A Note from the Viridian Entente

[center]Fk88ikA.png[/center]

This past weekend marks seven years since the Grand Global Alliance and its benefactors decided that it was not alright for there to be an alliance by the name of Viridian Entente in this world, and forced our disbandment. This is to commemorate those who were never able to find their way back home and made settlements elsewhere, or who lost hope and withered away. But mostly this is to thank those who would not accept this fate, and rallied behind the ideas of what being a Viridian is, never lost their willpower, and worked to ensure that things like forced disbandments, color bans, and removals of government would be erased from what was possible in people's minds, always and for all time.

Goldie

Lord of VE

Edited by Goldie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, go us. I drink a shot to all those who told us that disbanded alliances should stay dead. Make us.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday, VE.

Hi Bilbaby. Hope to see you around, and that you'll enjoy interesting times.

Yeah, go us. I drink a shot to all those who told us that disbanded alliances should stay dead. Make us.

Cheers!

Hi Bilbaby. Hope to see you around, and that you'll enjoy interesting times.

Great to see you as well.

Yes, yes, interesting times, indeed.

I love how you still blame GGA because you're too chicken!@#$ to go after the actual people who did it in NPO.

[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_war]They got theirs.[/url]

VE fought a long and storied fight. It lost a lot at the hands of others, it lost more at the hands of Lords who abandoned its principles in pursuit of the fight. I don't envy the people who had to make the decisions and I understand the difficulties they faced. All that is a long time ago. Happy anniversary, VE.

Edited by Schattenmann