Sure we do care. We also look at our history and if i recall we were preempted twice.  DH and the next war if i recall.  And at that time no one gave a craps as(s) if it was right or wrong cept for our allies at the time which i understand you guys are saying now. Yes agian times of changed and as well the one thing people seem to forget this is not only a NPO thing but it is Oculus. Of which there are many not just one.  We are standing with our committment to Oculus so in just picking out just NPO at this point is not the right propaganda for you all.  Sure we are NPO and we always take the blame most of the time and we are used to it.  In this case however singleing out NPO is also singleing out the whole of Oculus

Yeah, no one gave a crap, except you know, TPF.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we are a collective and stand by each other today. No one is a puppet but a group of People with common goals.

Common goal to burn someone whos given you all they had multiple times, so you stand with eachother... today

makes sense, NPO doesnt sacrifice allies guise! its cool!

Edited by Keres

Yeah, no one gave a crap, except you know, TPF.

Yes you did .. one of the few .... but in general the world didnt... but lets face facts at this point ... you choose this path you are on. We did not force you to take the path it was all you and maybe you should look at your decisions instead of blaming us or saying we owe you at this point a free pass. There is not one member in NPO that hates you or despises you as a matter of fact declaring on any TPF nation is hard for any of us.  But we both took our paths and we must follow what our leaders decide for us.

Common goal to burn someone whos given you all they had multiple times, so you stand with eachother... today

makes sense, NPO doesnt sacrifice allies guise! its cool!

We did not sacrifice TPF they choose their own way knowing one day this may come to fruitation.

Yes you did .. one of the few .... but in general the world didnt... but lets face facts at this point ... you choose this path you are on. We did not force you to take the path it was all you and maybe you should look at your decisions instead of blaming us or saying we owe you at this point a free pass. There is not one member in NPO that hates you or despises you as a matter of fact declaring on any TPF nation is hard for any of us.  But we both took our paths and we must follow what our leaders decide for us.

Our path was not to eat the turds that you guys chose to eat by becoming bff with people who have openly hated you, for strategic reasons.  You actually tried to force us to take the path you chose. We didn't and now we get attacked for it. I don't care that we were pre-emptively attacked by the other alliances, we've fought Umbrella time after time after time now. But it coming from you guys when we stood by you multiple times and fought your new buddies for months on end to help you out, it's a bitter pill to swallow.  I've been zi'd half a dozen times trying to take heat off NPO nations. That goes for most of our remaining alliance. 

We did not sacrifice TPF they choose their own way knowing one day this may come to fruitation.

You decided to hit them

If you're all so sorry why did you do it in such a shitty way? Nice try at PR "we werent friends anymore" but really its all a moot point in the way it was carried out... but you all stand together... STAND BY YOUR ALLIES! RAWR! but yeah once they've decided to make other friends well... its time to be shitty and show the world why they left you in the first place...

class act.

A Lament for the "Late Unpleasantness": 

We've lived too long on this awful, bitter earth, when friends have been enemies and friends, enemies again, slowly approaching friends and then fighting again. Those who remember the far-flung days when the sunlight gleamed over the Initiative and the clean lines of the treaty web are fertilizing dandelions and feeding worms, save those few embittered survivors of this brutal, cannibal world. Even Karma fades from memory, save as a horse long dead still whipped for the blood to stain the shirt all of you are waving. The promise of a peaceful future, the promise of a multi-polar world of diverse natures has been proven to be the lie it was from the moment it first left the mouth of those old, foolish prophets that once so inspired the now absent crowds. 

"I stood upon a high place,

And saw, below, many devils

Running, leaping, and carousing in sin.

One looked up, grinning, And said, "Comrade! Brother!"  

The moaning damned have inherited the earth, and all of those fond hopes and distant recollections of light are lost as leaves flung into a dead, faceless sky. Those fires that burned so bright are now past embers, and the legions of the dead march by our old, unhallowed monuments. Cold numbers and the automation of mass destruction overwhelm the globe...and war.....war never changes.

Edited by Margrave

Our path was not to eat the turds that you guys chose to eat by becoming bff with people who have openly hated you, for strategic reasons.  You actually tried to force us to take the path you chose. We didn't and now we get attacked for it. I don't care that we were pre-emptively attacked by the other alliances, we've fought Umbrella time after time after time now. But it coming from you guys when we stood by you multiple times and fought your new buddies for months on end to help you out, it's a bitter pill to swallow.  I've been zi'd half a dozen times trying to take heat off NPO nations. That goes for most of our remaining alliance. 

I look at the last time we got ganged ... Invicta and Legion and so forth them AAs that we used to be good buddies with ... hmmmmm what else happened in that war ?  you know the one were NG got stomped and we defended them and got stomped on as well ? ... hmmmm ... seems such memories are so short and i thought i was a old man :( .. but yet we still hold you in the highest regard for the history we did have together

"Why would you care that I treat you like an unaligned micro that has no power or sway whatsoever? Why are you not okay with being completely disposable to us?"

You were intolerable when I knew you before and you continue to be now.

Oh god, you're still around? Admin have mercy!

but yet we still hold you in the highest regard for the history we did have together

If that was true you wouldnt "pre-empt" them because they were "just more targets" with a massive coalition, NPO would have acted as the voice of reason not the head of stupidity.

