Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

You aren't explaining the logical consistency behind why you think that *this* specific coalition is composed of master-puppet relationships and is reprehensible but any previous coalition that has done the exact same thing is just fine.

I'll try to help...

*Dajobo opens Geppetto's school for class

The Grudge War formerly known as the TOP\IRON-NpO War was a conflict that initially started when TOP and IRON declared war on New Polar Order.
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.

Bipolar War began on January 20, 2010 when the New Polar Order declared war on \m/
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.

The Disorder War, was a global war that started on Halloween 2013 when New Polar Order, The Order of the Paradox and Farkistan declared war on New Sith Order.

The Equilibrium War, was a war that started when Anarchy Inc and their allies; IRON, NPO, TIO, NATO declared war on Umbrella.

This time around while funny to use it as propaganda we all know DS are not the coalition founders or leaders. This time we have a ghost declaration and then the puppet show to start things.

I hope this helps you understand.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I call on you Pacifica to nut up, throw off your shackles and come at us like men. Stand up to you puppet master and be the leader you once were.

The demands for NPO to "nut up" are a bit rich given Polar was perfectly happy to declare on a much smaller alliance in NSO with two of its allies to kick off the Disorder War and draw in NPO. And the lectures in this thread regarding DBDC are a little tiresome given Polar's inaction when DBDC declared on its blocmate during the MQ conflict, leaving NATO and TPF to suffer the consequences when they countered.

From what Polar is saying you are just a puppet and they are running this war.  Otherwise it  "would be unbecoming of an Order" 

There are no strings on me

20 bonus points guess the soon to come movie that is from

I'll try to help...

The Grudge War formerly known as the TOP\IRON-NpO War was a conflict that initially started when TOP and IRON declared war on New Polar Order.

Bipolar War began on January 20, 2010 when the New Polar Order declared war on \m/
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.(1)

The Disorder War, was a global war that started on Halloween 2013 when New Polar Order, The Order of the Paradox and Farkistan declared war on New Sith Order.
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.(2)

The Equilibrium War, was a war that started when Anarchy Inc and their allies; IRON, NPO, TIO, NATO declared war on Umbrella.

This time around while funny to use it as propaganda we all know DS are not the coalition founders or leaders. This time we have a ghost declaration and then the puppet show to start things.

1) Are you on crack? Polar was NOT the god damned coalition leader in Bi-Polar. If ANYONE can claim that mantle, it was FOK or MK. The only thing Polar led was the moronic and idiotic hit on \m/ , if you consider that a separate coalition, then MAYBE you can say that with a straight face. But that \m/ hit was NOT Bi-Polar. it did not even get dubbed Bi-Polar till you backstabbed TOP. At which point Poalr took her marching orders from those who were not too busy being morons, and behaved like good little puppets as C&G yucked it up in private channels about how pathetic your alliance was. Do NOT pain Bi-Polar as Polar LEADERSHIP. Jesus H Christ.

2) with what you ask for ... a direct DOW on NpO (who you perceive, and rightly so, as the TRUE target)... why did none of you up front coalition leaders just straight up hit NPO in that war (they were the real target)... do not ask for that which you are unable and have failed to give.

Edited by Rush Sykes

I'll try to help...

It's nice we've progressed to a more rational discussion.

Your premise is flawed however, as Doomsphere is just as capable of leading a coalition as anyone else. You don't need any particular "size" threshold to lead a coalition, all you need is a number of allied links (check) and a core of active enough government to bring people together (check).

If you feel you have superior knowledge to mine as to who is *really* behind it all, please feel free to share. Edited by Letum

-Various posts- related to masters and puppets in context of this war.

Dajobo, you know I appreciate your opinions and I can see where you and Letum are coming from, my question is a simple one. You say NPO are puppets because they're doing the heavy lifting for alleged masters, yet, do you not think that who does the fighting is as much dependant upon on who your side chooses to engage. NPO is engaged the most not because they were ordered by some master to do so, it is because that is where your side has chosen to deploy most of it's forces currently. 

Edited by shahenshah

No need puppets. If you want to try and convince the world your coalition was assembled and ruled by DS, knock yourself out!

I've said my piece and I'm more than happy to let time and history prove the rest.

I am not here trying to convince you or the world on who is leading what coalition, I'm simply raising a point that one of the arguments used was NPO is burning on behest of others, even tho, who burns to what degree is also highly dependent upon where the opposition does it's deployment and not just masters or puppets.

Edited by shahenshah

No need puppets. If you want to try and convince the world your coalition was assembled and ruled by DS, knock yourself out!

