Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, Doom Squad, this is what happens when you choose not to make some CB up. Instead of debating the CB, we get Tywin yelling about things. Do you really want another Tywin thread? Do you?

Look, you are either with Tywin or you are a lulzist totalitarian anarchist. Pick a side.

You know for someone who really hate doomsphere, it's kind of odd that you joined an alliance that keeps siding with them

(ooc) As for not updating my forum profile, it as being annoying and not letting me so i gave up (ooc) 

But please, continue to repeat the word lulzist over and over, it can be an addition to the 3 other words you know

Edited by andyt2k

Listen.. Tywin.. I get that you're trying to make an educational and informative post of some kind.. (I've yet to figure out what it is you're trying to say though, mostly because I don't really care that much.) But coining a new word for the act of 'doing things because its fun' makes you look really dumb in the eyes of any truly educated and proper person..  Especially when the words you keep using is "lulzists"... Please allow me to give you a word that is already in the English dictionary that, quite literally, mean the same dammed thing... (Or at least I hope it's what you are meaning to say)

IE. Pleasurist.(A person who does things for their own pleasure.)

Not using a language to its fullest is a sign of ignorance. don't be ignorant in your debates about whether the world is being secretly ran by Fascists or Pacifists... =w=

That's why the lulzists will lose.

Welp guys time to pack up and go home Tywin has called the war already.

Damn it, Doom Squad, this is what happens when you choose not to make some CB up. Instead of debating the CB, we get Tywin yelling about things. Do you really want another Tywin thread? Do you?

I think that was going to happen anyway. 

The thought is tempting, but we cannot willing to compromise our integrity as lulzist totalitarian anarchists by resorting to such measures.  .

We are principled people.  

Please stop quoting Tywin. I have him on ignore and you people are defeating the purpose of it.

Much the same as Lulzism is a reactionary anarchist movement to gain global....

$%&@

I hate you guys.

I'm sorry.

Listen.. Tywin.. I get that you're trying to make an educational and informative post of some kind.. (I've yet to figure out what it is you're trying to say though, mostly because I don't really care that much.) But coining a new word for the act of 'doing things because its fun' makes you look really dumb in the eyes of any truly educated and proper person..  Especially when the words you keep using is "lulzists"... Please allow me to give you a word that is already in the English dictionary that, quite literally, mean the same dammed thing... (Or at least I hope it's what you are meaning to say)

IE. Pleasurist.(A person who does things for their own pleasure.)

Not using a language to its fullest is a sign of ignorance. don't be ignorant in your debates about whether the world is being secretly ran by Fascists or Pacifists... =w=

[ooc]I use game words because this is a game and RL ideological stuff doesn't apply to a game. I'm not going to call DBDC the haute bourgeois for example :P. Also this kind of stuff is fun otherwise I wouldnt do it.

Above all else though it is important to recognize IC/OOC separation and the fact that this is roleplay, many in Doomsphere don't understand this.[/ooc]

It is important to be able to analyze the nature of this world in order to positively affect it.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

"Order" and "Lulzism" are both perversions of the one true faith of Random Insanity. The Holy Church of the Cactuar hopes that all such heretics following these failed and blasphemous philosophies come to see the light. Only those who follow the One True God - the great and Holy Cactuar - shall truly rise above the coming great death.

The Holy Church wishes Invicta luck in defending their castle from the silly doomed ones. We hope both sides enjoy their bath of blood.

Salutations,

I will preface my statement by saying, I have not followed the discussion from the beginning. That said I can't help, but I do tend to agree with Mr. Lannister. The laziness displayed in all area's of global politics leaves something to be desired. The fervor with which the great orators of the past crafted the message of war was much more engaging.   

That said, I believe the ideological war that been raging for sometime now makes me think that one side is being more lazy than the other. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Comes to mind in terms of the distinct lack of action on the part of those who would prefer a different world. As for the atrocities committed by the pleasurist alliances, it is the responsibility of the offended alliances to defend their own national sovereignty. If they are unable to do so than they have failed the most basic component of being a recognized state, and deserve neither our pity or our sympathy.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

Edited by Joseph Black

Please stop quoting Tywin. I have him on ignore and you people are defeating the purpose of it.

Much the same as Lulzism is a reactionary anarchist movement to gain global....

$%&@

I hate you guys.

I agree with this guy. Stop making me agree with NoR people.

Also dammit, I'm not sure who to root for now. Tywin seems to want DS to lose, and I want to root against Tywin.

Sp, Tywin, no comment on my earlier bit of logic, I see.

You know for someone who really hate doomsphere, it's kind of odd that you joined an alliance that keeps siding with them

(ooc) As for not updating my forum profile, it as being annoying and not letting me so i gave up (ooc) 

But please, continue to repeat the word lulzist over and over, it can be an addition to the 3 other words you know

(OOC: what's the reason given, the site url thing? Look at that box and erase it if there is the beginning of a url you don't remember putting there.)

"Order" and "Lulzism" are both perversions of the one true faith of Random Insanity. The Holy Church of the Cactuar hopes that all such heretics following these failed and blasphemous philosophies come to see the light. Only those who follow the One True God - the great and Holy Cactuar - shall truly rise above the coming great death.

The Holy Church wishes Invicta luck in defending their castle from the silly doomed ones. We hope both sides enjoy their bath of blood.

Purge the godless heathens!