. Now that boot must kick your teeth in for the sins you have committed. Edited by rileyaddaff

All TPF had to do was ally themselves with someone.. NOT our enemy.

Is that REALLY asking for a kissup?

Coming from the ally of TPF who seemed to make a habit of allying the enemies of TPF... Really? Also, if MI6 is seriously y'alls enemy, then y'all have some pretty !@#$@#$ small epeens raging right now. 

edit: *from- not for...

Edited by Dochartaigh

Coming from the ally of TPF who seemed to make a habit of allying the enemies of TPF... Really? Also, if MI6 is seriously y'alls enemy, then y'all have some pretty !@#$@#$ small epeens raging right now. 

Not really. Response to presence of enemy of any size is simply, "Stomp it flat." Hell, I don't get any target. If this had any thing to do with "e-peens" I'd be getting blue-balled. Oh wait.....

Someone find me a target! For the love of admin! Find me a target! :P

Alright I proved his point on MI6, moving on now.

I will say this, I am not like other Pacificans, please do not hold my weakness.. against the Order. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

If only I had kept count of all the times we were told that we were not the enemy and that we're just emotional and paranoid.