If this happened I missed it, pretty sure Letum specifically said its not controlled by one alliance and followed up saying the original member (DBDC) would be the closest thing to a leader.  From what I've read this coalition doesnt fall in line with the puppet and master scenario you seem to have a hard on for.  If NPO is a puppet for doin some frontline work then id rather be a puppet than whatever you wanna call Polar.

I am not here trying to convince you or the world on who is leading what coalition, I'm simply raising a point that one of the arguments used was NPO is burning on behest of others, even tho, who burns to what degree is also highly dependent upon where the opposition does it's deployment.

Hi Shah
I was answering Letum but should have quoted him given the thread was progressing.
Good to see you though!

I am not here trying to convince you or the world on who is leading what coalition, I'm simply raising a point that one of the arguments used was NPO is burning on behest of others, even tho, who burns to what degree is also highly dependent upon where the opposition does it's deployment and not just masters or puppets.

I don't follow where you are going with this. Nobody knows what direction any war will go. Doomsphere manipulated Kaskus into MI6, and with a little more capital (Doom Squad), they have manipulated NPO into unilateral action. Imagine a scenario where the war doesn't escalate. Only, invicta, SNX and NPO burns. Sounds like an awesome victory right there.

Tbh, we're not really burning.
I think we still have more NS than we started the war with.

Just contextual-speak on the topic mate, as I said in our embassy, this is looking like a ploy for a mass tech raid to bypass our score :P Tho, I'd only be placing my bets on CCC to be doing the toughest fighting among the group if history is any precedent. Tough bastards, you keep nuking them, but they just comming back and back and back, you guys are going to enjoy each other.

Tywin, you missed the point but that's understandable. Have a good fight gents. I'm not here to piss into anyone's cereal, tho I can expect STA posters to make an appearance anytime now. :ph34r:  

Edited by shahenshah

There are no strings on me

20 bonus points guess the soon to come movie that is from

It is very clear from Polars claims in this thread that it would be foolish for anyone to believe an Order would follow anothers lead.  It would be below them.  The problem is they are trying to take swipes at Pacifica for being a puppet but, in doing so painting you as puppets as well.  At least I think that is what they are doing.  It is coming off a little disjointed and desperate to be honest. I guess that is why it failed to gain any traction.  Maybe they should have gotten with Ultron to come up with a better plan.    

Mighty Pacifica has changed. I am saddened to see them in this sad state, as I've had a soft spot for them many years. Many months of "stone cold FA" has been tossed to the wind, for what? Let's be firends, they said. It will be fun, they said. We thought we'd be signing a treaty soon, instead we got this completely surprising war from NPO, and a treaty cancellation from NATO to enable it. Extremely disappointing, but chins up! AFT is getting good at this.   

You are better than that, Wes. Bilateral relations between NATO and CCC had no bearing on NPO's decision to declare on SNX, just as they did not stop CCC declaring on NPO in the Disorder War.

Only talking to Polar when Polar needed your NS? Did you hit your head somewhere, dude? I don't think there is a shred of doubt in our long years of existence that we did and we will stand up for our allies whenever they need us.

I'm not talking about backing allies up in war. Puppetmasters generally do dislike it if someone smashes their puppets, and meatshields will only remain as such if they have some little bit of support. That you supported your allies doesn't really mean much, especially since most of these smaller allies only ever get in trouble through their ties with you. But sure, I agree, you have helped your allies when they have had a need. It's a very low bar, but you have reached it.

What I was talking about was communications with allies. You know, talking to them? That is what differentiates a puppet relationship from an equal relationship, and that is what did not really happen. If you only ever talk to your allies when there is a war incoming, then there is something wrong with your relationship.

And which nation strength range an alliance falls into the most, don't forget that factor. Who knows, it could turn out to have some bearing on who burns the most in this war :)

I'm still wondering how Pacifica justifies being manipulated into war the same way Kaskus was.

Yes I'm sure it really took some masterful manipulation to get NPO on board with this war after what happened to them last war. Wake up.

What I was talking about was communications with allies. You know, talking to them? That is what differentiates a puppet relationship from an equal relationship, and that is what did not really happen. If you only ever talk to your allies when there is a war incoming, then there is something wrong with your relationship.

What if you're only granted a treaty with them when they want you to fight their war while they rise out of range. Does that suggest anything about the relationship?

What if you're only granted a treaty with them when they want you to fight their war while they rise out of range. Does that suggest anything about the relationship?

As far as I know neither DS nor DBDC have signed any treaties recently?