Royal Decree

How is IRON betraying RIA by treatying DBDC and hitting RIA allies relevant to Sparta hitting AB?  Mogar, take your(valid) complaints to the IRON stat bragging thread maybe?  That cesspool of a thread deserves it.  Let this thread reflect on the glory of Sparta as it readies for a massive counterattack.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God any evidence your government shared intelligence regarding the hit on Polar? as our MDoAP ally for several years now I would consider that to be pretty important information to the well being of RIA. I haven't spied on IRON, merely pointed out that you hold no respect for that treaty, and if you did would not have attacked our direct ally without a word to us.

Your stupidity level has crossed the Tywin level and is threatening to cross rotavele level. Which direct ally of RIA has IRON attacked?

anyway, Have fun stomping on Sparta AB! o/

God any evidence your government shared intelligence regarding the hit on Polar? as our MDoAP ally for several years now I would consider that to be pretty important information to the well being of RIA. I haven't spied on IRON, merely pointed out that you hold no respect for that treaty, and if you did would not have attacked our direct ally without a word to us.

I might not be government, you should read our election thread! Additionally, if you were pulling this !@#$ I'd be calling you out too, the difference being I know NoR lives up to its treaties.

Spying? When did I ever say anything about you spying on IRON.  I'm speaking in regards to the mutual respect part of the treaty.  You know, when you started talking !@#$ in the NG/NSO thread in which Ogaden even pointed out that part, but you failed to care, and now continue it here, verbally attacking another ally of yours.  Well done.

Hell, even NoR is calling you out for what you continue to do.  "If you were pulling this !@#$, I'd be calling you out to," ...what are we "pulling" when you decided to go on a rant in a thread that isn't even about IRON?  In regards to us "informing" you, you currently have 6 allies on the opposite side of you, two of which are "M" level treaties, and you're calling out a PIAT ally? Furthermore, you already blasted IRON because you claim we shared Intel and Logs with NG last war, an ally on the otherside of the war, but then are ok if we share intel and logs with you, who is on the otherside this war?  In your own words, "Judas of us." Please, quit being a hypocrite.  One way you're talking !@#$ because we supposedly did something, but then talk !@#$ when we don't do the thing you just got done calling us Judas for.  

What direct ally have we hit?  We haven't.  O you mean the coalition?  I imagine there are plenty of intel and information RIA can share about possible "harm" that can happen from your coalition if we enter...I've yet to be told what those plans exactly are either.  Damn

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Your stupidity level has crossed the Tywin level and is threatening to cross rotavele level. Which direct ally of RIA has IRON attacked?

anyway, Have fun stomping on Sparta AB! o/

You've now been active in planning a war against alliances you have held treaties with two wars in a row, IRON is an active participant in the coalition that planned to attack Polar, which anyone who has paid attention to RIA ever would know we would follow our treaty with them, since we actually follow the spirit of our treaties.

Spying? When did I ever say anything about you spying on IRON.  I'm speaking in regards to the mutual respect part of the treaty.  You know, when you started talking !@#$ in the NG/NSO thread in which Ogaden even pointed out that part, but you failed to care, and now continue it here, verbally attacking another ally of yours.  Well done.

Hell, even NoR is calling you out for what you continue to do.  "If you were pulling this !@#$, I'd be calling you out to," ...what are we "pulling" when you decided to go on a rant in a thread that isn't even about IRON?  In regards to us "informing" you, you currently have 6 allies on the opposite side of you, two of which are "M" level treaties, and you're calling out a PIAT ally? Furthermore, you already blasted IRON because you claim we shared Intel and Logs with NG last war, an ally on the otherside of the war, but then are ok if we share intel and logs with you, who is on the otherside this war?  In your own words, "Judas of us." Please, quit being a hypocrite.  One way you're talking !@#$ because we supposedly did something, but then talk !@#$ when we don't do the thing you just got done calling us Judas for.  

What direct ally have we hit?  We haven't.  O you mean the coalition?  I imagine there are plenty of intel and information RIA can share about possible "harm" that can happen from your coalition if we enter...I've yet to be told what those plans exactly are either.  Damn

Go read the treaty, you will get my public respect when you display that IRON actually has any respect for the treaty, which so far you have failed to do so. Shocker, I am my own person and do not simply parrot party lines, I'm certain this comes as a surprise that someone who has fought every single war for the past 4 years on a one man AA is opinionated. I consider the treaty between RIA and IRON to be an NAP, nothing more, since that's all it gets treated as by IRON.

