• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle to foresee any circumstances in which NG would tolerate NSO being rolled, unless you really did something stupid... which I presume you guys won't do.

If legitimately have concerns then please hit me up about these.

But would you stand by and let NSO be rolled by oculus without giving then forewarning? Obviously the answer you are going to give is no but at the same time you signed a treaty that gave NSOs enemies the "legal" right to roll them while you stand by as your treaty with NSO is superceeded.

That is to say nobody warned TPF.

You have been in stasis for a long time, it might be best to let the thawing process continue until you are fully ready to emerge into the big scary world.

And yet the first thing I do when I'm unfrozen like Captain America is to shitpost loudly so I'm not sure if you remember who you're talking to

hmmm i think they disbanded after they got their arse kicked by mk.

Wrong, Mushroom Kingdom kicked the proverbial behind of The Democratic Order (who have not recovered) as well as Mogar who is still catatonic from the experience. I believe instead that TOP decided to move all their active players to create a new alliance by the name of MI6... and this is why MI6 got rolled by Oculus. It is because it's Paradoxial for MI6 and TOP to be in the same place, so might as well get rid of the active component to leave the carcass out in the sun.

But would you stand by and let NSO be rolled by oculus without giving then forewarning? Obviously the answer you are going to give is no but at the same time you signed a treaty that gave NSOs enemies the "legal" right to roll them while you stand by as your treaty with NSO is superceeded.

Obviously the answer I am going to give is no because that was already clear from my post which you quoted.

Warn them?  TPF knew full well that practically the entire world wanted to roll Mi6 for their actions over the past 2 years when they decided to align with them, but they did it anyway.

Warn them?  TPF knew full well that practically the entire world wanted to roll Mi6 for their actions over the past 2 years when they decided to align with them, but they did it anyway.

Thing is, your own allies continued to spy on TPF, what did you do about that exactly besides tell TPF to suck it up and deal with it?

Considering not a single person from your alliance has been able to rationalize why it was ok for you to buddy up to TPF's enemies, but not ok for them to ally yours... I predict you'll keep hearing it, but I know that actually owning up to the reality TPF didn't continue to behave as a good dog so they are brought around back of the shed is a bit hard for some of the body republic to admit.

Perhaps it wasn't. Perhaps that's why it is a good thing we went our separate ways. Perhaps it is why this war was meant to happen?