Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP are winners at heart. No way do they support the Polar side this time. I am so confident I will bet Elorian on it!

Due to PECS, TOP's hands are tied regardless. They can't help polar when fighting the forces of PECS, so in a way they do win with heart. Although will Polar also leave Invicta out to dry when they realize they don't have the support they need?

Edited by Methrage

Due to PECS, TOP's hands are tied regardless. They can't help polar when fighting the forces of PECS, so in a way they do win with heart. Although will Polar also leave Invicta out to dry when they realize they don't have the support they need?

It is ALMOST as if they... you know... foresaw this... many many months ago. I wish our old TLR forums still existed, cuz I would love, at this point, to copy and pastea post I made to Dajobo in the Polar embassy, its almost as if I am a seer. 

Edited by Rush Sykes

I look forward to the joint NpO, TOP and GOONS DoW in response. :P

Given your responses in this thread, you act as if you matter in the slightest bit. 

also, o/ War. I don't really care what side I end up on just so long as I finally break 10 million casualties...

Given your responses in this thread, you act as if you matter in the slightest bit. 

also, o/ War. I don't really care what side I end up on just so long as I finally break 10 million casualties...

Given your responses, its clear you don't matter in the slightest. I broke 11 million a while ago, so you have some catching up to do.

It is ALMOST as if they... you know... foresaw this... many many months ago. I wish our old TLR forums still existed, cuz I would love, at this point, to copy and pastea post I made to Dajobo in the Polar embassy, its almost as if I am a seer. 

you are giving us far too much credit here

It might be amusing if this was the analysis used by the lulzists in planning this war.

Have fun boys and girls. Yes, no cb is infinitely better than any cb ever posted on these boards. Want war, declare war on somebody, and fun will be had by all. Thanks for sparing us 60+ pages of teeth gnashing and tearing of garments over the "trumped up cb". I'm sure plenty of tears will still be shed, but this approach will save pages for sure.

As VP of Invicta, I would like to make the following announcement:

Thanks to the DS blitz, my nation has experienced a net increase of 32 tech.

Please blitz us again?

Congrats, I've destroyed more than that in one attack.

Yeah, but you could have spared my level 436 Air General.

No one will be spared, not even the level 9 guy. 

approvingdelaysmiley.jpg

You know how to win my heart.

santadelaysmiley.jpg <3 thick

Salutations,

All things considered this is a bittersweet announcement. Since it probably means I will not get to do battle with the Viridian Entente, but it does mean my three years of hibernation have finally come to an end. I look forward to see this progress further, no doubt I shall find myself enthralled in a worthy battle soon enough. To the members of the Doom Squad and Invicta, good luck.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black