Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three reasons for the inclusion of the relevant treaties in the OP.

Firstly, we had not explicitly clarified our position on the Sandstorm Confederacy as of yet, and secondly that they provided specific exemption for Pacifica in the Recognition of Hostilities posted in regards to Umbrella and Sengoku.

Given that, and the fact that the same treaties were used by Sengoku and Umbrella in their respective DoW's it would follow that this is simply a recognition of a preexisting fact.

Firstly, we had not explicitly clarified our position on the Sandstorm Confederacy as of yet, and secondly that they provided specific exemption for Pacifica in the Recognition of Hostilities posted in regards to Umbrella and Sengoku.

Given that, and the fact that the same treaties were used by Sengoku and Umbrella in their respective DoW's it would follow that this is simply a recognition of a preexisting fact.

1+that+s+my+man+leon+s+kennedy+cop+secre

Now we can all return to our regularly scheduled bloodbath.

ImperialFlag.png

New Pacific Order Declaration of War

In accordance with the "I'm Afraid I Just Blue Myself - The Are You My Cousin? Accords" and the "Everything. Must. Die. WAR Pact", the New Pacific Order hereby declares war on The Sandstorm Confederacy in support of it's allies in Sengoku and Umbrella.

Letum,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Dungeon Master of Order

Frawley,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Lord of Darkness,
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs of the New Pacific Order

"The New Pacific Order hereby declares war" doesn't look an awful lot like "simply a recognition of a preexisting fact." Word to the wise would be to pick one story and stick to it. I recommend the OP that has those proud signatures from your government attached, but I can see how the fact that it's contradictory to everything else your coalition is attempting to claim as true makes it the less than preferable choice, so the attempts to lawyer yourself out of this one is understandable.

So therfore those attacks were aggressive attacks.

Umbrella(the first ones in) attacked following Veracity's declaration on Hakora in anticipation of a full TSC counter on NPO later on that night. It ended up being preemptive but not by design and given TSC's admission of an eventual likely entry, was justified. TSC was forthright about it and they have my respect for that, but don't try to spin this. 

"The New Pacific Order hereby declares war" doesn't look an awful lot like "simply a recognition of a preexisting fact." Word to the wise would be to pick one story and stick to it. I recommend the OP that has those proud signatures from your government attached, but I can see how the fact that it's contradictory to everything else your coalition is attempting to claim as true makes it the less than preferable choice, so the attempts to lawyer yourself out of this one is understandable.

Pacifica has not actively pursued any hostilities with TSC to date, from now on we shall. Various justifications aside, the purpose of this announcement is to clarify in exact terms the current status of NPO-TSC relations. It was kept short and simple to accomplish that purpose.

... Because of the 20+ alliances engaged offensively, offensive coalition discipline will be poor, communication will continually fail and staggers will be repeatedly blown. This is the Law of Method and Disipline.

The more you say it doesn't make it true you know.

Pacifica has not actively pursued any hostilities with TSC to date, from now on we shall. Various justifications aside, the purpose of this announcement is to clarify in exact terms the current status of NPO-TSC relations. It was kept short and simple to accomplish that purpose.

If it were meant to serve that purpose, then I'm not sure if it was too short, too simple, or not enough of each, as the "exact terms" of "the current status of NPO-TSC relations" is now by Imperial Decree: "the New Pacific Order hereby declares war on The Sandstorm Confederacy." Thank you for the clarification.

Simply, "Pacifica is currently at war with TSC."

If you want to trigger, or not trigger some peoples treaties or feelings, that's for people who worry about technicalities to handle.

You two are at war, and I understand why.

Prior to this announcement Sandstorm did not consider itself at war with NPO,   however there is no reason to play e-lawyer here,  just sit back and enjoy the casualties.   Maybe I can get my hopes up and hit 5m before this war ends..   If I stay in anarchy  do me a favor and keep my slots full   Thanks  

Prior to this announcement Sandstorm did not consider itself at war with NPO,   however there is no reason to play e-lawyer here,  just sit back and enjoy the casualties.   Maybe I can get my hopes up and hit 5m before this war ends..   If I stay in anarchy  do me a favor and keep my slots full   Thanks  

shavar :wub:

im hoping for 7 mil

Is this the first instance of a pre-emptive strike resulting in the alliance that was originally going to be attacked, but wasn't due to the pre-empt, then oAing in on the treaties that were used to justify the pre-empt?

CN e-lawyering has got even more confusing since I left, apparently!

Considering yourself at war with us and being at war with us are two very different things you were originally declared on because some of your nations attacked us. So as we have been asked to take a more active role in your hostile action against us by our allies. We are doing so here.

Considering yourself at war with us and being at war with us are two very different things you were originally declared on because some of your nations attacked us. So as we have been asked to take a more active role in your hostile action against us by our allies. We are doing so here.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but if the CN wiki is to be believed, if was only one nation that hit NPO.

There was/is currently one nation from the CCC hitting Polaris, for a reason we can only guess. (noobishness, confusion of the NPO/NpO acronym, etc.)

If one nation a war makes, I am expecting, at the very least, a Polaris counter on the CCC tonight, if not a DoW from XX.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but if the CN wiki is to be believed, if was only one nation that hit NPO.

There was/is currently one nation from the CCC hitting Polaris, for a reason we can only guess. (noobishness, confusion of the NPO/NpO acronym, etc.)

If one nation a war makes, I am expecting, at the very least, a Polaris counter on the CCC tonight, if not a DoW from XX.

It's not all we went on. Initially, we thought it might just be the one, but we scouted some of the other nations and they showed some signs of preparation for a military movement. Some were in Communist for instance.

It's not all we went on. Initially, we thought it might just be the one, but we scouted some of the other nations and they showed some signs of preparation for a military movement. Some were in Communist for instance.

My mistake. The evidence was clearly overwhelming.

Carry on.