Royal Decree

Dunno, you'll have to go onto your own AA like I usually do to get the ease of accessing that data, I'd assume you did well, NG fought hard, and were enjoyable opponents.

You leaked information constantly to NG, that's pretty Judas of you. read XX carefully and then get back to me on the ghost treaty. STA is a blunt alliance, and if it was about STA you'd have been working out a way to attack them, not Polar and Sparta. You were not fighting on the NPO front, nor did you hold a treaty with NPO at the time, so why would you be relevant there? You could have simply gone in on the other side(Like you did plan to), and while it would have been a dick move, would have at least proven your alliance isn't a bunch of fair weather friends, like you have continued to do so since Q, what was the last war IRON lost anyway, Karma?

A lot of the discussion in this topic seems to cross wires and such be very confused, but IRON held a NAP with NPO and IRON was never anticipated to fight NPO. Not sure how IRON's role in the last war is related to the terms since IRON was never going to fight NPO due to the Cordiality Accords.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe Yeru was the one mentioning that whatsoever, that was myself, and I genuinely believe you betrayed the Polar coalition last war in order to score brownie points with your new masters, as IRON has done for the past four years, BiPolar was the last time you took a beating, and also the last time you heavily committed to a war, it is rather amusing that you talk !@#$ of others who actually use their pixels in a war. It is a shame though that when the winds turn you will have nobody else to turn to, but perhaps you can use that "greatest NS in the history of cybernations", IRON's probably getting rusty.

Brownie points? new masters? We've had more or less a same friends for a few years now, the new ones we've picked up are either very good friends of our very good friends, basically same social circle or people with whome we've had a pretty good fighting match like VE and CCC. If you think Bipolar was the last time we committed heavily in the war, then you've been living in a cave, try searching up EQ stats. Disorder, without doubt had been a glaring mistake on many fronts for us, we made mistakes, our friends and those who wished well for us had genuine grievances in addition to our internal issues, and we'd work and have worked to address those concerns. Fact your AA still holds treaty to us 'fair weather' friends answers your own questions. 

A lot of the discussion in this topic seems to cross wires and such be very confused, but IRON held a NAP with NPO and IRON was never anticipated to fight NPO. Not sure how IRON's role in the last war is related to the terms since IRON was never going to fight NPO due to the Cordiality Accords.

That'd be my point? why should IRON get a say if they aren't doing the ground work. If IRON actually was concerned with the NPO terms, they would have worked to find a middle ground, which did eventually occur but from what I recall, not because of anyone from IRON.

Brownie points? new masters? We've had more or less a same friends for a few years now, the new ones we've picked up are either very good friends of our very good friends, basically same social circle or people with whome we've had a pretty good fighting match like VE and CCC. If you think Bipolar was the last time we committed heavily in the war, then you've been living in a cave, try searching up EQ stats. Disorder, without doubt had been a glaring mistake on many fronts for us, we made mistakes, our friends and those who wished well for us had genuine grievances in addition to our internal issues, and we'd work and have worked to address those concerns. Fact your AA still holds treaty to us 'fair weather' friends answers your own questions. 

You signed a treaty with DBDC and yet they continued to raid us, if you considered RIA a friend you would actually have lifted a finger to prevent the continued raids. That shows a pretty glaring lack of respect of the treaty RIA and IRON hold. So you acknowledge actively plotting against your allies a second war in a row, considering you would had to have known CCC would be working in defense of Polar, I appreciate the honesty at least.

Bipolar was the last time you actually lost a war. EQ turned out to be a hollow victory due to your unwillingness to commit in the upper tier, which has led to the DBDC problem most of the world currently faces, so thanks for the stat hugging. I do not believe that IRON lives up to friendship with RIA, prove me wrong post war and help us recover, I am doubting this is going to occur though.

Edited by Mogar

Mogar and Shah come on guys <_<

RIA were ourselves barely involved in the coalition warfare of the previous war, and half our allies ended up fighting against the coalition you criticize IRON for not being loyal enough to, to a small extend us included if you count our war with Kaskus which preoccupied most of our attention despite a brief interlude on STA on behalf of TTK.

That'd be my point? why should IRON get a say if they aren't doing the ground work. If IRON actually was concerned with the NPO terms, they would have worked to find a middle ground, which did eventually occur but from what I recall, not because of anyone from IRON.

You signed a treaty with DBDC and yet they continued to raid us, if you considered RIA a friend you would actually have lifted a finger to prevent the continued raids. That shows a pretty glaring lack of respect of the treaty RIA and IRON hold. So you acknowledge actively plotting against your allies a second war in a row, considering you would had to have known CCC would be working in defense of Polar, I appreciate the honesty at least.

Bipolar was the last time you actually lost a war. EQ turned out to be a hollow victory due to your unwillingness to commit in the upper tier, which has led to the DBDC problem most of the world currently faces, so thanks for the stat hugging. I do not believe that IRON lives up to friendship with RIA, prove me wrong post war and help us recover, I am doubting this is going to occur though.

Are you literally asking for aid from IRON on OWF? Stop trying to make RIA look bad.

RIA has tons of allies and if needed, I am sure most of us will be happy to lend a hand.

RIA were ourselves barely involved in the coalition warfare of the previous war, and half our allies ended up fighting against the coalition you criticize IRON for not being loyal enough to, to a small extend us included if you count our war with Kaskus which preoccupied most of our attention despite a brief interlude on STA on behalf of TTK.

The difference is RIA actually lives up to its treaties and doesn't plot against those we hold treaties with, Shah has admitted to doing so twice now.

Are you literally asking for aid from IRON on OWF? Stop trying to make RIA look bad.

