Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little bit of an overkill on a 28 man alliance regardless of the reasons.  I'm always up for raising the casualty count but was this really necessary or was it a matter of having an alliance with smaller nations in range being able to get theirs in?

Little bit of an overkill on a 28 man alliance regardless of the reasons.  I'm always up for raising the casualty count but was this really necessary or was it a matter of having an alliance with smaller nations in range being able to get theirs in?

As was already stated this is a recognition of hostilities, the Sandstorm Confederacy attacked us. We are simply taking an active role in this conflict now as requested by our allies.

Gotta get TOP to get involved somehow, pressuring the peripheral alliances has always been a strategy to force the main focus to do what you want them to.

Gotta get TOP to get involved somehow, pressuring the peripheral alliances has always been a strategy to force the main focus to do what you want them to.

You are trying too hard.

You are trying too hard.

This is pretty much no effort, I might tryhard once someone actually grows enough balls to pull the trigger, but that's unlikely for at least another week, you guys have to counter Sparta first after all.

We don't control the ranges Sandstorm is in and they're putting up a good fight with the limited number of people we have in them, who are outgunned. It has nothing to do with wider escalation either, simply dealing with  an NS range issue on the front.

I realize that you do not hold age old grudges, considering you are now allied to the only reason you got the terms you did from last war, and in fact that treaty is why this thread's DoW occurred in the first place. I am merely asking a question of you since you apparently want to end the cycle, how long do you feel is appropriate, since a long war will create more grudges.

Only is a stretch here, especially when you have the alliance who wanted terms for their own sake because "white peace is bad" on your side. It would also be ignoring a lot of the dynamics as to how they were structured/written. Not denying anything except the "only" charge, which is an exaggeration. 

Edited by Monster

Only is a stretch here, especially when you have the alliance who wanted terms for their own sake because "white peace is bad" on your side. It would also be ignoring a lot of the dynamics as to how they were structured/written. Not denying anything except the "only" charge. 

Umbrella certainly pushed the hardest for them, which essentially blackmailed Sparta and Polar into having to argue for them rather than white peace, which is one of the reasons that your coalition has such a hardon for Polar/Sparta, glad you can admit you have no issues using your own terms as a reason to roll those who did the heavy lifting for you last war though.

It seems to be getting danced around. I don't think Roquentin is arguing your line of thought, just how you've framed it. That said I'll be interested in his response either way.

Edited by IYIyTh

Umbrella certainly pushed the hardest for them, which essentially blackmailed Sparta and Polar into having to argue for them rather than white peace, which is one of the reasons that your coalition has such a hardon for Polar/Sparta, glad you can admit you have no issues using your own terms as a reason to roll those who did the heavy lifting for you last war though.

Except we're not using them and saying any blackmailing was done is over the top. Our motives for our participation in this war are unrelated to the last one and Sparta and Polaris are well aware that the things that lead to this current configuration with regards to Umbrella and some others are more recent. Assuming the motives of some in a coalition are the same universally is a wrong assumption.

The other tensions that exist more than suffice on their own. 

edit: This isn't exactly a new thing. The Disorder War's participants had vastly different motives/reasons for going to war.

I also stated the same thing in Sparta declaration on AB, which is specifically something that happened because of more recent events.

Edited by Monster

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1. -72,705 Strength Change - Alexander the Second of Stonia - Purple Team

Another bites the dust...

Maelstrom Vortex 2014 TOP PROPAGANdIST! VOTE FOR ME! :P

Also.. we're not done with him yet..

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex