NpO Treaty Update

There's just no pleasing some people, Junka. Sorry to see how much negative momentum SNX has going, but take heart in knowing that we're already all immortal here, and plenty of nations/groupings have recovered from worse. The disintegration of a community is the only thing that can't be restored.

Thank you.

I have assumed the title Grand Marshal of the Imperium to deal with this state of emergency. The Imperium will not cower before the threats of rogues and terrorists.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More wars following from a failure to merge cb.

Monsters Inc is quietly cementing its spot as a top 5 most influential alliance in cn history.

The prior charter was invalidated by a secret vote taken by the corrupt prior government which altered the charter of the Imperium without the consent of the membership. This charter alteration was executed by a former Minister of Foreign Affairs and has been revealed to an outraged membership.

Until a new constitution is established, I am taking all necessary measures to ensure the survival and victory of this alliance against hostile foreign actors.

The prior charter was invalidated by a secret vote taken by the corrupt prior government which altered the charter of the Imperium without the consent of the membership. This charter alteration was executed by a former Minister of Foreign Affairs and has been revealed to an outraged membership.

Until a new constitution is established, I am taking all necessary measures to ensure the survival and victory of this alliance against hostile foreign actors.

Good luck I guess. I'm going get more popcorn

Less seizing, more like jerking the reins out of the hands of the limp wristed, servile minded populace that couldn't be bothered to do anything to prevent it in the first place.

Edited by Auctor

And you said I went rogue in LPH when I was actually trying to seize power from the corrupt government, lmao

I don't owe a clarification to a rogue.

I would also like a clarification on what is going on. As a top government official, and as someone who is not a rogue (albeit some may consider me to be roguishly handsome), I would find it beneficial to know whether or not your administration is legitimate.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Alliances and treaties aren't forged between 2 groups so that one can support and defend the other. That's what you call a protectorate. A treaty is meant to be mutually beneficial. NpO no longer feels that the treaty was mutually beneficial, and so it was cancelled. This is exactly what any other alliance would do with any treaty when they felt they were no longer benefiting from the treaty, so why is it any different for NpO...

I know of several alliances who don't treat treaties in the way in which you've explained. Polaris was an example at one point or another. CCC is another example, but admittedly we are insignificant in these dark, lonesome days on Planet Bob...probably because of the way we handle treaties. XD 

Edited by wes the wise

I'm glad that I help cause all that is evil. I shall wear this title with honor

Under normal circumstance's I could easily throw you under a bus, because we both know it was you that tipped the scales to make a certain someone jump to a decision he might not have made, though I do commend you on your survival skills having a hidden lifeboat next to the titanic paid off :p

Not everything is about your retarded drama.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, for the fun of it lets pretend the seed of SNX was left in the condom on the floor instead getting artificially incriminated, during that time methrage was having his ass handed to him by DBDC and the entire pink team, so was LSF, who asked SNX there blessing to move to brown, which brought him with them.

Again lets pretend blanks were shot for the merger, do you think LSF would have asked Atlas the same? They may have and Alexio may have been ok with that, but the second methrage received 2 votes for the senate he would of had Dorian sanction his ass and anyone who even thought about supporting him and there would had been no recovery,

And the drama were witnessing today would have never occurred. 

That's here nor there, I could care less these days but I do enjoy Twinn being put to the true test by CN's best, it's popcorn worthy.
:popcorn:

By all means sir, wear the badge of diplomatic ineptitude with the pride only a man of your dedication to total failure can posses.

There's allot to be said about this, I mean look where he choose to take up residency, I'm pretty sure it was I who mounted one hell of an alternative theory regarding Her Majesty's Secret Service   

There's allot to be said about this, I mean look where he choose to take up residency, I'm pretty sure it was I who mounted one hell of an alternative theory regarding Her Majesty's Secret Service   

Freelancer if you believe any drama going on with SNX in the past,present or future has to do with mi6 then you are mistaken