RIA has tons of allies and if needed, I am sure most of us will be happy to lend a hand.

I'm asking them to live up to the spirit of the treaty. I do not believe you should disrespect any treaty you hold, selective ignoring of treaties means any signed with you are worthless, since you do not value what you signed.
Edited by Mogar

Thanks, though in fairness, reputation on Bob is usually blown out of proportions regardless if you're good, or terrible at war. 

As for you, Shah, you know damn well who wanted what terms last war, and considering the amount of logs you leaked to several people, also know damn well we opposed them. If you want to go spread your propaganda and pretend that IRON is so awesome for !@#$@#$ everyone over, and Sparta is so terrible for fighting its front and not crying like a baby when our demand for no terms was ignored, do it in your own thread and stop derailing mine. Thanks.

This is why you're such a laughing stock to those who don't have their heads lodged so far up your asses they can't see the light of day.

Leaked logs? That's honestly a new one, I have not leaked any logs of coalition channels or forums to anyone, that's bs and utter lie. I wasnt on any talking terms with anyone in NG [as Mogar implied?] at the time and was'nt around on CN for a few months after, NG was rightly trolling us and we werent really talking with others. I have said in your embassy and on this forums, before you're DoW came up, that you guys fronted the terms, I have said in this very forums that what the terms were Dajobo's idea, not that he wanted terms but that's the solution he came up with to satisfy those who were looking to impose them. I have said you spoke on behalf of your front, not that you were the ones initiating and pushing for it, I've also said since you made yourself the face of the terms, people are going to assign some blame of that on you because you were the ones they saw negotiating to impose them and if you're talking to impose them on behalf of some people, you accept them at certain level. The terms arent mine to forgive or avenge, it's upto to our allies who recieved them to decide one way or another and whatever they decide is absolutely fine with me. I never said IRON was awesome in disorder, I openly say we made a lot of mistakes left and right, otherwise, we are generally, awesome.  Thank you.

Edited by shahenshah

I think this assumes one is absolved of all complicit participation an effort by not being on a particular front. I'm sure there are plenty of Pacifican's who are equally amused as I at the swift and eloquent pretext some have felt necessary to volunteer for their involvement.

Besides, they're even friends with some of them now.

Edited by IYIyTh

this thread got hilarious

i think we can all agree that [coalition spin] and [lie] and [lie] and [rude comment about an alliance i dislike]

keep taking the piss out of each other for my enjoyment though it's kinda hot

I knew I wasn't the only one to uncork a bottle of wine and get undressed when reading it all.

I'm on to you Ogaden! I've seen the Saguaro's! They are not still, only waiting for the right time to strike.

Lies, damned lies.

I think this assumes one is absolved of all complicit participation in an entire effort by not being on a particular front. I'm sure there are plenty of Pacifican's who are as equally amused as I at the swift and eloquent pretext some have felt necessary to volunteer for their involvement.

Besides, they're even friends with some of them now.

I mean it's more that IRON never had a determining say in the discussions and for the most part said to just get a deal done ASAP rather than trying to actively intervene in the process, so some of the content in this topic is oddly placed. 

No real need for swift and eloquent pretexts.

I don't really think this is the time or place for this discussion given it doesn't really factor into AB-Sparta, which would be more  of a product of things that happened in the last 7 months or so then anything to do with the last war.

Leaked logs? That's honestly a new one, I have not leaked any logs of coalition channels or forums to anyone, that's bs and utter lie. I have said in your embassy and on this forums, before you're DoW came up, that you guys fronted the terms, I have said in this very forums that what the terms were was Dajobo's idea, not that he wanted terms but that's the solution he came up with to satisfy those who were looking to impose them. I have said you spoke on behalf of your front, not that you were the ones initiating and pushing for it, I've also said since you made yourself the face of the terms, people are going to assign some blame of that on you because you were the ones they saw negotiating to impose them. 

Deny as much as you want, but even some of your own allies acknowledged being leaked logs by IRON from Disorder.You've proven yourselves liars time and time again pretty much since the Clusterfuck War, so I'll continue believing them over you. As for the rest of your garbage, I've argued those points with those that I care to, and I don't owe IRON any explanation for Sparta backing the coalition, despite not agreeing with the imposition of other people's terms. You can continue to be butthurt because NpO/Sparta were willing to compromise instead of letting the coalition split, or betraying them for the other side. 'Sides, even if I had, I'm sure you'd be bandwagoning the bunch who would condemn me for that, too. -Shrugs.- NPO understood our position, and claims to hold no ill will. I feel the same, so that's all that matters in my book.

But keep thinking Sparta should care about the opinions of an Alliance we don't have, nor want absolutely any ties to.

I'm asking them to live up to the spirit of the treaty. I do not believe you should disrespect any treaty you hold, selective ignoring of treaties means any signed with you are worthless, since you do not value what you signed.

Its a PIAT.. look around and you will see numerous MDPs and higher treaties being ignored. This isn't the first time it has happened and I can assure you that it certainly wont be the last.

Its a PIAT.. look around and you will see numerous MDPs and higher treaties being ignored. This isn't the first time it has happened and I can assure you that it certainly wont be the last.

Except, I also !@#$%* at those people when they're pretty much bragging about it as well. Val and TOP should be defending Polar, R&R should have kept RIA in the loop about going to war, plenty of people I can and will likely continue to call out for their lack of respect for the paper they sign, RIA has never broken a treaty and that is one of the reasons I consider it to be a good home for me, I take my relations quite seriously.

edit: With R&R though, I will clearly state I do believe should RIA be attacked you would defend us, our alliances have been allies for a very long time, and I do not believe that friendship has waned.

Edited by Mogar