Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

I, for one, prefer to save denigrating, or complimenting, my opponents until after the fighting has concluded, so I will defer any such comments until such time as the overall performances can be assessed.

(I know that I am swimming against the current in this regard, but what can I say?  I'm a social misfit.)

You're a rebel. I like you.

@NPO: I need a baka sighting please and thank you.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I eagerly await this "grinding." I'm getting kind of bored over here.

Ali.jpeg

It must be true.

I think he needs to take a look at who Polars allies are again.  Most of them are a long way from being warriors.

Will that be this war? The next one? Gotta save the date, pumped.

Am I to believe that all 4 of you actually think that an alliance suffers nothing if it ends up on the winning side?  Your alliances will be ground down regardless of who surrenders, and it will not have been to your own benefit.

Edited by Schattenmann

I know at least two of your are dumb, but am I to believe that all 4 of you actually think that an alliance suffers nothing if it ends up on the winning side?  Your alliances will be ground down regardless of who surrenders, and it will not have been to your own benefit.

You've been on the winning side of a war, Schatt. Are you saying there's never a clear-cut winner? Are you saying every victor ultimately loses? I'm a bit confused here. It's almost as if you're making some kind of argument in favor of peace and neutrality.

You've been on the winning side of a war, Schatt. Are you saying there's never a clear-cut winner? Are you saying every victor ultimately loses? I'm a bit confused here. It's almost as if you're making some kind of argument in favor of peace and neutrality.

Schatt is highlighting one of the underlying truths of the world, particularly the contemporary world.  In the absence of material terms, the only real winners in a war are those who do not fight in it.

Edited by Sardonic

Schatt is highlighting one of the underlying truths of the world, particularly the contemporary world.  In the absence of material terms, the only real winners in a war are those who do not fight in it.

So it's an argument in favor of crippling reparations?

Even though it isnt entirely accurate, this is probably the best post in the thread for describing people's feelings as to why all of the rhetoric in this thread and others is ridiculous. This war was kicked off because people wanted to fight it. No more, no less. I'd imagine there would be less apathy, and more spirited involvement, had this war started more similarly to the others mentioned above.

Could not agree more. This sentiment needs to be appended to the top of every page of this thread.

NPO wanted to hit SNX to get stuck into the opposing soon-to-be-coalition, saying anything but that is just disingenuous and sad, really. "Just honouring our ally", bull. This was an ally you signed with within 48 hours of attacking, during a lull in escalation of a DS attempts to ignite a war, based on one rogue nation attacking.... It is so transparent that it is actually shocking that you spent so long on the OP to try and cover up the "We have been involved in organising this war with the Doomsphere for some time now and well, here it is.".

Just play it straight and honest.

GK

We've been trying to cover stuff up?

I think I've said repeatedly I just enjoy blowing stuff up and the powers that be decided SNX would happen to be it aka, stuff. :P

The babble in the OP...

"And our allies have picked a side, so we will lend our support to it with the full weight of our military arsenal."

This ally is an ally signed with after the "charge against the Polarsphere" had already begun. Blah. Anyway, like I said transparent and not exactly a good cover up story. NPO picked their side, were involved from the outset in setting the sides and then when they finally attack say "Oops, allies asked us... sorry, nothing personal."

GK

The babble in the OP...

"And our allies have picked a side, so we will lend our support to it with the full weight of our military arsenal."

This ally is an ally signed with after the "charge against the Polarsphere" had already begun. Blah. Anyway, like I said transparent and not exactly a good cover up story. NPO picked their side, were involved from the outset in setting the sides and then when they finally attack say "Oops, allies asked us... sorry, nothing personal."

GK

Umbrella isn't our only ally.  Just because we were one of the earlier alliances in, and that Umbrella is our only ally who preceded our entry, does not mean that Umbrella is our only ally who picked this war.  Big wars like this take a lot of commitment from a lot of alliances.

Umbrella isn't our only ally.  Just because we were one of the earlier alliances in, and that Umbrella is our only ally who preceded our entry, does not mean that Umbrella is our only ally who picked this war.  Big wars like this take a lot of commitment from a lot of alliances.

You would think, wouldn't you?

That may work out that way, and I am one of your allies who has not picked a side in this fight. I am merely pointing out that how NPO is acting is not up front and genuine. Yes, some of the individuals are saying this is war, this is just war, this is this and that. But the official line is and your personal sentiment is "allies have picked sides", but it is NPO that had picked their side even if no other allies had because Umbrella were courted or vice verse. I don't believe NPO are puppets or any such rhetoric being spouted, but you certainly are not acting to support your allies (except one right now), while saying you are.

GK

Recap

NPO Imperial Decree: We align with Chaos to get revenge for the Disorder War with no actionable plan for the future

NpO Imperial Decree: We take a stand against the rogue attacks and assaults on civilization waged by DBDC since Mushqaeda

Quiz:

1. Which alliance best represents the principles of Order established by Imperator Emeritus Ivan Moldavi?

2. Which alliance uses watered-down Francoism yet again to justify bad long-term policy decision-making?

3. Which alliance loses even if it wins?

The babble in the OP...

GK

I don't think we're trying to use it as a "cover story" per say.. as simply a reason for why SNX and not some other group. There's a difference between the two. We just looked for who we wanted to align with then helped them smite their enemy, not really anything too complicated about it.

Am I to believe that all 4 of you actually think that an alliance suffers nothing if it ends up on the winning side?  Your alliances will be ground down regardless of who surrenders, and it will not have been to your own benefit.You 

I was pumped last war, im pumped this war its a great aspect of cn.  What you believe is irrelevant but i hope taking broad stabs at other peoples intelligence is rewarding for you in some way.

Cheers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *Rips Alexit's throat out for stealing the last target in his range!* MY TARGET YOU !@#$%^&! MINE MINE MINE! Someone come fight me! My own alliance is preventing me from shredding people by being too good at destroying them!

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

And you.. look like an insect.. *steps on Tywin and munches*.. never pass up extra nutrition, no matter how small it is :P

Then again, it is a Tywin bug.. it might be poisonous. Has been to everything else that's consumed it. *Spits the Tywin bug out and goes to wash out his mouth in the Francograd moat.*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The babble in the OP...

GK

In your previous post to this .. you mentioned conveniency of our Treaty with Umbrella.  All i can say is bullderdash  Letum stated that we have chosen to follow our allies to the other side .. if you look at their treaty signings since the last war you will see that could not be more true than anything. NPO had choices as stated as well and we chose to stick with our allies.  Even during that time we made peace with a few AA on your side ( Fark and R&R ) if you also seen our newest NAPs. Nothing was done from convenience as you claim this has been how the world evolved from the last war. Our gov worked hard and put many hours into improving relations with them for all the years we had this hatred or non love between us. Personally i would take a time out and for you to go back to before the Disorder war and see and try and figure out why we are at this point.  Sure people wanted war .. well it is here for whatever reason it may be and sure debate the reasoning.  If polar claims they tried to make peace with us and be friends then obviously there was not enough of a attempt on their side as well i would think hence why we are at this point. Before one casts a stone maybe just maybe look at the history for the last year and maybe if you can accept your own criticism of yourself then you will see why we are here and not there for say.  .

The maelstrom posts are the only good ones from NPO :p

But now we have war to discuss:

unnamed1.jpg

As I noted elsewhere, NPO has really allowed themselves to be manipulated into a very poor position. They should try to negotiate a clean exit early before they lose too much strength, which will be needed against their new friends down the road.

Edited by Tywin Lannister