Royal Decree

Who says our plan isn't solely to secure our safety inside the top 250 of friends, allies, and neutrals?

I want to live in peace and harmony knowing my citizens are safe.

Try as you might you won't convince me you're a paranoid delusional, though it would be a fun line of insults to pursue.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you pussied out on DBDC last war and dared IRON to do it instead.

Time to have actually done something about DBDC was when DBDC was just another AA that MK and other DH alliance members hid under during the EQ War in an effort to avoid obvious detection.  Had anyone had the foresight, they would have declared all the members of all those false flag alliances to be nuke rogues and dealt with them appropriately.  It wasn't like no one was keeping track of those AAs, multiple people were on the EQ side.

Who says our plan isn't solely to secure our safety inside the top 250 of friends, allies, and neutrals?

I'll believe you have become a pacifist the day you are accepted into GPA.  Since I'm pretty sure you'd rather eat chalk first, we'll hold off on buying you a statue of Buddha for now.

I used to believe DBDC was an insidious alliance with a grand plan. However, unlike Tywin and Hal, I have spoken to its members. DBDC is not the boogeyman they are made out to be. In fact, they are exactly what TBRaiders says they are.

Time to have actually done something about DBDC was when DBDC was just another AA that MK and other DH alliance members hid under during the EQ War in an effort to avoid obvious detection.  Had anyone had the foresight, they would have declared all the members of all those false flag alliances to be nuke rogues and dealt with them appropriately.  It wasn't like no one was keeping track of those AAs, multiple people were on the EQ side.

Brehon put that in the EQ terms, it only works if alliances like, say, IRON don't piss their pants and sign a treaty when they get raided.