Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

You are defending allies by launching an aggressive war with no CB? I mean, the kool aid in Pacifica has always been strong, but perhaps you shouldn't have used the entire winter stock in one go.

I think, if you look at a timeline, that you will notice that we did not, in fact, launch this war. That was Doom Squad.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, if you look at a timeline, that you will notice that we did not, in fact, launch this war. That was Doom Squad.

No you are clearly not thinking on Starfox levels he doesn't give a shit if Doom Squad started the war all he sees here is Pacifica starting the war and being the bad guys. :P

No you are clearly not thinking on Starfox levels he doesn't give a !@#$ if Doom Squad started the war all he sees here is Pacifica starting the war and being the bad guys. :P

Has that not been the norm for the last 10 years or so :) ... hell if we were not blamed for everything we might as well pack up and go home :P

Oh Jesus, I can't believe you are still thinking yourself the holder of all Francoist truth. Truth of the matter is I know trained monkeys that know and understand Francoism better than you even hope to. I can't believe you have not yet realized that CN at large sees you as a walking / talking joke...

Given that Francoism is whatever the person espousing it says it is (by admission of your own emperors), seems to me that it doesn't actually matter how it's stacked, it's still bullshit.   :)

You mean the alliance NPO holds no treaty with? That doesn't create a chain and thus this is an independent war seperate of Doom Squad's declaration. Also, by definition, attacking any alliance is launching a war. That term is not exclusive to the war that leads to another war. You're all over the place.

You mean the alliance NPO holds no treaty with? That doesn't create a chain and thus this is an independent war seperate of Doom Squad's declaration. Also, by definition, attacking any alliance is launching a war. That term is not exclusive to the war that leads to another war. You're all over the place.

No, the chain is DS-DBDC-Umbrella-NPO.  Umbrella holds a treaty with DBDC.  It is not separate from DS' recognition of war with Supernova-X.

I always picture you doing like a little fist-pump when you post those witty zingers.  Way to go, champ.

I always picture you sitting around pretending to be someone special, because outside the confines of Planet Bob, you really aren't.

That's not a "zinger" by the way, it's just sort of statement of fact.  Kinda sad.

I always picture you sitting around pretending to be someone special, because outside the confines of Planet Bob, you really aren't.

That's not a "zinger" by the way, it's just sort of statement of fact.  Kinda sad.

It's nice to see how deep the commitment to keeping Planet Bob topics about Planet Bob and not about things outside of it runs.

It's nice to see how deep the commitment to keeping Planet Bob topics about Planet Bob and not about things outside of it runs.

It's nice to see that no matter the topic, no matter the circumstance, you will defend anything DBDC does.  They should reward you for such loyalty.  Maybe they'll throw a signed t-shirt.  They should. 

Would this post be a double fist pump?