"Just more targets" was a reason we got from you guys...

actually the quote was

However I would assume part of it is a.) people wanting more targets
Edited by Keres

You decided to hit them

If you're all so sorry why did you do it in such a !@#$%* way? Nice try at PR "we werent friends anymore" but really its all a moot point in the way it was carried out... but you all stand together... STAND BY YOUR ALLIES! RAWR! but yeah once they've decided to make other friends well... its time to be !@#$%* and show the world why they left you in the first place...

class act.

They left cause they choose to take a direction that was not the same as NPO ....  kinda simple dont ya think ? ...

I bolded it for you. If TPF canceled on NPO, that's a far different story than all of the MI6ers and their diaspora are spinning. I'll have to fact-check in case you mis-spoke.

NPO cancelled on TPF when they signed with us.

I look at the last time we got ganged ... Invicta and Legion and so forth them AAs that we used to be good buddies with ... hmmmmm what else happened in that war ?  you know the one were NG got stomped and we defended them and got stomped on as well ? ... hmmmm ... seems such memories are so short and i thought i was a old man :( .. but yet we still hold you in the highest regard for the history we did have together

Actions speak louder than words.

If that was true you wouldnt "pre-empt" them because they were "just more targets" with a massive coalition, NPO would have acted as the voice of reason not the head of stupidity.

"Just more targets" was a reason we got from you guys...

Are you really that naive that them discussions probaly did take place ?

We declared on MI6 when they declared on you, then fought GGA on the same front as NG, we also fought TOP, NPL, Loss, MCXA, NADC and Omega. We did that even though the war was caused by NSO and NG, the two people we warned you about, and your actions in the prior war, when you guys basically unilaterally decided everything.

NPO cancelled on TPF when they signed with us.

Actions speak louder than words.

When two alliances are going different directions yes someone has to cancel on someone that is a given.. 

To add who is to say that you did not actually all of a sudden go to TPF to treaty them to bring the chain closer to try and stop the events of today as well  filling them with retoric and the sympathy crap ... wait .. that is politics and sorry it back fired on ya.  Your only upset at the end result not that facts.  There is a song .. here let me play it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaIjYvIayj0

keep trying :)

Are you really that naive that them discussions probaly did take place ?

I know they didnt... since the official response from NPO to us has been that TPF were just more targets...

Im sure you were all sad to HAVE TO hit them though...

I know they didnt... since the official response from NPO to us has been that TPF were just more targets...

Im sure you were all sad to HAVE TO hit them though...

Sure if you say so .. just like you dont poa... oops this is not to be in this thread me bad ...

When two alliances are going different directions yes someone has to cancel on someone that is a given.. 

To add who is to say that you did not actually all of a sudden go to TPF to treaty them to bring the chain closer to try and stop the events of today as well  filling them with retoric and the sympathy crap ... wait .. that is politics and sorry it back fired on ya.  Your only upset at the end result not that facts.  There is a song .. here let me play it for you

keep trying :)

I get why you'd think that, but if you talked to TPF you'd find out we treatied because of mutual respect after fighting one another, then working together closely on the White Sphere treaty. Potentially getting out of a rolling would have been cool, but knowing how you and yours operate I don't think it would have changed anything, except for maybe a TPF pre-empt.

This DoW is much better than that awful one posted yesterday.

Of Non Grata and their idiocy, I expected this. Of IRON and their cow towing, I expected this. Of VE and their irrelevance, I expected this. Of Umbrella and their arrogance, I expected this.

I like the MI6 members that have less butthurt.  By now, haven't we all been at the end of a curbstomp?  One where we've been dogpiled?  If not then you haven't been around long enough. 

This is just the never-ending cycle of isolation/stomp/resigning into the web/win.  You'll remember in Disorder, when NG got dogpiled, I knew we were towards late/mid that cycle and had the time of my life in that war despite losing 17,000 tech.  MI6 will soon be on the tail end of this cycle too, that's been percolating for a few years now.  And you'll be stronger for it.  With every aggressive war, it whittles away at public support and eventually it turns.  Like it always does.  TI, Q, UJP, xyz Bloc from 2007-2015+.  Enjoy the ride baby.  I know most MI6 members are.

But I'll take idiocy over cow towing.  Suck on that IRON!  Personally I think IRON is more of the cow tipper type though.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I get why you'd think that, but if you talked to TPF you'd find out we treatied because of mutual respect after fighting one another, then working together closely on the White Sphere treaty. Potentially getting out of a rolling would have been cool, but knowing how you and yours operate I don't think it would have changed anything, except for maybe a TPF pre-empt.

I can respect this Gibsonator definitely... there is no probs with this ... what i can not respect is the crying that we are not allowed to attack a AA that we may have had as allies in the past and even by our own admission we consider loyal and all for when they stood beside us.  Then turning around and saying well we had not right too because of it.  We dont have that peice of paper no more and unfortunetly it is what it is today.  NPO went one way and TPF went another BOTH knowing what may happen in the future .. we hate it they hate it but why cry about it.   After the war maybe the leaders of that time can sit and say what they need too .. that to me is the logical way to go.  ?

I can respect this Gibsonator definitely... there is no probs with this ... what i can not respect is the crying that we are not allowed to attack a AA that we may have had as allies in the past and even by our own admission we consider loyal and all for when they stood beside us.  Then turning around and saying well we had not right too because of it.  We dont have that peice of paper no more and unfortunetly it is what it is today.  NPO went one way and TPF went another BOTH knowing what may happen in the future .. we hate it they hate it but why cry about it.   After the war maybe the leaders of that time can sit and say what they need too .. that to me is the logical way to go.  ?

You dont hate it...

"They're just more targets"