Royal Decree

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and mouthpiece of last war's terms are in peace mode in those tiers.

Perhaps if you actually pulled your weight last war, there'd still be more of an upper tier remaining in the Polar sphere, but that would have actually involved you doing something, which I predict will only be occurring in this war once you can hit TOP with AZTEC and Umbrella assistance. Par for the course really, since IRON has done nothing but jump from master to master since Q.

and mouthpiece of last war's terms are in peace mode in those tiers.

Dude, I know you're eager to come at us, but it's been less than half an hour. Seriously, remove your head from your buttocks and shit talk us for something more clever. At least make it amusing.

To AB and whoever comes in for them: Have fun. Lose nukes. Gain casualties. Let us glory in the dance of blood and pettiness that is a global war! :D Y'all know where to find us for the war time trash talk, banter, and drinking games.

Also, thank you Yeru for this war, it would not have been possible without you.Hope you are raging in the back chans.

Yes. Keep thinking any of this has to do with Yeru and not a decision I made to assist Polar and RIA.  :popcorn:

You should let NPO do your propaganda. They're a lot better at it than you.

Edited by DeathAdder

Yes. Keep thinking any of this has to do with Yeru and not a decision I made to assist Polar and RIA.  :popcorn:

You make it sound as though they weren't just gonna all attack you with no CB if you didn't come in, you know better than that.

Dude, I know you're eager to come at us, but it's been less than half an hour. Seriously, remove your head from your buttocks and !@#$ talk us for something more clever. At least make it amusing.

To AB and whoever comes in for them: Have fun. Lose nukes. Gain casualties. Let us glory in the dance of blood and pettiness that is a global war! :D Y'all know where to find us for the war time trash talk, banter, and drinking games.

I'm glad you still carry your cute bravado and glad to see you're still a mad raging fool. Everyone has been asking what's been the reason for this war for past few days, here is one idiot who helped shape this up. Edited by shahenshah

Well, I mean, anyone who bothered to read the XX treaty would've known about its sphere clause, which was written in prior to the signing by the original Alliances.

So we can expect to see Fark and MHA in shortly is what you are saying?  Huge thumbs up for casualties.  Sorry you guys are on the other side but now it's fun. 

o/ Aurora Borealis

Also, thank you Yeru for this war, it would not have been possible without you.Hope you are raging in the back chans.

Why would I be raging? Be honest, I'm not the one going around telling people they should have been lining up to kiss my hand for the fact that I didn't betray them last war. That's y'all. Sparta's got no reason to rage at this fight. It's not ideal, for sure, but that happens. Folks slip up, trust the wrong people, say the wrong things, don't move fast enough, etc. It's part of the politics. We'll eat the war and move on. And hopefully it'll be a fun fight.

So we can expect to see Fark and MHA in shortly is what you are saying?  Huge thumbs up for casualties.  Sorry you guys are on the other side but now it's fun. 

o/ Aurora Borealis

I'm King of Sparta. Not leader of Fark and/or MHA. What they do is up to their leadership. The sphere clause has simply always been there, whether the rest of Bob bothered to acknowledge it or not prior to Disorder.

Perhaps if you actually pulled your weight last war, there'd still be more of an upper tier remaining in the Polar sphere, but that would have actually involved you doing something, which I predict will only be occurring in this war once you can hit TOP with AZTEC and Umbrella assistance. Par for the course really, since IRON has done nothing but jump from master to master since Q.

Why would we ever put our upper tier on line for a coalition that went from one action to another to screw us while certain coalition partners sat mostly idle and with thier top tiers in peace mode. We were lied too and betrayed repeatedly.

But still we fought and closed our fronts, somehow ended up top 10 in damage taken and given in that shit coalition. Edited by shahenshah

Why would we ever put our upper tier on line for a coalition that went from one action to another to screw us while certain coalition partners sat mostly idle and with thier top tiers in peace mode. We were lied too and betrayed repeatedly.

But still we fought and closed our fronts, somehow ended up top 10 in damage taken and given in that !@#$ coalition.

Well considering you were actively working against the coalition in the first place, are you really surprised they wanted to screw you over?

Because a Sword/Shield cycle is at all new to Sparta strategy, and hasn't been effectively employed in every war, ever, that we've declared. 

I love the hypocrisy of bashing Hippy when in a winning coalition, only to defend it as a viable plan when one is on the side at a disadvantage.

I'm King of Sparta. Not leader of Fark and/or MHA. What they do is up to their leadership. The sphere clause has simply always been there, whether the rest of Bob bothered to acknowledge it or not prior to Disorder.

Fark will be there (they are a bloodthirsty lot) which means MHA will follow.

Why would we ever put our upper tier on line for a coalition that went from one action to another to screw us while certain coalition partners sat mostly idle and with thier top tiers in peace mode.

But still we fought and closed our fronts, somehow ended up top 10 in damage taken and given in that !@#$ coalition.

Top 10 total damage taken in your coalition sure, you were also 33rd in terms of damage taken per nation and 34th in damage dealt per nation of the 36 alliances in your coalition. Couldn't help but put it in perspective for you.

Nice to see this war expanding even if I still dream of a war that's actually close and of uncertain outcome for once. Wish I could be blowing up pixels like the rest of you get to.

Edited by Coloradia