NoR doesn't really like me as a person, it could have something to do with disbanding NoV maybe. IRON from my perspective has essentially betrayed their former coalition(just as Umbrella has done) to get revenge for an action that allegedly Pacifica doesn't give a shit about, if Pacifica cared then Letum would probably say so. There is a reason it has remained a PIAT and never been upgraded, and I'm thinking it has little to do with RIA's willingness to defend their allies. If R&R for example, gets attacked, we would move to defend them, that's what RIA does. I call you out for being cowards and not actually defending your ally, the fact your alliance is so willing to jump into coalitions that amount to having other people fight your battles for you is disgusting to me. Follow your fucking treaties and stop fighting other people's wars.

I'm also certain if there was an imminent attack against IRON or their ally, RIA would have informed them of it, turns out the Polar side is the one losing so it's unlikely there's going to be a massive oA chain just to hit IRON. Of course you know this but are attempting to portray my words as hollow. You are an active participant in this war, you're merely waiting for TOP to enter, do not pretend otherwise.

Noooooooooooooooo! It's Alexandros, he's a good guy. At least it'll be a good fight. May you enjoy many casualties.

Sorry King! Orders from FS :) We aim to casulaties!

Doesn't RIA have two other allies currently fighting in the war? One of them against NpO themselves? Why the focus on a PIAT with IRON?

Either way none of this has to do with either Sparta or AB. I will reiterate my earlier post and continue to hope for the destruction of all things Sarkin. 

You've now been active in planning a war against alliances you have held treaties with two wars in a row, IRON is an active participant in the coalition that planned to attack Polar, which anyone who has paid attention to RIA ever would know we would follow our treaty with them, since we actually follow the spirit of our treaties.

Go read the treaty, you will get my public respect when you display that IRON actually has any respect for the treaty, which so far you have failed to do so. Shocker, I am my own person and do not simply parrot party lines, I'm certain this comes as a surprise that someone who has fought every single war for the past 4 years on a one man AA is opinionated. I consider the treaty between RIA and IRON to be an NAP, nothing more, since that's all it gets treated as by IRON.

NoR doesn't really like me as a person, it could have something to do with disbanding NoV maybe. IRON from my perspective has essentially betrayed their former coalition(just as Umbrella has done) to get revenge for an action that allegedly Pacifica doesn't give a !@#$ about, if Pacifica cared then Letum would probably say so. There is a reason it has remained a PIAT and never been upgraded, and I'm thinking it has little to do with RIA's willingness to defend their allies. If R&R for example, gets attacked, we would move to defend them, that's what RIA does. I call you out for being cowards and not actually defending your ally, the fact your alliance is so willing to jump into coalitions that amount to having other people fight your battles for you is disgusting to me. Follow your !@#$@#$ treaties and stop fighting other people's wars.

I'm also certain if there was an imminent attack against IRON or their ally, RIA would have informed them of it, turns out the Polar side is the one losing so it's unlikely there's going to be a massive oA chain just to hit IRON. Of course you know this but are attempting to portray my words as hollow. You are an active participant in this war, you're merely waiting for TOP to enter, do not pretend otherwise.

First you say IRON is trying to avenge something and then at the end you mention a different unrelated motive for whatever you think they'll do. Seems contradictory. 

The idea you seem to have that coalitions are fixed entities and we have to side with the same one every war is also flawed. In total, we only have one M treaty with someone on the other side while the rest of our allies are involved on this one or not involved. 

Again, the event occurring in this topic  has zero relation to the last war and involves a non-participant who had no stake either way. 

Edited by Monster

Don't be hatin', just 'cause I didn't treaty ya.

As I recall, DeathAdder wasn't entirely sold on a treaty with RS either. The difference was that he wasn't wishy-washy about it.

It was good that a treaty didn't occur, a little after that time Kaskus was beating up MI6 and I favored Unknown Smurf and Kaskus and DeathAdder favored his friends in MI6.

The best thing that could happen to Sparta is that you are dethroned and replaced by MetalSnow in the aftermath