Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

The maelstrom posts are the only good ones from NPO :P

But now we have war to discuss:

unnamed1.jpg

As I noted elsewhere, NPO has really allowed themselves to be manipulated into a very poor position. They should try to negotiate a clean exit early before they lose too much strength, which will be needed against their new friends down the road.

“Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, We Can Attack In Any Direction”

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unnamed1.jpg

As I noted elsewhere, NPO has really allowed themselves to be manipulated into a very poor position. They should try to negotiate a clean exit early before they lose too much strength, which will be needed against their new friends down the road.

Good thing we've never been in this position before and fought our way out of it and grew stronger after the fact anyways... oh wait...

In all honesty considering the fact that the two people I'm fighting right now will probably be in bill lock within about 2-3 weeks and that's pretty much the state of the majority of their bloc's WCs I'm not really that worried about the position we're in now.

Good thing we've never been in this position before and fought our way out of it and grew stronger after the fact anyways... oh wait...

In all honesty considering the fact that the two people I'm fighting right now will probably be in bill lock within about 2-3 weeks and that's pretty much the state of the majority of their bloc's WCs I'm not really that worried about the position we're in now.

Don't forget our glorious damage stats!

NPO has positioned themselves with the wrong crowd, honestly. You don't really fit in like you're trying.

I think Alex Leifson said it best when Rush was inducted to the rock and roll hall of fame..

BLah blah blah .. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blan bblah blah blah blah. And Blah Blah .......

meaning no one wants to hear the same retoric

I think Alex Leifson said it best when Rush was inducted to the rock and roll hall of fame..

BLah blah blah .. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blan bblah blah blah blah. And Blah Blah .......

meaning no one wants to hear the same retoric

Maybe you will fit in after all.

unnamed1.jpg

wow you are right, after all this war is sure to stay contained to the current combatants!

In your previous post to this .. you mentioned conveniency of our Treaty with Umbrella.  All i can say is bullderdash  Letum stated that we have chosen to follow our allies to the other side .. if you look at their treaty signings since the last war you will see that could not be more true than anything. NPO had choices as stated as well and we chose to stick with our allies.  Even during that time we made peace with a few AA on your side ( Fark and R&R ) if you also seen our newest NAPs. Nothing was done from convenience as you claim this has been how the world evolved from the last war. Our gov worked hard and put many hours into improving relations with them for all the years we had this hatred or non love between us. Personally i would take a time out and for you to go back to before the Disorder war and see and try and figure out why we are at this point.  Sure people wanted war .. well it is here for whatever reason it may be and sure debate the reasoning.  If polar claims they tried to make peace with us and be friends then obviously there was not enough of a attempt on their side as well i would think hence why we are at this point. Before one casts a stone maybe just maybe look at the history for the last year and maybe if you can accept your own criticism of yourself then you will see why we are here and not there for say.  .

?
I assume you know GK is a honored member of a very, I say again very long standing NPO ally? Our side? LOL

unnamed1.jpg

Yes because NPO is in such a bad position, AFM have taken large amounts of damage SNX is being out damaged on every front of this war. Not to mention the state of the warchests I keep hearing about, I honestly think NPO with their 14mNS are more than capable of dealing with AFM. You consistently try and downplay this because they are statistically outnumbered nation wise and strength wise they are how shall I phrase this so you understand it WINNING. I mean come on just look at the war damage thread they are beating every AFM alliance on damage inflicted and still taking little damage. 

I have to wonder you are either the dumbest person around or you are the smartest plant a Alliance/sphere has ever had, you are doing more damage than good to 'your cause'

Yes because NPO is in such a bad position, AFM have taken large amounts of damage SNX is being out damaged on every front of this war. Not to mention the state of the warchests I keep hearing about, I honestly think NPO with their 14mNS are more than capable of dealing with AFM. You consistently try and downplay this because they are statistically outnumbered nation wise and strength wise they are how shall I phrase this so you understand it WINNING. I mean come on just look at the war damage thread they are beating every AFM alliance on damage inflicted and still taking little damage. 

I have to wonder you are either the dumbest person around or you are the smartest plant a Alliance/sphere has ever had, you are doing more damage than good to 'your cause'

No such thing as a cause anymore. Minds are made before a war even starts, and even Tywinn won't do anything to convince anyone as terrible as he is.

That aside, I will still strongly recommend you stop posting Tywinn. :mellow:

Edited by Starfox101

And the alternative, I assume, was to position themselves with those that levied terms against 'em last war.

I wasn't aware they were forced into taking a side?

Finally someone from Polar tells him to shut up.

I've been saying this for about 5 years now. It won't work of course.

I wasn't aware they were forced into taking a side?

Let's not be naive here. When you're a large alliance like NPO (or yourselves, or anyone who plays the political game to any extent), isolating yourself just sets you up for failure in the long term. Look at what happened when SF and C&G split paths. C&G went the way of MK, Non Grata, etc. while SF got its teeth kicked in.

Let's not be naive here. When you're a large alliance like NPO (or yourselves, or anyone who plays the political game to any extent), isolating yourself just sets you up for failure in the long term. Look at what happened when SF and C&G split paths. C&G went the way of MK, Non Grata, etc. while SF got its teeth kicked in.

Honestly - no matter what you do eventually you will get rolled. You win, and the people you beat will ally everyone possible to get you back. You lose, you get motivation and beat the content powers. Not allying our side, or the DBDC side does not isolate you by any means and to put the world into two sides is a bit lazy.

Honestly - no matter what you do eventually you will get rolled. You win, and the people you beat will ally everyone possible to get you back. You lose, you get motivation and beat the content powers. Not allying our side, or the DBDC side does not isolate you by any means and to put the world into two sides is a bit lazy.

Yes, practically all alliances face a losing war at some point. Most move proactively to at least prolong the time between their rollings though. Had NPO and its sphere not fought in this war they would have been targeted postwar by the winning side as a reemerging threat. Losing a war is usually a good sign that you need to expand your ties, and NPO has done so admirably.

And two sides is how the world splits in wartime, let's not feign naivety.

Honestly - no matter what you do eventually you will get rolled. You win, and the people you beat will ally everyone possible to get you back. You lose, you get motivation and beat the content powers.

So do nothing? I've seen Schattenmann make the same argument, and it's still ridiculous.

Yes, practically all alliances face a losing war at some point. Most move proactively to at least prolong the time between their rollings though. Had NPO and its sphere not fought in this war they would have been targeted postwar by the winning side as a reemerging threat. Losing a war is usually a good sign that you need to expand your ties, and NPO has done so admirably.

And two sides is how the world splits in wartime, let's not feign naivety.

Ah, the old NPO reemerging threat option. That is certainly a popular one. NPO's sphere is large enough that they would be more than capable of competing with whatever side emerges from this conflict. These days, even the winners take a serious hit and require long periods of rebuilding. I guess I am in the minority in my belief that you don't have to follow what everyone else is doing. This is a pointless discussion, though. NPO has made their move, our sphere has made theirs. Now it's someone else's turn to capatalize on all of that.

My original comment was simply that NPO doesn't fit in with the old MK crowd. They are a political alliance. It's clear they don't agree.

So do nothing? I've seen Schattenmann make the same argument, and it's still ridiculous.

So you believe every war in Cybernations should involve every single alliance? That's kind of what got us into this situation of slow moving, yearlong breaks in between wars because nobody wants to act.